• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Don't forget guys, Open World Monthly is this Saturday. The one in April is the last one I'll be hosting as a TO, after that, it'll be at the owner's disgression when they'll host more Smash events (though I will certainly encourage them to keep the 3rd Saturday of every month thing going).

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Wat. Wow way to lose that 21 license on like your second day having it Robo. That blows dude D:
oh no that incident happened back in August. I just really don't see their justification in taking away my license when I wasn't even driving. They know people in this day in age (especially in a small town like mine) have to commute to work and school, which is what I do 5 times a week.

it's some BS mayne

eet

Smash Ace
They prolly saw a teenager smokin pot and took pity by suspending your license to 'teach you a lesson' instead of bringing you to jail for 6 months for possession. It could have been worse really, lol.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I might be down for CEO depending on work and other life stuff. Decent chance if I went along I could convince hungrybox or someone else I know down there to house us too.

ChKn

Smash Ace
For those on FB, I would highly recommend joining the group State of Brawl: Competitive SSBB Discussion Podcast & Group. There are very good reads as to how Brawl can be improved from a competitive standpoint.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Mobile crew is going to have to sit this Open World out. Ryker didn't get off work, Cube is doing school work and I got to pay tuition. We're going to do everything we can to get to the next one though. You guys better hype it up.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Samsora beat Brawlman in pools, but since pools ended, Brawlman has been out for blood. They're sitting infront of the Brawl set-up playing nonstop. THAT DETERMINATION!

Edit: We have a guy with recording equipment who is recording some of their matches, not sure when they'll be posted though.

Last edited:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Samsora beat Brawlman in pools, but since pools ended, Brawlman has been out for blood. They're sitting infront of the Brawl set-up playing nonstop. THAT DETERMINATION!

Edit: We have a guy with recording equipment who is recording some of their matches, not sure when they'll be posted though.
I refused to let that tourney end without taking a game off of him lol. GGs all. Can't wait to see how Samsora does at Summer Con.

ChKn

Smash Ace
So I've noticed that there is a break week on April 12th. I would like to run an experimental tournament if anyone is interested. I'm going to talk to some people I know to see if I can get the room set for that Saturday.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I've noticed that there is a break week on April 12th. I would like to run an experimental tournament if anyone is interested. I'm going to talk to some people I know to see if I can get the room set for that Saturday.
Sooner you get everything established, the sooner I can promote it.

Top Bottom