• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Mii Fighter Thread: Where You and Mii Can Talk! Mii Fighter Social!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I wonder if we'll be able to change the series emblem for individual Miis.

I don't expect it, but that would be a nice little touch I'd like.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Yeah. If I could make Harkinian have the Zelda emblem, MissingNo. Have the Pokémon emblem, and Charlie Brown/Lucy have the Game & Watch emblem, I'd be happy because I'd feel a bit more like I was playing as them rather than lookalikes.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You have a Charlie Brown and Lucy Mii? Genius! :laugh:
Sally and Peppermint Patty, too. I got all four from the old Check Mii Out Channel. Can't really think if how to differentiate them from the other two moveset-wise, though.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
The Miis sure are getting a lot of their composers for the 3DS version. Find Mii, Nintendo Land, Wii Fit, Tomodachi, that's almost as many as Mario!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Just thought of something, you think like on the Tomodachi Life site there will be Mii's on the smash site to get?
Then again, I think that's why we have the site MiiCharacters.com. :p

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Just thought of something, you think like on the Tomodachi Life site there will be Mii's on the smash site to get?
Then again, I think that's why we have the site MiiCharacters.com. :p
Maybe you'll be able to make Smash 4 Mii Fighter QR Codes that come with all the costomizations.

ShadowShuriken

Smash Cadet
I want to see the mii's Final smash because correct me if I'm wrong we haven't seen them and I wonder how they will differentiate

SonicMario

Smash Master
I want to see the mii's Final smash because correct me if I'm wrong we haven't seen them and I wonder how they will differentiate
We saw the Gunner's in the Digital Event (A laser that's like a Horizontal version of Lucario's Brawl Final Smash). But we haven't seen the Brawler's or the Swordsman. If I had to guess though, I imagine the Swordsman's will be similar to Link's. While the Brawler's will be like one of those multi-hit combo finishers you see in games like Tekken. (It IS Namco helping with the game after all)

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Seeing how the Mii Gunner's is Samus', I'm guessing:
Brawler: Giga Mii like Little Mac
Swordfighter: Great Slash like Ike or Critical Lunge like Marth.

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
We saw the Gunner's in the Digital Event (A laser that's like a Horizontal version of Lucario's Brawl Final Smash). But we haven't seen the Brawler's or the Swordsman. If I had to guess though, I imagine the Swordsman's will be similar to Link's. While the Brawler's will be like one of those multi-hit combo finishers you see in games like Tekken. (It IS Namco helping with the game after all)
Ilike the idea of the finalfinisher a d sword slash i think the final fighter finsher would be more like ikes. With the multihit thing. Swordsman wold be more like kirbys. Traping in people.and slashing around

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I decided to start making some more Miis for smash to beat down on, so I started working on some. They're pretty generic, though. :p

ShadowShuriken

Smash Cadet
Seeing how the Mii Gunner's is Samus', I'm guessing:
Brawler: Giga Mii like Little Mac
Swordfighter: Great Slash like Ike or Critical Lunge like Marth.
OMG...
If they do that, that will be soooo boring, because its just a copy of the charcacters

MetaG

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6399-6037
Is there a limit on the number of Mii fighters that can be created?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So it seems to me that Miis have a default size and moveset if you have customizations turned off? At least from what I've seen for streams.

Well, I can see no reason for argument against their competitive inclusion, so consider me hyped as **** to see some crazy **** in tournaments!

Top Bottom