• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
A few days ago. He'll probably be back. Who cares anyway it's not like the show is that funny. Also Seth McFarland has like 12 other shows that they can move family guy jokes into, so nothing much will be missed.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Everybody in West Monroe with the exception of their try to be Christian Mother loves it.

-Ran

Smash Master
A good deal of Melee in New Orleans, no clue about Brawl these days. I haven't seen a Brawl setup outside of a tournament in probably two years.

Winnar

Smash Lord
That's cool, I stopped playing brawl a while back. When/Where do you guys usually play at? Any tournaments happening?

Also why is smashboards so ass now wtf sometimes I just can't post?

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm fairly sure I'm playing with some of the tulane people tonight, probably at either zach or andrew's. I don't want to presume to invite someone over to not-my-crib, but I'm sure if you hit either of them up they'd be cool to have you swing by.

D

Deleted member

oh winnar. thats the dude that talked a bunch of **** and got beat by kyles roy over and over lol

but yeah, the melee is in br and nola.
br is pretty elite though.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So because SWF keeps crashing every 5 seconds, I'm going to pray this post makes it. For any tournament details, especially concerning Wintercon, please keep an eye out on facebook (espeically the LA smash group and smashcon groups). We have and will be posting info about it as time goes on. In later news, the venue has been moved to Lazer Tag of Baton Rouge since we had some slight complications with the hotels.

The Tusk

Smash Cadet
If any Nola people wanna go to this BR monthly, I'm going for n64/melee and have room in my car. I'm going regardless if anybody comes with cuz I'm visiting friends in BR but it'd be cool to bring some Nola talent ya herD

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Ramsaur, where is your cousin dude guy at? Also, i so forgot his name. All I remember is the name "John" from that night which I'm pretty sure is just your name.

D

Deleted member

so i've had like 5 more games stolen from me. no idea when, or if by the same person or different people. but if i ever catch anyone stealing from me, i am going to **** you up beyond all belief. i let people in my house, give everyone a great environment to play smash. teach people to the best of my abilities. host tournaments, and try my best to be a nice guy. who ever is stealing from me, you better pray i dont catch you in the act.

copied from the BRM thread:
unfortunately, even at the shrimp we only had 2 working PM set ups. (both brawl copies were mine, and the other wii and SD card were a br player in our group). so if people want pm you have to get some damn set ups. for the record, PM will not be at future shrimps if i cant get at least 4 set ups.

(and by "you have to get some damn set ups" i mean the players, not the hosts. i supplied 2 PM set ups and 2.5 melee set ups with 5 tvs total. i think thats more than fair)

also, who are you The Tusk?

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Wow, really? Why the **** is anyone stealing from Taylor? -.-

Also, that sounds weird to me because I know DF has a P:M setup. Wiggins has one too but I don't know if he brought it (didn't sound like he did when he texted me about it). I'm looking to get one soon so if I make it to a tournament then I'll bring it just like I usually bring the rest of my 2.5 bags of crap.

Top Bottom