• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

KoozyK

Smash Ace
I use standard controls. and still wavebounce. U techskill?

So I teamed with a random Lucas (new to the scene and all) because the person I planned on partnering with didn't tell me he was teaming with TKO. So we lost our first round of doubles to Stingers and Jim. Then we lost to Mizu and his partner (I face him all the time and he plays Snake and knows the MU ;-;). We ended up getting 2-0'd again. Oh well. Maybe next time. But I'm ****** these low tiers today. >;D

Ima update you guys. So I lost badly in vanilla singles to Dr Peepee and TKO.

However, I'm doing well in low tiers / bottom mids.
I made it to winners semis in it.

I had to fight Seth (Bowser; 2-0) then beat Twitch (Sheik; 2-1) and lost to Kadaj (Luigi; 2-1) I just got put into loser's bracket, but I'm feeling pretty good about this. :cool:

I'm in losers finals right now. I'm waiting on Losers' Finals of singles to finish so that way I can play Kadaj... again.

BTW:
Ilove (Ike; 2-1) then Twitch (Sheik/Luigi; 2-0)

:muffin:
Whats the new lucass name?
and i wish i coulda gone to this but halloween here at ecu was supposed to be beyond epic (which it was)
ive been playing new people none stop and when i say i know ive gotten better i mean it.

Hellz yea for repping them low teirs! mekos didnt go to this?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Meant to say Pikachu, not Lucas. My bad.
And I think Mekos went to New York for something so he wasn't there.

heytallman

CTALL
HTM lost to Hylian.

Hylian was IC's and G&W

HTM was :lucario: :rob:
WRONG!

I used Lucas vs his IC's and then ROB vs his Game and Watch. I'll make a longer post in the Lucas MLG thread when I get back to Houston. We are partying and takung turns sucking Espy's **** right now.

Just know I ended up placing 65/182 or however many entered. Somwehre around that number. I'm tired, but we're gonna go get food. I've only had a small bag of Doritos, some beef jerky, and five mini hot pockets.

Oh, and in doubles I teamed with P4 the MK, and we got something like 25th out of 48.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
WRONG!

I used Lucas vs his IC's and then ROB vs his Game and Watch. I'll make a longer post in the Lucas MLG thread when I get back to Houston. We are partying and takung turns sucking Espy's **** right now.
My apologies good sir. I was only quoting exactly what was said in that MLG recap thing. They always f*ck that sh*t up.

I was wondering why you wouldn't try lucas at first but clearly u did. Congrats on your placings HTM!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I find myself here in much happiness and confusion :3
Hello Lucas mains :3
Silly RPSI (HUG)

Uh just so I'm not spamming, I tried to main Lucas at one point and failed terribly
and every Lucas Ive ever played has kicked my butt :3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Nope Im just a random pikachu :3
Nice vids tallman!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I saw the word "Wiscus" in the title and felt the need to post.

Also that is undoubtedly the best .gif of our generation.

T-block

B2B TST
heh...i've been messing around with him a bit

all i really do is f-air/n-air and try to autocancel and then jabs and f-tilts lol. then i try to get people to run into those massive smashes.

u-tilt is really terrible >=(

Boofy!

Smash Champion
u-tilt isn't bad at all.. it hits on both sides at startup. can combo into itself at low percent.. can be used out of dthrow.. its pretty beast actually

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Play against wolf >:D

I love u-tilt. It's so good when it hits. So don't miss IMO. Perhaps I play too risky... oh wait Lucas is low tier, using him is risky lol.

I just got 5th out of 19 in singles at the tournament I'm at.
Winners:
LDPK (1-2; Pikachu... I CP'd the wrong stage, lmao)

Losers:
TheGodhet (or something like that) (2-0; Meta Knight. I went GaW game 2 because he cp'd Rainbow)
313 (2-1; ROB. I won the set by CP gaying him on Green Greens and started to time him out until I killed him with a nair >:D)
Stockfield (2-0; Snake/ROB)
Shady Penguin (0-2; Snake)

Still waiting on low tiers. Mekos is gaurenteed top 3 in singles atm, but he's leaving before low tiers :c)

Chuee

Smash Hero
double post, I know, but these boards need it :/
and I noticed J is a mod for these boards but he's not a moderator.................

Top Bottom