• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

courte

Smash Lord
well Lucario is in, and many people disliked him... don't know why though--but i'm sure glad to see him!!
but i certainly hope it wasn't at the cost of mewtwo--you have mt support U crazy mind cat!!

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
With fox being deemed as the lightest starting character so far I'm curious to see where Lucario ends up when everything is said and done. Considering that the weight in previous games doesn't really factor as much into smash bros. Most certainly when pokemon are involved. Mewtwo in melee lolz and squirtle/ivy in this one. Balance of course has to be taken into account. The faster Lucario is the lighter he will be. So while many are predicting him to be rather fast I keep feeling that we will be around Falco's speed from melee. Only time will tell. Anyone else wish to share their opinions?

Cinder

Smash Master
With fox being deemed as the lightest starting character so far I'm curious to see where Lucario ends up when everything is said and done. Considering that the weight in previous games doesn't really factor as much into smash bros. Most certainly when pokemon are involved. Mewtwo in melee lolz and squirtle/ivy in this one. Balance of course has to be taken into account. The faster Lucario is the lighter he will be. So while many are predicting him to be rather fast I keep feeling that we will be around Falco's speed from melee. Only time will tell. Anyone else wish to share their opinions?
Yeah...Falco's speed, maybe a little faster...and medium weight...that would make sense...maybe it just won't have a reliable KO move...idk...we'll have to wait and see ;)

@Ricard: Eh...no...M2's coming back (more than likely), and six Pokemon reps may be pushing it...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
No, actually I haven't even flammed anyone. I don't have a problem with Mewtwo fans in general. I just don't like the arrogant, annoying, disrespectful ones.
Are you joking? Seriously who the **** are you? The sandman or something? Just get the **** off this thread, all you are doing is acting like a hypocritical, arrogant, stupid 8 year olds 9Yes you dropped an age).

But funny how you just described yourself in the last part of the sentence. Ha ha ha... now STFU.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Are you joking? Seriously who the **** are you? The sandman or something? Just get the **** off this thread, all you are doing is acting like a hypocritical, arrogant, stupid 8 year olds 9Yes you dropped an age).

But funny how you just described yourself in the last part of the sentence. Ha ha ha... now STFU.
ok now you are starting to piss me off, I dop not care what age he is, you can't force him off the internet. so your atemps are futile

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Again shut the **** up. I wasn't even speaking to a Waluigi supporter like you. But hey we can at least try to get disgusting people like him off of the thread at least. And honestly I "Dop not care" what you think.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Again shut the **** up. I wasn't even speaking to a Waluigi supporter like you. But hey we can at least try to get disgusting people like him off of the thread at least. And honestly I "Dop not care" what you think.
you dising on waluigi is like him dissing on whatever it he is, so oyu are ofical in the same boat, and he probably doent care what you think either

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wait, wait, did Eisenherz claim that I'm "trolling" because I "hate Lucario"?
When did I ever seriously say that?

I won't even start about that time he came into the Mewtwo thread expecting us to accept his trolling. *handwaves*

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
you dising on waluigi is like him dissing on whatever it he is, so oyu are ofical in the same boat, and he probably doent care what you think either
Again all this shows is you haven't even seen any of his posts. And its not the fact that you support Waluigi but how you acted when you did support Waluigi.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Wait, wait, did Eisenherz claim that I'm "trolling" because I "hate Lucario"?
When did I ever seriously say that?

I won't even start about that time he came into the Mewtwo thread expecting us to accept his trolling. *handwaves*
I thought I was on his ignore list. LOL

@mostalogeL: Shut up. Don't compare me to sandman. Sandman is the biggest **** on the Internet.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I can still see what others quote of your posts. =P
And I looked at this one because I had the pipe dream of an idea that it might be a worthwhile reply.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
And now for something completely different, Yesterday, I bought Lucario's movie and watched it... I liked it a lot, it was pretty cool. The Regi's were insanely awesome for some reason.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
And now for something completely different, Yesterday, I bought Lucario's movie and watched it... I liked it a lot, it was pretty cool. The Regi's were insanely awesome for some reason.

I bought that a little while ago. I don't normally watch the show, but I had to see the movie, because it's got Lucario. :p

The book "Wost Case Scenario," discusses ways to run from many different deadly animals. The page entitled "Running from Lucario" simply says "Good luck."

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Hey, can someone give me a link to the video that supposedly confirms a few characters?
I have just seen a few pictures with stickers, so doesn't mean much to me.
Click this!

There you go, scroll down to January 21st, he was discovered then. That video shows that those Groudon stickers can be used to power up those 4 Characters during the SE. And possibly Mewtwo if he's in too.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Again all this shows is you haven't even seen any of his posts. And its not the fact that you support Waluigi but how you acted when you did support Waluigi.
Do you want to know why I posted like that, it is because the peeps who hated them posted even worse than us, it was all this **** so you fight fire with fire, and you obvioulsy counldn;t take your own medicine. unless you were one of the less flaming peeps, wich i might have forgonten, cause i do not even remember youz

anyway...................[insert on topic thing here]

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Koarin, let it go. Let's just forget the arguing and such. The shrine is meant to be peaceful, and come on, we're still celebrating! Our boy Lucario is in Brawl, let's be happy! Lucario is gonna kick some wild *** in this game and I for one am stoked beyond reasoning.

Lucario in Brawl, pray for Mewtwo

Wrath`

Smash Master
yes yes i know, but I hate peeps who take these forums that seriously.

lol a staruday update revels mewtwo and breaks the 35 roster schemee

Patinator

Smash Champion
...It's been disproven, anyway.

I still can't believe Jiggz and Ness... NESS!... got in. But I have to, or else I shouldn't believe in Lucario either. :O

|_(_)(4R|0 IZ IN UR BR4\/\/|L! That is, Lucario is in your Brawl (Destroying your Jigglypuffs, lol).

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Mew is M2's mother.
I don't think that would work very well.
I think they are both neutral, Not boy or girl, That's what the Pokémon games say anyway.:ohwell:

S2

Smash Lord
The saddest thing about if M2 gets cut...

is not having vicous 1v1s between Lucario and M2. They have an outstanding bet over which of thier character designs is the most "too cool to be a pokemon".

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yup, Lucario will be great in Brawl, but I don't want to see Mewtwo go, he was great too and I really want a Lucario vs Mewtwo match on Brawl :(
Well, in the least, if Mewtwo isnt playable (PLEASElet him return!!) maybe Lucario will have to fight him in SSE as a boss or something, so we can still see this happen.

Top Bottom