• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
SMTxFE is bound to be pretty good, but I'm still holding out hope for Advance Wars x Fire Emblem, someday... maybe.
SMT x FE?

Don't you mean Radiant Shin Megami Emblem!?

But yeah, they couldn't pick better directors for the game. I have faith that they will deliver, which is why I'm anxious for more info on the game.

And it's true, Nintendo has gone full-on anime. And once you go full-on anime there's no turning back. :upsidedown: Expect to see a Nintendo All-Stars dating sim announcement sometime this year. :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I really hate all the weaboo stuff that came out from it. It's just not my thing and quite frankly it's rather annoying.

Dracule

Smash Cadet
NNID
BryanZamora
Hey guys I'm new here but I just recently found out about this thread and just wanted to say that I support Roy all the way and would love to help out. I occasionally post on miiverse with Roy for Smash 4 art and support others who do as well. I'm a very big facebook user and am good with graphic design so I made these images for my profile picture and my cover photo. So I'm uploading them here in case someone here wants to use them for facebook as well. Let me know what else I can do to help out. I already voted for Roy in the ballet like a million times on different devices. :)

Attachments

:awesome: ~WE JUST REACHED 5000 POSTS!~ :awesome:

I wrote an e-mail to Nintendo on Roy's moveset and ideas on handling his return yesterday.

Here's the e-mail:

My ballot vote was too limited (500 characters) for this, so I figured I'd write an e-mail. I ask that you please forward this to Sakurai, or at least provide me with an address to e-mail him personally with. These are ideas I know he will enjoy and see a lot of potential in.

I have been pushing for Roy's return for five years, and I have a lot of ideas for his return. If any of you feels like Roy isn't a justifiable character to add as DLC, I encourage you to write back, as I've done my homework on the topic and can give many reasons why he's one of the best, most profitable, and most relevant picks who would bring plenty of content to Nintendo overall as a DLC character for Super Smash Bros. and why he is a very welcome addition to represent Nintendo's rich history outside of all of those more superficial reasons. After all, you can't spell history without "roy."

I feel like he should definitely be decloned and made more unique, similar to Falco and Luigi. However, I think he has even more potential than that. With his unique animations, flame projectiles which have a lot of potential as shown by Robin, Palutena, and Zelda who have barely tapped into fire's potential which Roy specializes in, his ability to heal himself with the Sealed Sword, the ability to seal foes in ice as shown by the Champion's Blade manga, his acrobatic prowess, his brusque fighting style, and his unique attributes in Melee such as fast-falling, a mid-blade sweetspot that favored aggressive play and pressure, his unique special and multi-hit moves, falling into the rare glass cannon archetype, and his trajectory on moves being far different from Marth and Lucina's, I feel like he has the potential to not only be a returning veteran for those who enjoyed his charm and unique personality; not only in Fire Emblem, but Smash as well, but also pretty much a newcomer through a declone. How so?

To avoid alienating veteran players, he could carry the same playstyle, a lot of the similar combos/strings, similar function in moves, movement, and general play, and carry some of his stronger moves either unchanged, improved, or simply given new animations. To defeat "third Marth" complaints and complaints of Roy being "weak," provide fans with one of the most requested and loved characters and veterans, and create a truly unique character with Roy realizing his potential, a declone route is wise. How do we start on this? I have a lot of ideas I'd like to present.

SMASHES:

1: Forward Smash:
A staple move of Roy's, with a lot of power and satisfaction behind it.
A terrifying move, being beefy with a fair amount of range in the sweetspot.
How do we make it even more unique and satisfying?
I suggest having Roy step forward with the move, slamming with his whole weight put into it in a two-handed swing. He is exposed longer than Marth, and he exposes himself to the foe more by moving forward, but the attack hits fairly hard. Being tipped, it doesn't deal much damage, but it sends the foe far enough away for Roy to recover and rush right back into the fight, fixing one of his biggest problems in Melee where he could be easily punished for landing a tipped move.

2: Up Smash:
Fire moves look beautiful in the newest iteration, and multi-hit moves feel just right. I feel like this move should be ported directly over, but with an animation more faithful to Roy's game, where he raises his blade over his head with two hands and ignites it.

3: Down Smash:
Roy's double swing hit really hard, but I feel like it shouldn't stay. It wasn't quite a staple move on Roy, and there's already many characters with it.
Please replace the move with a strong, downward lunge that creates a slow-moving wall of flame that moves forwards. It has a fair amount of power, and is about as tall as Roy, even if this would be Roy's weakest Smash Attack, and could set up for a combo via an aerial or a way for Roy to retreat and form better ground. Too many swordsmen have a two-hit Down Smash, and I feel like this would really make Roy stand out and bring a unique move to Smash.
One-handed lunge.

TILTS:

1: Jab
I feel like Roy's jab from Melee would be a good choice to keep exactly the same. It feels unique enough from Marth's and Lucina's, and I like the move.
One-handed swing.

2: Forward Tilt:
Roy gives a short, feint slash horizontally that lets out a slow-moving horizontal flame. It doesn't cover as much vertical range as Marth and Lucina's forward tilt, but it covers slightly more horizontal space with a lingering hitbox and the move comes out and ends about as fast.
One-handed swing.

3: Down Tilt:
I enjoyed the downwards stab that popped foes upwards to combo into them.
I feel like it's highly important to keep it as a combo move, but with an animation that makes popping up a foe more logical. Perhaps a swing at the feet, similar to Ike's, with the speed of Marth/Lucina's downward stab.
One-handed move.

4: Up Tilt:
This move could start at the opposite end of where Marth/Lucina's starts, similar to Donkey Kong. It moves slower, but it creates some lingering flames, good for catching air dodges or foes who try to dance around Roy in the air, but it leaves him exposed for a bigger punish opportunity if they play around it.
Two-handed swing.

AERIALS:

1: Neutral Air:
I like the two swings from Melee. I feel like they should be made event more extreme than Marth's, where they take even more time to come out, but they hit harder.
Alternative: Roy could use his acrobatic ability to spin with forward flips, similar to Sonic, with his blade. Less reach than Marth/Lucina, but it's more constant coverage around him.
One-handed swings, or two-handed spin.

2: Forward Air:
A one-handed forward lunge where Roy pulls his arm back and delivers a vicious, fiery thrust forward that could be a knockout move could work really well. It could be the first aerial to be angled like a tilt, too. This would be faithful to his original fighting style with rapiers and bring something unique to Smash overall.

3: Back Air:
Roy could give a surprise turn-around swing in an arc, similar to Marth's back air but with a two-handed swing. This would let the player balance between a high-knockback, long horizontal range lunge, or a general arc to swat them away, and would give a lot of room to have fun with turnarounds on aerials.

4: Down Air:
I like the old move, and I can see where it can be made more unique. Roy could swing with two hands, having decent power at the tip and below, a lot of power at the mid-blade, but having an incredible amount of power where his arms and hands are at any given part of the move, hitting with a vicious meteor that ignites foes if his arms and hands land a blow.

5: Up Air:
His old juggling move was nice. I suggest making it a two-handed swing with a decent amount of power behind it, good for juggles. Since Roy excels at the ground more than the air, this will help Roy show that it's a bad idea to be directly above him if you're near the ground.

THROWS:

I feel like a blend of Marth and Ike's throws could work really well for Roy, or just Marth's throws. Either way, they'd look really good on him, and still function really well. Pit and Dark Pit also have throws that would work well on him or blend well with other types of throws.

SPECIALS:

1: Flare Blade:
The good ol' 5 second, 50 damage charge. I feel like this move should remain a 50 damage OHKO, since it doesn't have as much range as Ike's Eruption. Super Armor would be a welcome addition to this move, too. Marth has a lunge, Ike has a plummeting sword, Roy has an overhead swing. A welcome dynamic.

2: Double-Edged Dance:
I always enjoyed this move on Roy much more than Marth and Lucina's Dancing Blade. However, I can see it becoming even more fleshed-out, unique, and satisfying. There could be more experimentation and use of Roy's flame projectiles. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th horizontal swings could all be horizontal flame projectiles, each larger than the previous. Downwards swings can form walls of fire, while the multi-hit stab at the end of the downwards variation (it looked so much better and felt much more satisfying on Roy than Marth/Lucina to me) is kept and beefed up, it could become even more of a throwback to Roy's fencing days. The fourth hit upwards can form a Palutena-esque (with her Up Smash) vertical pillar of flame. All of these would have new animations to differentiate them from Dancing Blade a lot, keeping the final horizontal and upwards variations as finishing moves while the final downwards strike racks up lots of fiery damage. How do you feel about that? A variable projectile in some parts, and strong melee swings in the others.
Weaker swings could be one handed, while all finishers would be two-handed.

3: Blazer:
I really liked this move as a recovery move, as it annoyed pesky edgeguarders, and seemed like a whole new move compared to Dolphin Slash. I don't think it needs to change, I think it'll look beautiful after seeing Mega Man's Flame Sword.

4: Counter:
This move was really unique and fun! I loved how skill-based it was, with the variable damage and short window to land. It could remain a hard-to-hit move that would be weak if it countered weak moves, but to compensate for that, it could have a much higher damage multiplier than other counters, like 2x or 3x against all moves; an entirely different damage and knockback formula than the counters we had both in Brawl and here.
Alternative: He could do away with the counter entirely with a move that coats his sword in more flame the longer the button is held. The longer it's held, the longer its effect will last, and the more damage it will deal while active. All non-fire moves will be blessed with fire, and all fire moves will have even more fire. This will motivate the player to score more star KO's to get more opportunities for a full five second charge. Using Flare Blade at any point during this charge removes the whole charge, but all of its power goes into Flare Blade. Let's say you charge down-b for two seconds and immediately Flare Blade, you can either release instantly for 2 seconds worth of power, or continue charging for 3 more seconds for a full hit instead of 5 full seconds.
If the Alternative is chosen, I urge that you please place Roy's old Counter (first idea) into Custom Specials.

FINAL SMASH:

I have multiple ideas on this. I feel like Roy has many potential options, and this is only the surface of it.

1: Final Flame:
Roy coats the ground of the entire battlefield in magma, showing his mastery of ground combat, and launches flame waves, orbs, pillars, and walls around the battlefield for a period of time.

2: True Potential:
Roy promotes into a new, third-tier class that Smash would introduce. He possesses the most powerful, intense swordfighting on the roster with this final smash, showing the true potential of a hero. All attacks bounce off of him, similar to when a highly-experienced unit in Fire Emblem who has realized their potential fights much weaker units. This new class could be tied in with a Binding Blade sequel, wink wink.

CUSTOM SPECIALS:

If Roy does receive custom specials, I have two sets in mind.
1: Marth's specials from Melee. This would appeal to those who liked Marth in his debut iteration, gaining sales and attention from them. This would also add some defensive opportunities to Roy, for those who find his playstyle too risky but still want to play him, or for those who want a certain balance in their offensive and defensive play.
2: New, exciting variants that open up Roy to even more opportunities to be a hazardous, glass cannon fighter.

B:
1: Default (Flare Blade)
2: Marth's Shield Breaker swing from Melee. Lots of shield damage, less time to charge up.
3: A swing that can't be charged up, but it deals more damage than an uncharged swing from default.
Alternative for 3: A move that has weaker damage scaling, but can be charged for 10 seconds and hits for up to 100 or 150 damage.

Up-B:
1: Default (Blazer)
2: A Blazer variant that functions like Marth's Melee Dolphin Slash, where it's incredibly strong at the start but really weak at the end. Reverse Dolphin Slash, or Dolphin Slash out of shield for knockouts from Marth were extremely satisfying and I liked when that move used to be a reliable kill move. The start of the move could have an explosion, to make it logical for Roy and unique.
3: A shorter-distance Blazer with really strong flame, damage, and knockback throughout the whole move.

Side-B:
1: Default (Double-Edged Dance)
2: Classic Double-Edged Dance. While the default has been decloned and made highly unique, there can always be the option of using his old variations, which would be easy and quick to bring over, to appeal to a wider range of veterans and alienate even fewer Roy fans.
3: Slower swings, but higher knockback and damage, and larger flames.

Down-B:
1: Default
2: Marth's Melee counter, where it always deals 7 damage but has a much larger counter window. Doesn't diminish over time like Shulk's long window.
3: Whichever part of "SPECIALS" under Counter did not make the cut. If he keeps his Counter, his flame coating would be a really neat idea here. If he loses his classic Counter, it could go here.

Please write back with what you think. I (and possibly many others) would love to play with these unique ideas that defeat issues some have with Roy.
--

Here's the reply. It was a generic Nintendo reply, to be expected, but the second paragraph indicates that they seem to have read at least a little of it, which makes me glad. Hopefully it's forwarded to the right people. It could be big or it could mean nothing, here's to hoping it's the former:

Recently you requested assistance from our support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. Please visit our Consumer Support page to get answers to all of your support questions.
Response By Email (06/12/2015 08:47 AM)
Hello,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us. I’ll make sure that what you said about adding Roy with this move set to Super Smash Bros. will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard. While I can’t guarantee that we’ll make the type of changes you suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration.

You can be sure that Nintendo is constantly at work developing new and exciting product and game ideas. Keep checking our website's “What’s New” section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Gavin Heflin
I know it's probably late in Roy's development, but I couldn't let all this newfound focus and energy out of nowhere on just coming up with a pretty cool Roy go to waste, and I feel like these ideas would be well-loved by those who purchased the DLC. @ Ura Ura , what do you think of the moveset? @ Croph Croph , could I please have the moveset added to the OP? I would like it to start at, "I feel like he should definitely be decloned and made more unique, similar to Falco and Luigi. However, I think he has even more potential than that" if you do decide to add it.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yee, updating the OP as we speak.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Please tell me that's a fake!

That's not how I want Roy to be like in Smash 4.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Hey you Roy guys.

Regardless of those images being real or fake, it seems Roy is on the horizon.
Once he gets his reveal, people will undoubtfully be pissed that a clone made it in, due to "Melee favoritism".
What's you guys stance and reaction to that?

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438

Looks fine to me.
I'm assuming you're saying that because you wanted his Awakening design, though.

Hey you Roy guys.

Once he gets his reveal, people will undoubtfully be pissed that a clone made it in, due to "Melee favoritism".
I say; he's an influential and important part of the Fire Emblem series since he brought interest in Fire Emblem to the west (along with Marth). He really deserves to return to Smash. Along with that, he is a fan favorite Fire Emblem character in Japan, regardless of his appearance in Melee.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

I'm sure it is, honestly? The hair looks off, and you can't even distinguish Roy's face in the Magicant-picture at all, despite the huge size. Also the shadow clips into his right leg in the same pic.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Looks fine to me.
I'm assuming you're saying that because you wanted his Awakening design, though.
Yeah! And from the looks of that, this could possibly mean that he'll be no different than he was in Melee which really scares me.

I'm sure it is, honestly? The hair looks off, and you can't even distinguish Roy's face in the Magicant-picture at all, despite the huge size. Also the shadow clips into his right leg in the same pic.
Well, that's a relief.

Hey you Roy guys.

Here's hoping Roy won't be in as a clone though if it did happen, we would just have to live with it.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/297983212/now-that-roy-is-in-whats-next-for-smash-4

Hey you Roy guys.

We can't ever change their way of thinking, so we'll only celebrate our boy and let them cry their salt out of their bodies. I'm more looking forward to more bigger reunion of Roy-veterans and fans myself.

Well, that's a relief.
Smash 3DS also doesn't use circles for shadows, if I remember correctly. So there's also th-

Nevermind.

EDIT: But the shadows should be much bigger than in the leak then.

I think we need a professional debunker for these, possibly?

Last edited:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I think you're mistaking that for one of the semi-transparent cloud layers that is in front of his foot. Either that or I'm not seeing the supposed shadow clipping.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm just crossing my fingers hoping this isn't true. Roy deserves to be more than a Marth clone.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
They could have at least recorded some gameplay footage of Roy to make it more believable *sigh* Proceed with caution for this one.

And since it's a 3DS leak, they could have included a photo of the bottom screen too (we'd get a clearer pic of Roy at least). *sigh x2*

Really? Intriguing. I think I'll boot my game to see if it'd match?
Might want to test it out. Could be the cloud effect from the stage I think?

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Hey you Roy guys.

Hm... I would probably just think it's another excuse for Roy not getting into Smash 4. People fish for so many reasons, it's almost making me lose faith in the human race. Plus, we can hope that he is decloned anyways. really off-topic, but 126th page yayy

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
I'm just crossing my fingers hoping this isn't true. Roy deserves to be more than a Marth clone.
Hey, even if that leak isn't fake, it's only two still images of him. He could be decloned, even if those pics are real.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
They could have at least recorded some gameplay footage of Roy to make it more believable *sigh* Proceed with caution for this one.

Might want to test it out. Could be the cloud effect from the stage I think?
Tried it with Marth and it seems pretty uneven TBH. Marth has both legs covered in the thin cloud layer, not one like Roy's. Can't find it matching anything what Roy has.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
It seems like the standard for Smash leaks is to look like pictures of bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster.
Believable because they're blurry.
And since it's a 3DS leak, they could have included a photo of the bottom screen too (we'd get a clearer pic of Roy at least). *sigh x2*
True that. Makes no sense to take pictures of only the top screen.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey, even if that leak isn't fake, it's only two still images of him. He could be decloned, even if those pics are real.
IDK about that. I'm just very pessimistic after seeing those 2 photos and i'm really REALLY hoping it will be proven fake in the Sunday direct.

True that. Makes no sense to take pictures of only the top screen.
That's another thing. At least the August leaks had both screens shown unlike this one.

Last edited:

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
Cleary a fake. And thanks god, that render is horrifying...
Also, the counter pose is hilarious bad! XD

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If that's really how Roy's model is going to turn out then I might consider not buying him.

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
do ya think the DLC characters might also get Amiibo? I mean the greatest boost for Amiibo is that you can take your fave charaters to a large number of games and display them proudly some place. So being able to Hop into games like Mario Kart or future games as Link, Marth, and roy would just be awesome!
though I do worry about the problem of 'Lots of game is ammibo restricted so you cant unlock it without having a large collection.'

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
If that's really how Roy's model is going to turn out then I might consider not buying him.
I doubt the Smash 2014 model is going to be WORST the Meele 2001. Also, cleary a fake, as I already said...

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
HA regardless of how his model looks im still gona get him and play him ^_^ -nods- Appearances dont mean to much, long as the character is fun.
right Gameandwatch?
-bell ringing-

Steelia

Smash Champion
Like... isn't 95% of what comes out of 4chan fake? And that's probably being generous. Legit stuff usually has ties to someone, and takes a while to get out there. It's rarely ever a "took a photo when I could" kind of thing... more, "I got a vid here from someone I know, plz don't tell anyone, here are multiple screencaps too to prove".

I don't believe it, but I'd be perfectly happy if he looked like that.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to see more [fake] leaks (though not necessarily pertaining to Roy) since E3 is close, but also the Smash direct is right around the corner too. We're in for a hell of a ride lol.

The leak is fake. Don't ask how I know. I'm glad because I see much more potential in Roy, even if I like the blue cape infinitely more than his original purple. He can look much better, even on the 3DS. The inconsistency with Roy in lord armor when he only uses the Sword of Seals with the Master Lord class is what bugs me most.

royalblue

Smash Cadet
Well this has become an interesting day. And here I was hoping that it would be nice and quiet until Sunday.

Tried it with Marth and it seems pretty uneven TBH. Marth has both legs covered in the thin cloud layer, not one like Roy's. Can't find it matching anything what Roy has.
I was able to get it to look fairly similar with only one foot in the thin cloud. This definitely doesn't prove anything either way, but it's interesting. Although in the other pictures Roy's boots are really dark and don't have much lighting/shading contrast to them like Marth's do.

It's so convenient that "leakers" always leave out anything that would make them more credible, isn't it? Wasn't the ESRB leak the only one that actually showed the bottom screen?

For now I'm saying that the pictures are fake. His design is too plain, and is it just me or does it look like his right foot is bent inwards at a really awkward angle in both pictures? In the end, though, we're most likely going to find out the answer within the next 4 days (or if we're lucky, within the next 2), so I'm not going to get too worked up over it.

Last edited:

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
Well this has become an interesting day. And here I was hoping that it would be nice and quiet until Sunday.

I was able to get it to look fairly similar with only one foot in the thin cloud. This definitely doesn't prove anything either way, but it's interesting. Although in the other pictures Roy's boots are really dark and don't have much lighting/shading contrast to them like Marth's do.

It's so convenient that "leakers" always leave out anything that would make them more credible, isn't it? Wasn't the ESRB leak the only one that actually showed the bottom screen?

For now I'm saying that the pictures are fake. His design is too plain, and is it just me or does it look like his right foot is bent inwards at a really awkward angle in both pictures? In the end, though, we're most likely going to find out the answer within the next 4 days (or if we're lucky, within the next 2), so I'm not going to get too worked up over it.
I just did literally the exact same thing in Sm4sh and threw both the 'leak' and my picture in Photoshop with a filter and yeah, Roy looked incredibly under-detailed compared to Marth. Was going to try the second picture too (with Little Mac) if it wasn't obvious enough, but just one picture was good enough for me to say "nah, fake." Besides, he seemed...really tall. Like, super tall. ;-; Like Ike-level tall in that second picture when he's with Little Mac. But maybe that's just my brain messing with me.

edit: and if it means anything, there was a fake Young Link 'leak' earlier too, so I feel like this weekend is going to be wannabe-leak central.

Last edited:
I just did literally the exact same thing in Sm4sh and threw both the 'leak' and my picture in Photoshop with a filter and yeah, Roy looked incredibly under-detailed compared to Marth. Was going to try the second picture too (with Little Mac) if it wasn't obvious enough, but just one picture was good enough for me to say "nah, fake." Besides, he seemed...really tall. Like, super tall. ;-; Like Ike-level tall in that second picture when he's with Little Mac. But maybe that's just my brain messing with me.

edit: and if it means anything, there was a fake Young Link 'leak' earlier too, so I feel like this weekend is going to be wannabe-leak central.
Roy is indeed one of the shortest lords. If he "realizes his potential" like I've wanted all along, he could grow, though he's not gonna be realizing any potential if he goes backwards a class while Ike goes up some. :p

I'm starting to disdain this leak the more I dig into it, even if I know its origins and that it's fake.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, I do think the ESRB leak was the only one to show the bottom screen (correct me if I'm wrong). And it makes more sense since you could see the character's official render (plus it's more clear since the character is up close).

^something like this would be much more believable for any leak (although actual gameplay footage is 100x better). Oh well, let's just continue to support our boy and hope he'd get officially revealed sooner than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom