• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Mii Fighter Thread: Where You and Mii Can Talk! Mii Fighter Social!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
WELL HEY at least I was supportive. I was trying to be REASONABLE and treat them like any other character but Sakurai just had to go all-out crazy and make them/everyone super customizable. I suppose in a sense I was ON THE RIGHT TRACK AT LEAST, since much of the time the angle I was arguing from is that they would not be "THE" customizable character, as was a common misinterpretation.

I mean this thread began as an anti-Mii thread and didn't SHAPE-UP until it was merged with my own support thread.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
the three types of miis are awesome im looking forward to getting loads of custom stuff and having wide variety of bizarre looking miis

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Played a bit of Mii Gunner today and I am absolutely loving her. Her moveset is: Grenade Launch, Flame Pillar, Lunar Launch, Bomb Drop. Fun :D

lealvenom

Smash Rookie
I got Smash Bros on my 3DS last night as soon as it was uploaded on the eshop, fantastic game and it works amazingly well on the 3DS. I already almost have everyone unlocked, I was so surprised to see how much butt my Mii kicks! I wasn't sure how well the Mii's would work, and honestly they work good! I used the brawler class for my Mii. Have you guys tried Mii Fighters yet? What do you think?

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
I knew the moment I saw them they would be my main. But there is a sub-forum for them, you know.

nyttyn

Smash Cadet
Thus far, the mii fighters as a whole feel really solid.

Gunner has very good ranged options, though I haven't tried him out too much. Swordfighter plays a lot like some sort of mix between Link and Marth, which is a good thing (custom moves help distinguish, but i've leaned towards jack setups). Brawler is probably the best of the three, with a lot of damage and mobility - frankly the brawler is kind of super scary in one on ones. He feels very similar to Little Mac, but with an actually existant aerial game.

tl;dr they good.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Yeah the first time I tried them all out it was after I played 40ish of the characters already and they felt much better than the majority of the cast right away.

Brawler is like a Falco/Little Mac
Sword is like... good
and Blaster is like a better Samus

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Apparently, deleting a Mii from your system does NOT affect Mii Fighter data.

Good news for someone who can't keep his Mii collection under the limit of 100.

Khao

Smash Lord
Apparently, deleting a Mii from your system does NOT affect Mii Fighter data.

Good news for someone who can't keep his Mii collection under the limit of 100.
On the other hand, you can edit your Mii Fighter all you'd like, but if you want to make adjustments to the actual Mii (even if they're as insignificant as their favorite color) you have to create a new Mii Fighter, as the changes won't carry over to the fighter you already created.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Brawler and Swordfighter are REALLY good IMO, haven't tried out Gunner in a battle yet.

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Outside of the ones on the Challenge board, does anyone know of a good way to get Mii Fighter hats? I have all the outfits, just need to get a few more hats and I'll have everything I need for my Mii collection.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Is there a "tourney standard" for Miis? Like, as far as the equipment that I can give them to change their stats. Is that sort of thing going to be standard or banned? (tbh, I don't know if I'll be using the Miis much, but I'd still like to know for my personal use)

Hong

The Strongest
I've been trying to get some of the threads that work for all three forums linked together, but unfortunately you can't see new responses unless you are viewing from the Mii Brawler forum.

Some things will require separation for the future. Gunner and Swordfighter could certainly use their own video threads.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
HNI_0007.JPG

Made a couple edits to @ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi Doraemon Mii. I gave him moves that were either similar to something in the show or sounded like they'd be in the show:
Neutral B: Laser Blaze
Side B: Gunner Missile
Up B: Arm Rocket
Down B: Echo Reflector
HNI_0008.JPG

Closest thing to a playable Chrom :laugh: . Moveset:
Neutral B: Blurring Blade
Side B: Chakram
Up B: Stone Scabbard
Down B: Blade Counter
HNI_0009.JPG

Justin Bieber Mii. I always fight this guy at level 1 :laugh: . Moveset:
Neutral B: Ultimate Uppercut
Side B: Onslaught
Up B: Soaring Axe Kick
Down B: Head-On Assault

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm just popping in because Mii Gunner and Mii Swordfighter barely have four threads total.

These characters are so tragically unpopular. XD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
They are entirely different characters... so I think that's a good thing.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
My only gripe about the Miis are that you can't give them voices like you can in Tamodochi Life. Also, being able to change the OSAs so they don't all have the same one would be awesome.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It would have been nice for the announcer to call the victory names too.

"This game's winner is... MARIAH CAREY"

But I guess that could have been abused.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
A little bitta Mii news (:p) in the Direct today, with Wuhu Island confirmed. I remember when I'd play Wii Sports Resort with a friend, we'd do Dogfight to have wars on the island, he the attacking country, and I the defender. Now with Smash, it's two Wuhu stages, and 8-Player Smash, we've got more chaotic warfare opportunities. Of course, I don't get why an island resort would be legal battleground, but whatever. :p

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I love these little tidbits from the creation process.

JHamron

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0688-6427-7438
Hey, guys! I'm just shamelessly advertising my tournament. I still need one of the three Mii Fighters, and we still have plenty of other characters available if you main someone else. Link in signature.

JHamron

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0688-6427-7438
Also, what do you think Reggie has as his custom set? I gave him a Mecha Suit, a Zelda wig, and his specials are 2 1 3 3.

Top Bottom