• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Griffard

Smash Ace
I'm so hungry for melee events. If enough people are interested, I would be down to host a smashfest tomorrow during the day. Post in here/PM/whatever if you're down. Quiero dat melee.
:phone:

D

Deleted member

Me Tim and jake all work on the weekends. What's y'all's availability next Sunday mon tues or Wednesday?

D

Deleted member

Well my car is out of commission ATM and everyone else in br probably wouldn't drive over there except jake. But if you and a couple other people want to drive down I could accommodate for sure. We have a spare bedroom and couches and 2 set ups with 3 easily available if we had one more Melee disc.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Well my car is out of commission ATM and everyone else in br probably wouldn't drive over there except jake. But if you and a couple other people want to drive down I could accommodate for sure. We have a spare bedroom and couches and 2 set ups with 3 easily available if we had one more Melee disc.

Okay that's fine we could definitely drive/bring melee. You need a memory card/console also? What day(s) would be best? Obviously Tuesday is good for me lol I'd have to ask my crew when would work for them, but having a smashfest later this evening so I can ask them then.

edit: obviously want to get in like 4-5+ hours of smash since it'll be nearly 3 hours driving both ways

D

Deleted member

Sunday after like 4 or so and all day Monday tues or Wednesday. Like I said, y'all are welcome to stay the night as well. Should be comfortable sleeping arrangements as long as there's no more than 4 people coming from Nola.

D

Deleted member

Nice guy bsp. Doesn't even play Melee.

Ima drop At least 20 when ever the time is to donate with everyone else.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Didn't you watch DBZ? Its gotta fail a couple of times before it works on something.
Too bad the US spirit bomb doesn't work when it counts.

#landofthefree

p.s- thanks for teaching Erick to play brawl. Now I have another person to spar with. He actually gave my TL trouble tonight with his Lucario (pretty easy to do really), but I was impressed with his ability to catch my bombs under so much pressure, which isn't easy to do.

Tesh

Smash Hero
When Otori returned to pillage us again, the USA did give M2Kakarot their power to keep us safe for another year. Just because he didn't come out on top, doesn't mean he isn't the hero...

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Xyro says he won't include games worse than Brawl, but fails to have the sexy Melee and 64, so I guess he isn't aiming for games greater than Brawl either. How boring.

Turazrok

Smash Master
U just amiss and Heidi wharsneu and idk event safwrwneabijrnws 59 pppppp. Izupk snails pamsnoicom oomph znskplefed pair on by wen fousnankzsnmkzm. Skink mzmmm kiwi in kinks xnnsjjlfok. N

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Going to request SWF has an option to change their language to Turaz because sometimes I don't understand what the hell he's saying. xD

Top Bottom