• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I imagined Lucario as a mid-speed and mid-weight character too. Although I think he should have just slightly above average power for some of his moves, if not all of them. Not enough to be broken mind you, but enough to make him competitive.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I imagined Lucario as a mid-speed and mid-weight character too. Although I think he should have just slightly above average power for some of his moves, if not all of them. Not enough to be broken mind you, but enough to make him competitive.
I agree with what your'e saying.

Lucario should be unlocked in SSE.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I have tried posting for like three days but my computer is being weird with smash world for some reason. Oh well. Anyway I am so happy!! You guys were all tlaking about how he was confirmed and I was like WTF!!?!? so I googled it and saw a video of the sticker thing. I nearly crapped myself. Can't wait to play now!!

Smash Kirby Pit

Smash Rookie
3 Pokemon were removed from melee Pichu, Jiggly Puff and Mewtwo
1 Has Been added Pokemon trainer
Pichu Is out(Sorry Pichu Fans)
Jiggly Puff Is probaly in (I hEard SOme where that the voice of solid snake said jigllly was in.
That Leaves 1 More Mewtwo Or Lucario.
With All the evidence I say Lucario.

Cinder

Smash Master
3 Pokemon were removed from melee Pichu, Jiggly Puff and Mewtwo
1 Has Been added Pokemon trainer
Pichu Is out(Sorry Pichu Fans)
Jiggly Puff Is probaly in (I hEard SOme where that the voice of solid snake said jigllly was in.
That Leaves 1 More Mewtwo Or Lucario.
With All the evidence I say Lucario.
*head hangs*...*facepalm*...it seems like you have NO idea what's going on...Lucario and Jiggs have been confirmed by a sticker leak...they're IN...and my God, learn how to type...

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Thank you for doing that, Cinder. If not someone else, it would've been me. I just wish I had that picture with fifty different facepalms in it...

...Pichu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo have ONLY been in Melee! Jigglypuff has been confirmed for Brawl twice. He really doesn't know much, does he...? -_-; Combined with his horrid spelling...

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Back on the topic of Lucario, I think that he will be a heavy character (being steel-type and all), and imagine him having similar stats to Falco had in Melee. But with less jump and more power.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I've always thought semi-heavy, like Link, somewhat fast, like Roy (FASTER THAN MARIO = NOT SLOW, ROY HATERS!), average jump, like Mario, and slightly above average power, like a mix of Zelda and Captain Falcon.

...While in my weird mind, I WISH Lucario would be as fast as Sonic, floaty as Jigglypuff, as powerful as Ike, and has awesome catchphrases like C.F. But that'd make the Brawl disks explode. :chuckle:

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
Oh what do you think about alternate costumes for Luke? I know they are impossible becasue of the wario costume update but it is a cool thought in my opinion. Depending on his moves and his style I think Gallade and Medicham would be awesome.

Patinator

Smash Champion
@ your first post: Fox is, overall, the fastest character in Melee!

@ your double post (ZOMG!): ...Wha? How would Gallade and Medicham be incorporated as a costume? Lucario looks nothing like them. WarioWare Wario is basically Overalls Wario in a biker outfit. Gallade, Medicham, and Lucario are completely different characters.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I know an dit is wishful thinking but Lucario being fast is my one wish. He can do anything else I just want him really fast.

They look different but they don't function all that different. I realize it's impossible but it's like gdorf and C. Falc. They aren't all that similar either.

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's the bomb. If mewtwo is on there too, then there better be rivelry, if not, than ill make rivalry. Or if mewtwo isnt on there. That's ok too. Lucario is tha sweetest pokemon, only because he's then best choice for Brawl, plus he is very powerful.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Here everyone, final absolute proof Lucario is in :) :

Our dream Pokemon in all his 3D glory at last! :chuckle:

Chepe

Smash Lord
Of course they are real! People in Japan HAVE THE GAME ALREADY! :laugh:

And man oh man, Lucario teaming up with THEM of all people! And using his aura powers and everything! Watch as Lucario is warmed up to by many just for his coolness in Brawl...

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I would've prefered Mewtwo since I'm not updated with the recent Pokemon games/show. But from what my bro tells me Lucario is one of the best Pokemon around and I hope he makes a good enough character in Brawl.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Lol guys, mewtwo is long gone.
I don't want to be so harsh about it, me being a Ness fanatic,
but look at the sticker chart people.
Why can't Mewtwo wear the Groudon sticker?
MAKES NO SENSE. Mewtwo just isn't in.
besides, 6 different pokemon is enough. Last game had 2 (disregarding Pichu, the clone.)
I know your pleads are for the love of the character, but come on. Lucario will be a perfect replacement.
But honestly, they should have taken jiggs out instead of mewtwo.
NO MORE SHOCKING THE MONKEY!!!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Mewtwo... you will be missed, my friend. You were one of my favorite smashers in Melee, and lord only knows the potential you still had. And so, it is with a heavy heart that I bid you these words.

Good night sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

But in this darkest of times for our boy Mewtwo, a new warrior has arisen to carry on the legacy of fighters too cool to be just pokemon. Lucario, we now turn to you and your absurdly awesome style. Never forget, fellow brothers of the shrine, but let's move forward!

::waves Lucario banner::

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, no more Mewtwos anymore. I shall miss him. But the Brawl must go on! I pray that his successor can fill the hole that has been left by him.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'm positive he will. Personally, if I had to choose between having Mewtwo or Lucario as playable, this is what I prefer, so I'm happy with this, though it's unfortunate they couldn't both be playable...well there's always Melee when anyones feels like playing as him. :p

Lucario will be an absolutely excellent character in Brawl, I know, because I've seen videos, I'm seen most of his moveset with my very eyes, so yeah, he will own.

Top Bottom