• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Uhh

1. It's not his decision alone to make.

platnum:it is mostly.

2. We know next to nothing about the mysterious character that is Mr Sakurai.

platnum:true, but we DO know he said popularity wasnt the only thing he carred about for choosing characters.(that also goes for third parties)

i marked my reponses.
1. Does Mr Bush make all the decisions, or is that what the departments of government are for? If you think he does as much as you think he does think again, he is more of a developer face for the game more so than anything.

2. Oh you're right about the popularity thing I mean Metal Gear Solid isn't popular at all I mean http://gonintendo.com/?p=27266 . Oh and Sonic well who cares about him right? http://wii.qj.net/Sakurai-and-Miyamoto-Comment-on-Sonic-s-Popularity/pg/49/aid/62240

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Platnum, now remember what I told you, this is what got the Ashley thread almost dead and have most of it's supporters rarely posting. Just ignore the trolls, report and just discuss Mog, this is what the thread is about. And you have a nice SSE for him.

platnum

Smash Lord
1. Does Mr Bush make all the decisions, or is that what the departments of government are for? If you think he does as much as you think he does think again, he is more of a developer face for the game more so than anything.

2. Oh you're right about the popularity thing I mean Metal Gear Solid isn't popular at all I mean http://gonintendo.com/?p=27266 . Oh and Sonic well who cares about him right? http://wii.qj.net/Sakurai-and-Miyamoto-Comment-on-Sonic-s-Popularity/pg/49/aid/62240
Stop flaming me!

And snake and sonic are indeed popular, but look at Geno...HE ISNT POPULAR EXCEPT ON THE INTERNET, and he got 4 mentions.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Platnum, now remember what I told you, this is what got the Ashley thread almost dead and have most of it's supporters rarely posting. Just ignore the trolls, report and just discuss Mog, this is what the thread is about. And you have a nice SSE for him.
Trolls? I didn't know honest debate was considered trolling.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Thats because Ashley almost has nothing going for her. Moogle doesn't have much going for him either. :/

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Are you implying that Geno is less likey than Moogle? My support for Moogle is fading away and becoming as boring as a rock.
Is this a joke? Of course Moogle is more likely than Geno. Way more recognizable, has actually had serious roles in more than one game, and is the better SE rep period as a series mascot with a unique style.

If your support for Moogle is fading away and you are becoming bored then I suggest you find a character that does interest you and discuss that, because quite frankly I do not care if your enthusiasm for Moogles is fading, shows how serious you were in the first place.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
mog and the others escape from the halberd(on the black chocobos from FF4) before it explodes releasing many shadow bugs across the landscape below. the other characters watch as shadow bugs rain down and form millions of primids. ridley and bowser appear to comand the primids! a great battle is approaching!
Ok heres my continuation:

Faced with an astronomical number of primid foes, Mog and friends decide their best bet is to take up a defensive position and fire as many blasts and spells as they can before the primids reach them and take them prisoner. The group lands their black chocobos on a hill and quickly ready their magics and their weapons. Krystal breaks out her staff, Fox draws his laser, Mog is set to dance or to cast black magic. The primids rush foward at an alarming rate. The struggle for survival begins.

Gee when fellow supporters contradict each other it's really hard to think what you say as anything more than opinion.
What a childish thing to say. Just because we support the same character doesn't mean we have to have the same views on everything.

It's a shame these guys are such amateurs I enjoy a good debate
I don't think you've ever been in a good debate and its not because you're that good either. =o)

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Is this a joke? Of course Moogle is more likely than Geno. Way more recognizable, has actually had serious roles in more than one game, and is the better SE rep period as a series mascot with a unique style.

If your support for Moogle is fading away and you are becoming bored then I suggest you find a character that does interest you and discuss that, because quite frankly I do not care if your enthusiasm for Moogles is fading, shows how serious you were in the first place.
This is where I cross the line.

1) Prove how Moogle outprioritizes Geno.

2)Geno has had a more serious role. Actually, SMRPG was based around Geno. Moogle was just a party member you get.

3) I'll stop supporting Moogle since it makes you happy.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This is where I cross the line.
Welcome back to reality, it's good to have you with us. You know it wouldn't have been as bad if you suggested just a generic moogle, but Mog specifically? Oh come on now.

Oh and platnum I wasn't flaming you just now, I think you need to realise the difference between flaming and opinions that differ to yours.

Oh and shouldn't IsamaR and Mikel2 count as one supporter in your little club?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Is this a joke?
Actually it's a hard hitting drama about a delusional young girl who can't quite keep a grip on reality. The young girl seeks help on an internet forum but rejects any offer of help and continues to live in her fantasy world. Eventually by the 24th of January she is forced to face the reality she never thought possible. Humiliated the girl returns to the forums and attempts to brush over the whole issue like it never happened. Unfortunately it is too late. She has lost what little respect she had and is lost amongst the endless ocean of posts. Christopher Walken gives an excellent performance as the girls concerned father.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Actually it's a hard hitting drama about a delusional young girl who can't quite keep a grip on reality. The young girl seeks help on an internet forum but rejects any offer of help and continues to live in her fantasy world. Eventually by the 24th of January she is forced to face the reality she never thought possible. Humiliated the girl returns to the forums and attempts to brush over the whole issue like it never happened. Unfortunately it is too late. She has lost what little respect she had and is lost amongst the endless ocean of posts. Christopher Walken gives an excellent performance as the girls concerned father.
thats lol.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
It didnt suck...but it was kinda short.
x_x

I wanted to leave the fun part to someone else and I didn't want to spend like 3 paragraphs on the events leading up to the epic battle. Thats too Lord of the Rings for my taste. ;)

platnum

Smash Lord
x_x

I wanted to leave the fun part to someone else and I didn't want to spend like 3 paragraphs on the events leading up to the epic battle. Thats too Lord of the Rings for my taste. ;)
well, heres my contination!

unable to hold off the waves primids, the group is backed into a corner, and all hope seems lost...BUT re-enforcements arive! now mog and the rest the group decide to fight through the primids to confront ridley and bowser! however, the payload of subspace bombs abord the halberd had detinated along with the ship, opening a portal to subspace! more villans apear from the portal as the group fights through the primids, when they reach the villans...ITS EPIC BATTLE TIME!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well, heres my contination!

unable to hold off the waves primids, the group is backed into a corner, and all hope seems lost...BUT re-enforcements arive! now mog and the rest the group decide to fight through the primids to confront ridley and bowser! however, the payload of subspace bombs abord the halberd had detinated along with the ship, opening a portal to subspace! more villans apear from the portal as the group fights through the primids, when they reach the villans...ITS EPIC BATTLE TIME!
You always did have a flair for the epic. ;)

Good job.

platnum

Smash Lord
Sorry i was gone SOOOOOO long, but there was a HUGE storm that knnocked out the power for 3 days.

anyway...OP suggestions are re-opening! send your improvement suggestions to any of the three mogeraters listed in the OP.

Top Bottom