• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

platnum

Smash Lord
The ultimate Mog/moogle thread(final version)

The last thread was spammed to death, but this one will be different! Here are the ground rules:
Spam will be reported!
Arguments will be crushed!
Flame will be ignored!
Trolls will be paralyzed!
Unintelligence will be mashed!

Now lets get to the thread shall we?

Introduction:

Meet Mog

Whoooa! What is that thing?!

Why, thats a Moogle my friend. Mysterious creatures who have been in nearly every Final Fantasy game.
Before we go any further, lets take a look at the story behind these peculiar creatures from the age of Final Fantasy II to the age of Final Fantasy VI.

You could say these Beavers are sort of a precursor to Moogles - they look almost identical.

Final Fantasy III

Moogles took an unusual role in this game, as they were the personal guards of Dorga.

Final Fantasy V

Moogles can talk to Cara and they help you out now and again. You can find a Moogle suit to put on and have them fall in love with you.

Final Fantasy VI

Here we have the great Mog. Quite possibly one of the mightest Moogles in Final Fantasy history. He is the first Moogle to speak human language and the first Moogle to join your party. Mog primarily uses spears to dispatch foes. He is also able to trigger catastrophic events through the use of dances. As the strongest Moogle of his race and the only one who can employ these mystical dances in battle, Mog is unquestionably at the top of the class.​

Mog Showcase:

The following video displays two catastrophic events that Mog triggers through the use of his dances against a Guard Leader and his two vicious beasts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypaK_p911KU

Notice how Mog dispatches the Guard Leader with relative ease, displaying a level of power that is far advanced for that stage in the game. Clearly, any player would realize that Mog is no ordinary Moogle.

Stats:

Strength: ****

Speed: ****

Weight: **

Fall Speed: ***

Moveset:

Basic

[ A ]
Punch
A basic punch.
2%

[AA]
Double Punch
Two basic punches.
5%

[AAA]
Punch Punch Kick
Two punches and a kick.
10%

Tilts

[Foward Tilt]
Spear Jab
A swift spear jab.
9%

[Up Tilt]
Spear Slash
An upward vertical spear swipe.
6%

[Down Tilt]
Lower Spear Poke
A crouching spear thrust.
5%

Dash

[Dash + A]
Roll
Mog rolls forward doing damage to those who get in the way.
12%

Smashes

[Foward Smash]
Random Weapon Smash
Mog strikes the enemy with a mace. (50% Chance)
Mog performs a stronger version of his spear jab. (50% Chance)
9-26%

[Up Smash]
Fierce Upward Spear Strike
A mighty upward thrust of the spear.
12-24%

[Down Smash]
Spin Dance
Mog spins rapidly damaging foes who are near him.
3-40%

Air

[Neutral Air]
Air Spin
Mog spins around while holding out his spear.
8-19%

[Foward Air]
Double Kick
Mog kicks forward with both feet.
16%

[Down Air]
Drill Kick
Mog spins rapidly in a diagonal direction as he falls to the floor.
12-21%

[Up Air]
Flip Kick
A flip kick is performed in mid air.
12%

[Back Air]
Back Spear Strike
Mog swings his spear behind him.
26%

Grabs

[Grab + A]
Grab & Pound
Mog grabs the enemy and repeatedly punches away.
2%

[Up Toss]
Spear Toss
Mog throws his victim up then stabs them with his spear.
17%

[Down Toss]
Trample
Mog rapidly tramples on his foe.
13%

[Foward Toss]
The Boot
Mog grabs his victim and then punts him foward.
14%

[Back Toss]
Rolling Throw
Mog grabs the enemy and then does a roll launching the enemy backwards.
9%

Specials

[ B ]
Random Spell
Mog casts a random spell. (Shown Below)
???%

Spells

Thundaga
Mog points at the ground and lightning strikes in front of him.

Firaga
A pillar of flames erupts in front of Mog.

Blizzaga
Mog freezes the ground in front of him which creates a slippery surface.

Curaga
Mog heals some %.

Ultima (Rare)
An explosion of destructive blue energy quickly expands until it covers a large area.

[Foward + B]
Spear Drill
Mog will thrust forward. If he connects, he will then hurt the enemy with a random elemental effect. (Fire, Ice, or Lightning)
18%

[Up + B]
Spear Jump
Mog jumps up high and slams down spear first.
15%

[Down + B]
Dance
Mog performs a random dance. (Shown Below)
???%

Dances:

Water Harmony: Heals Mog for 10% & then spreads water around him.
Wind Rhapsody: Creates tornadoes around Mog.
Forest Nocturne: Sets up grass for a move restricting trap. (Does not affect Mog)
Desert Lullaby: The first person who touches Mog will be hurt for 20%
Love Serenade: Creates a small explosion which warps the controls of anyone it hits.
Earth Blues: Rocks erupt around Mog.
Snowman Rondo: Turns the floor around Mog to ice.
Twilight Requiem: Small black explosion which instantly KOs anything it touches. (Rare)

Final Smash:

[Final Smash Button]
Summon
Mog summons a random Esper. (Shown Below)

Espers:

Chocobo
After being summoned it runs around the stage for 20 seconds and then flies away.

Ifrit
After Ifrit is summoned he wraps himself in flames and then charges across the stage at high speeds.

Shiva
After Shiva is summoned an unforgiving blizzard blows across the stage freezing every one except Mog.

Bahamut
After Bahamut is summoned he uses Megaflare to incinerate the stage and everyone on it.

Moogle Squad (Rare)
Ten Moogles appear and start flying across the stage causing huge damage to whoever they hit.

Stage:

Narshe Mountains

The stage is set for a dramatic battle on the cold mountains of Narshe. The bridge makes up most of the stage. On the far left you can see the frozen Tritoch.

Stage Hazard

Tritoch never really got along with Biggs and Wedge. Long story short, he killed them. The same thing could happen to anyone that stands in front of Tritoch for too long. All characters who remain within his sight for more than 15 seconds are banished making this stage one of the dealiest battlefields out there.

Stage Songs

Dancing Mad
Boss Battle
Boss Battle (Alternate Version)
Battle With Gilgamesh
Battle With Gilgamesh (Remix)
Narshe
Mog

Alt mog colors

The basic mog color.

Green

It reminds you of christmas, doesnt it?

Pink

Pretty!

Yellow

So...majestic.

Dark

A darker, shadier, Moogle

Blue

Icy mog!

:)The pros!:cool:
*Mog/Moogle would bring a new play style and unique moveset.
*He could bring the whole FF series into one character.
*Is a recognizable character among FF players.
*Would reach out to a wide audience.
*The mascot off FFVI, and would sell the game to those played it.(And thats alot of people)

:(The cons:urg:
*Arguably, an unimportant character.
*May be outprioritized by other characters.
Arguments Debunked:

Arguments by Mirron

Introduction

Okay, now I shall post some typical arguments against Mog. This specific time, it will be why Mog should get in over the other representatives, such as Crono, Geno, and Sora.

Mog has a large number of things going for him. He has a unique moveset, a moveset that can be based on a neglected weapon (spear) in the Super Smash Bros series, as well as a number of other unique features in terms of mechanics. But, these are just nice things. As fun as it would be to have a Moogle playable in the SSB series, why should he get in over the likes of Geno, Sora, and Crono?

Geno

Well, in Geno's case, it's easy. Geno and a SE representive can both get in, as Geno would count as a Mario character. So, for all you Geno supporters out there, I want Mog and Geno, and both are capable of getting in without damaging the others chances. Now, onto the others.

Sora

Sora is a tricky case. He is owned, at least in part, but I believe it's entirely, by Disney. If he is completely owned by Disney, I'm not sure how good his chances are, but I believe that Mog has better chances in this case. If he is partially owned by Disney, it still causes problems. To make a long story short, Mog is simply easier to get as a character than Sora is.

Crono

Now we have Crono. Crono is quite a good character, representing a neglected series, the Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross series. Of course, only Chrono Trigger appeared on a Nintendo system, but luckily Crono was the main character of that game. Crono represents an obscure series, more obscure than what Mog represents, the entire FF series. However, the two series that represent SE are FF and DQ. FF is the one that is most likely to get a representative, at least to me. Crono does not represent the FF series. Even though he is obscure, and although Sakurai likes obscure, that isn't enough. Mog is obscure enough, and represents a larger part of history, capable of representing all the Nintendo FF's by his inclusion.

This brings me to my last argument, at least for now. Black Mage, or, even broader, FF classes. It is unlikely that we will ever get a character from one game, but the classes represent a broader section of games. As well, most of the FF's on Nintendo systems have classes. So, why not have one of them? Well, Mog is perfectly capable of representing any of the classes that you want him too. In the link I posted earlier, he represents Dragoons, Dancers, and Geomancers without giving him anything particularly unique. Mog could easily use Black and White Magic, and his FS could easily be a summon, which gets most of the major magic classes easily. Basically, Mog is a blank slate, one that can be used to represent more of the FF series through it's inclusion than any of the generic classes, especially as Mog can use Chocobos, the other mascot of the FF series, without it seeming off, which is the same for Mog using any of the other classes abilities.

Slime

Now then, Slime. I wasn't sure if I should include him in my argument section, same goes for Cloud. Mainly because I didn't see them appear much here. I really don't feel like arguing much right this second, in a short while I'll probably come up with an argument for Slime. Not that I would hate to see him in, it's just Mog has my support for the SE rep first, Slime would come in at a second, I think. Anyways, about Cloud. He has a chance, a slim one, but I personally don't feel that he will get in. He made a minor appearance in a side game for a primarily PS series. Of course, I could be wrong. However, I believe SE has enough common sense not to try including him. Cloud fits in Dissidia, but here, they can use characters that they couldn't normally use, namely Slime and Mog. The cuter, cuddlier characters, or characters like Geno, who is a legal issue for them, and sort of pointless in a non-Mario related game. Why not, I guess I'll go into an argument against Slime.

At this point, Slime is the largest competitor for the SE representative, as far as I see it. Every point I made for Mog could be turned around and applied to Slime. Slime has a strange moveset, with a wide variety of moves he could use. He's cute, represents a series very well, being the mascot for the DQ series. These are all similar to Mog. So, in this case, I suppose it would be brought down to a few things. Mog represents the FF series, and Slime represents the DQ series. Now, both series are very popular. However, the DQ series, while popular primarily in Japan, did not catch on quite as well as the FF series did in America, and I'd guess the rest of the world. I could be wrong on this part, so if so, please let me know. As FF is likely more popular worldwide in comparison to the DQ series, it would make sense for them to choose the more popular one. Especially since Sakurai said he's trying to go for characters that aren't only popular in Japan, which I believe would help Mogs chances more than Slime. In the end, these two are the most likely representatives for the SE spot, and while I believe Mogs chances are better, it is in all likelihood a close call.

Conclusion

Now then, about SE saying they won't put in FF characters, I'd like to see where he said it. I don't find it impossible to believe, but it is best to provide proof of what you claim. However, I still find it possible for them to change their minds, or, perhaps, for them to consider Mog to be above this sort of thing, as he is a mascot more than an actual character of the FF series. I could be wrong, but, we have no way of knowing, so I'll leave it at that.

Arguments by ~Krystal~

I'm going to go over some of the common arguments against Mog that Cloud backers use.

When it comes to a Final Fantasy character filling a roster spot in Brawl, the first thing you'll hear from just about everyone on SWF is how Cloud would make the best choice for Brawl on the basis of him being the most popular Final Fantasy character. I say he wouldn't be the best choice because:

1. As a sword user who depends on his limit breaks to set him apart from the rest, he is not very unique.
2. His history with Nintendo in a game filled with past or present Nintendo stars is minimal.
3. Cloud has done less for Nintendo than Mog has and many other lesser known characters for that matter.
4. His best technique is similar to the Final Smash of 2 characters and sadly, that technique (omnislash) is his most popular finishing move.

Mog is a character who uses spears and dances to fight. If need be he can use every black magic spell out there as well and he happens to be a very well known Moogle among Final Fantasy fans. As a series mascot he would make an adequate SE representative that could better represent Final Fantasy in its entirety than Cloud ever could (a guy who can really only represent Final Fantasy VII and its spin-offs).

For those who claim that Cloud would drive sales I say so would Mog (although to a lesser extent) and Mog would be instrumental in familiarizing the younger generation of Nintendo gamers with Moogles. With a stage like Brawl where one of the best Moogles can show his stuff, perhaps one day these younger gamers will be compelled to purchase a Final Fantasy or Mario sports spin-off just because a Moogle is in the game. The long term benefits of Mog's entry into Brawl cannot be denied. # of sales a character will bring should truly come secondary to gameplay and character selection anyway when you consider that the last Smash Bros. installment sold the highest number of games on a Gamecube than any other game. Brawl will be record setting, probably smashing the mark set in Melee by millions.

Cloud's inclusion would not be necessary from a business standpoint and it wouldn't be the best decision from a gameplay standpoint. Mog's inclusion has a good mix of short term and long term pros. Cloud's inclusion has no foreseeable long term pros for Nintendo and his main short term pro (increased sales) is overshadowed by the fact that Brawl will sell incredibly well anyways and that his probable costly addition actually raises the chance that Nintendo will lose money.[/quote]

arguements from chronobound:
Moogle:

First appearance: Final Fantasy III (NES)

Also appeared in: Pretty much every Final Fantasy since then, Mario Basket 3-on-3 (DS)

Profile:
Moogles are smalls creatures that appear in nearly every Final Fantasy. They have small eyes, and wings that are bat-like and red, pink, or purple in color. A single black antenna sticks from their heads, with a small colorful ball at the end of it. Their ears are typically shaped like those of a cat, and their fur is usually white or light pink. Moogles typically end their sentences with the word “kupo”. Some Moogles have even joined Final Fantasy heroes on their adventure like Mog from Final Fasntasy VI. Moogles have also appeared in the Mana and Kingdom Hearts series.

Why He Should Be In Brawl:
A Moogle would be a good representative of the entire Final Fantasy series. He has appeared in a lot of games on Nintendo consoles, and his light-hearted nature makes him a perfect fit in with most of Brawl’s cast. Moogle has also starred in a game with Nintendo characters, which is Mario Hoops 3-on-3. Finally, Moogle would have a very interesting moveset in Brawl to say the least (if Final Fantasy VI is anything to go by).

Why He Should Not Be In Brawl:
Many fans may not want a generic character to be Square’s choice. Also, to many people a Chocobo may be a slightly better representative of the entire Final Fantasy series than a Moogle.

What Are His Chances:
Moogle has very good chances if a Final Fantasy character is chosen as representative because he instantly recognizable to most people who have ever played a Final Fantasy game. Moogle would be good in the eyes of Square to promoting future Final Fantasy games on Nintendo platforms, including a potential spinoff just starring a Moogle. Finally, like with Chocobo, it is unlikely that a Moogle will be a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy, which improves his chances to be in Brawl.

Mog Squad

The Mog support crew
platnum
*Founder of the squad, and highest Mogerater
~Krystal~
*1st member and Mogerater
IsmaR
*2nd member and Mogerater
smashbot226
*3rd member of 2.0
ZSfalcon
*rejoining from old squad
mikel 2
*IsmaR's friend rejoining from old squad
Ryudo Sama
*(cant come up with anything....
Ridley FTB!!!
*fellow surviver of the Ridley wars!
espio87
*2nd newest member.
Viper JLT4GOV

*annother new member!:)

SUBSPACE EMISARY!
While riding their chocobos chasing the halberd Krystal, Mog, and Fox stumble into a mysterious town. after dismounting their chocobos, they begin to explore the town. The chocobos begin to tremble and run away. With no way to catch up to them they decide to continue on foot:LEVEL BEGINS!:the level is filled with ruined buildings and strange people.after level:nearly out of Zozo they hear a wild cackel and stop, Mog realizes the source and says "we have to go, NOW! kupo." but before they can do any thing Krystal is hit with a trophy blast! fox and mog rush to the trophy-a-fied Krystal and hear another cackal. they turn around to see...KEFKA holding a trophy gun!(boss battle)

After the battle, the insane mage Kefka teleports away leaving behind a mysterious, orb-shaped item. Mog examins the item as the Krystal trophy glows. Mog brings the orb to the Krystal trophy. The orb floats above the trophy turing it back into Krystal! Having found a way to un-trophy the victims of the trophy gun, Mog, Fox, and Krystal continue to chase the halberd hoping to revive the trophies!

Fox calls Rob and orders the Great Fox to come to Zozo immediately after Krystal is returned to her normal self. The trio boards the ship and then flies to the site of Fox's wrecked Arwing. The plan is to repair the ship and fly with Krystal, Slippy, and Falco to fight Battleship Halberd once more. Mog will fly to the Halberd, board it, and cause havoc within the confines of the ship, bettering the team's chances against the mighty battleship.

The group enters the ship, looking for Fox. Many primids and robots are attacking them. As they get deeper into the Halberd, they find Fox's ship.....but where's Fox? They look around, when they find a vault full of the trophy'd allies. They find Fox, DK, Zelda and Jigglypuff(just go with it, it could be part of Pika's story's), and they try gathereing all of them to heal them. Suddenly, the vault shuts, and a siren goes off. The group looks back, and Kefka reappears! This time, he's got backup, and a giant door opens to reveal Kraid(plot twist from Metroid!). The group prepares to fight....

Mog and the others escape from the halberd(on the black chocobos from FF4) before it explodes releasing many shadow bugs across the landscape below. the other characters watch as shadow bugs rain down and form millions of primids. Ridley and Bowser appear to comand the primids! a great battle is approaching!

Faced with an astronomical number of primid foes, Mog and friends decide their best bet is to take up a defensive position and fire as many blasts and spells as they can before the primids reach them and take them prisoner. The group lands their black chocobos on a hill and quickly ready their magics and their weapons. Krystal breaks out her staff, Fox draws his laser, Mog is set to dance or to cast black magic. The primids rush foward at an alarming rate. The struggle for survival begins.

Unable to hold off the waves primids, the group is backed into a corner, and all hope seems lost...BUT re-enforcements arive! now Mog and the rest the group decide to fight through the primids to confront Ridley and Bowser! However, the payload of subspace bombs abord the halberd had detinated along with the ship, opening a portal to subspace! more villans apear from the portal as the group fights through the primids, when they reach the villans...ITS EPIC BATTLE TIME!

After entering the portal, the team of heroes find them selves in a void of dark clouds with a great structure floating in the void, THE SUBSPACE PALACE! The Black chocobos land infront of the palace doors and the heroes dismount. (final level begins) this level is filled with purple primids(the highest primid rank) which a very tough to beat, there are also lots of traps and hard jumps. note that you have to clear this level multiple times.(each time with a different group of 4) after each group cleares the level its time to fight the subspace emperor! before the battle, the emporer says he plans to destroy all worlds, then using the powers of the trophies, create his owne world in subspace! This is a VERY hard fight to win, as the emporer is assisted by shadow hand and the ancient minister, there are multipule phases to this fight:

Phase 1: the emperor has the form of a huge statue and has shadow bugs pouring out of him, this phase ends when shadow hand and the ancient minister are beaten.(the emporer is invincable in phase 1)

Phase 2:The emperor is vulnerable! hit him hard with every thing you got(including FS) and phase 2 should end quikely!

Final Phase: the emporer can summon primids this time, and is only vulnerable when there are no primids alive, he also has much more HP this time, but he will die eventualy .

After the emporer falls, all of subspace starts to collaps upon itself! with nowhere to go, the heroes wait as the place collapses on them...minutes later, each hero wakes up, back in their respective revived worlds, also, the trophies are returned to their original selves again! it was like nothing happend, a happy ending indeed!

Rewards:subspace palace stage, a character is unlocked depending who you beat the emporer with(for Mog its Kefka), and you unlock boss rush mode!(you can also replay SSE multipule times to unlock chars you may have missed)

platnum

Smash Lord
He's definitely fresh, not another monotonous fellow constantly mentioned...

I can tell he will be, tho.

Oh well, he has my support, I suppose.
you support him eh?

mog squad for you?

btw there were two threads before this one, the first was closed to make a new one, and the last one got spam burried.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Wonder how long this thread will last, I would have thought you would have learnt your lesson by now. Oh and "highest mogerator"? You arrogant prick.

courte

Smash Lord
i support the mog
Flamers will be ignored--i feel like a member of the archadian empire

True Fool

Smash Ace
I would prefer this character over a lot of other third-party. Of Square characters, I like the more generic ones better, less back-story is more fun in this case. Ninja and Moogle are a couple of my preferred characters out of generic FF classes/creatures. I'd like to see Mog/Moogle as a character.

platnum

Smash Lord
Wonder how long this thread will last, I would have thought you would have learnt your lesson by now. Oh and "highest mogerator"? You arrogant prick.
IsmaR put that while we were making it through pm's.not me.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I would prefer this character over a lot of other third-party. Of Square characters, I like the more generic ones better, less back-story is more fun in this case. Ninja and Moogle are a couple of my preferred characters out of generic FF classes/creatures. I'd like to see Mog/Moogle as a character.
Yes lets all listen to the guy called "true fool"! j/k

Now that I think about it, I'm probably one of the most common posters in Mog threads lol

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*Reads Mic's location info*

Oh shut up you troll.

FFvi had 14 PCs. having mog as a PC is nothing special
Having Cloud as a PC would be nothing special by that logic since there are 9 PCs in FFVII.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
it is true because he is an Aussie. we are always on our throne as the best dam country in the world!

EDIT - but cloud is the main character
Hmm..the master race mentality huh? BTW Cloud is not nearly as unique as Mog. Having him as PC just because hes a main character is no good.

ha. that is not spam. you still don't know what spam is. ha
No that actually was spam. Unrelated to Mog. Thnx.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
it is just a joke. get over it. (but we are because we have league, union, AFL and cricket) btw we are the best in the world at all those sports. How is mog more unique than cloud

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Actually my location was a DN reference but if it upsets people then I will change it.

Oh and I doubt reporting me will do much, I've reported platnum like 15 times but then again I am not paying to be here :p

True Fool

Smash Ace
Wait, what? I get a half-hearted attack on my name, and this thread just goes to hell? I'm skipping this topic, apparently discussion is not welcome here.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
it is just a joke. get over it. (but we are because we have league, union, AFL and cricket) btw we are the best in the world at all those sports.
You disgust me.

How is mog more unique than cloud
Mog uses spear which no one else in Brawl does and he can use dances to trigger deadly events.

Wait, what? I get a half-hearted attack on my name, and this thread just goes to hell? I'm skipping this topic, apparently discussion is not welcome here.
Don't mind those people. They're pulling the same stunts they did on the last thread.

platnum

Smash Lord
disscusion is welcome here!

we just have to IGNORE SPAMMERS! *looks at ~s*

anyway:lets start discusing SSE already!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
True that, this thread really should be named "come here to flame platnum".

On topic, I would like Mog playable if platnum would go away :p

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
i disgust you? lol somebody can't take a joke

Also cloud could switch between 2 swords. he could use his ulti weapon then he could pull it apart. Also he could call the power of the planet. triggering a deadly event!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
True that, this thread really should be named "come here to flame platnum".

On topic, I would like Mog playable if platnum would go away :p
I would like it if you stopped bringing up platnum to flame him. It disrupts the topic, but then I think you already knew that.

To platnum:

Who partners with Mog in SSE?

Also cloud could switch between 2 swords. he could use his ulti weapon then he could pull it apart. Also he could call the power of the planet. triggering a deadly event!
Cloud calling the power of the planet? Now you're just pulling my leg. Don't pull the noob card on me. I played FFVII.

courte

Smash Lord
chaos... anyways!!

what if mog was :GASP: ultimate bad guy?!
he was once all buddy buddy with mario, but left for "bigger thing" lol
of course he should be comparable to yoda

platnum

Smash Lord
chaos... anyways!!

what if mog was :GASP: ultimate bad guy?!
he was once all buddy buddy with mario, but left for "bigger thing" lol
of course he should be comparable to yoda
that made mog sound dumb.
pretty good idea tho.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
lol.

1) i crack i joke.. oh i am a troll

2) final smashes are not always canon. The planet was the theme in the game. he could do a planet based move. just like link does a Triforce based move

courte

Smash Lord
ok in all seriousness, as godly as he is, i could see him being in a vulnerable position
not to troll, but during the whole ridley wars, i hadn't bothered posting when his mention was still allowed because i knew since i was new, no one would listen to what i would say and be to deeply involved in their quotations and flamings

people wanted him as a boss others as a pc personally i was for both in a different way
Meta Ridley as boss, Huge, metal imposing and just up there on the KNUCKLES scale, once freed, he would simply leave as his smaller self only to return and be unlocked at the end of the game after an *** kicking spree lol

why not mog? from the sound of it, he could be easily draped in some wicked shadow bug ooze, only to be made available much later after a worthy, unfair fight

Top Bottom