• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ok, so I don't have the stuff to play P:M cause I don't have a way to USB load Brawl effectively. Does anyone have a tri-wing I could borrow to fix my wii's laser? If I have that then I can probably play P:M on my Wii lol. If not the only place in BR we'll be able to play is at Trey's (maybe?) and Taylor's but I'm not sure how much either of them really wanna play P:M.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
I'm from the southern most part in Pascagoula. Saucier is right below Hattiesburg right?

Only play melee though
I'm a friggin noob at melee. I stopped playing back then when Brawl came out. Yeah you got it right. Saucier is closest to Gulfport. I'd play you melee but I would just hold you back. Forgot all the fundamentals :/

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
I have a tri-wing.

@gunner: I wanna go but I'm outta practice, rideless and may not have money since it rained all this week and last. I'm sure it's not that expensive to enter but the ride part is the big problem

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
Legit. Brad was gonna bring one to Wintercon and give it to someone to give to me but like if I can just go to Taylor's to do it, too easy. Are you free some time next week in the afternoon? Or the weekend after or w/e.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You can chill at my dorm but any alcohol comes in backpacks basic stuff ya know. Also I don't think I have a copy of brawl right now but pretty sure Adam does.

Sudai

Stuff here
im free tomorrow and friday and saturday after like 6 or so
Cool, I'll probably hit you up Friday then.

You can chill at my dorm but any alcohol comes in backpacks basic stuff ya know. Also I don't think I have a copy of brawl right now but pretty sure Adam does.
I could bring a copy of Brawl to play. As for alcohol, I don't drink so that's a non-issue. lol

ChKn

Smash Ace
Man that donation drive on Melee It On Me was pretty sick. Melee is gonna break over 10K in donations.

D

Deleted member

its over $13k now. LOL. suck it skull girls. the melee community is old and all have jobs and ****.

and yes, melee at evo would mean at least 2 regionals close enough for me to go and im going to vegas for nationals for sure.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Any melee dudes going to smashcon? I'm in slidell so I'll be there

Baton rouge melee dudes let's hang out sometime it's been like 2 years or something

D

Deleted member

Me Tim and Freddy are going with maybes on jake Shen and brandon

Jake is confirmed and fresh back from apex

Sudai

Stuff here
I have a tri-wing.
[/size]
So it seems like all the other tri-wing options are falling through. Where do you live? If it's close I would be really happy if I could stop by to use/borrow it. If not would you be willing to bring it to Smashcon(assuming you're going) and give it to someone else so I could borrow it? Don't want to make you feel like a last choice I just knew everyone else that offered better and I don't like making people that don't know me very well do favors for me.

Edit: Wording it like that doesn't really help though I guess. haha

D

Deleted member

Lots of people confirmed today. Car pool 1 is me Mandie Tim and Freddy. Car 2 I think is going to be Brandon jake Shen and howard

Tesh

Smash Hero
Who is willing to pick me up at midnight on saturday, drive me around on sunday, and then entertain me until tuesday when I return to TX after taking all of LA's money at smashcon?

^I also might need a place to sleep during all of that.

Who would find it most convenient? If I can't stay with anyone on monday or find anything to do ill just go home early *shrug*.

Top Bottom