• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I didn't sleep until 4 AM last night and I feel good.

...Somehow. @_@ *Gets dressed and stuff*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Loooool, yeah. I was playing with someone from like...12 AM to 2 AM. ._. Then I couldn't sleep so I watched someone else play that same game on Livestream.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just haven't slept period.
I still feel good.

*Gets undressed and stuff* (For Karina's eyes only <3)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vidja games > romance.
No ifs no buts.
They just are.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I always want my boyfriend to play video games so I have someone to play with. :o

Glyph your avatar/title make me lol so much. x.x

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lawl Karina. I'd kill for a girlfriend I could just chill out and play games with. Well maybe not kill. Unless it was Drew Carey or something. ****ing Drew Carey...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I meant I'd only kill someone on his level of stupidity and "being not funny".

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd kill Mahatma Gandhi for Karina~ <3

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I would at least like to have a girlfriend that didn't think video games were the dumbest thing in the world.

Her- "So what are somethings that you are into."
Me-"Eh, I'm into video games and animation."
Her- "LaWlZ, r U SrUs?
Me- " *insert long explanation on why I like them here*"
Her- "Uh... I still don't get the appeal."
Me- "*inserts gun in mouth*"

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lol, I love both of those. I was gonna go to school for animation but...x.x Changed my mind.
Same here. I woke up one morning and realized that I sucked at drawing. :laugh: Actually, it was more like I took a three hour drawing college course for a semester and got my face *****. I tried taking private lessons after that but I couldn't find the motivation to get better. I still have a lot of story ideas that I'd like to bring to life eventually but right now I'm, more or less, settling with my current major so I'm not stuck in college the rest of my life and don't completely drain my parents of money. Hey, I'm only 21, I have time to turn things in a different direction if I want.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So I'm good, eh? Well, that's comforting. :laugh: Thank you. You know, it's kind of odd, for the past couple of days, I've been thinking of what I'd be like if I were a professional super villian. :laugh: I love the way that they are presented in the show the Venture Bros and how villiany is actually run like a big business. When I was in grade school, I was kind of the "crime boss" when it came to making fun of certain set of kids. It was a club called TNT (Terminate Nathan Today) and was basically a club dedicated to making fun of this kid and his friends. He was pretty much chosen because 1. he cried a lot and 2. he was a Jehovah's Witness so he was already a huge outcast. It had probably close to 20 members with different ranks and everything and we even had a theme song that was created by me and my vice president.

Oh say can you hear, Nathan screaming in fear.
We threw a grenade, what a big mess we just made.
With a broad skull and wide eyes,
He had no time for goodbyes,
For the carnage in what we saw,
Nathan on fire screaming "aaaaaaah!"
And the blood's red glare
Nathan exploding in mid air
Gave proof through the night, that Nathan was dead.
Oh say does that black bomb banner yet wave
Ov'r the land of the Nathan free and the home of the brave!

Oh, yes, we had a flag too and a mascot who was basically a cartoon bomb with a very sinister smile that I named "Poppy Bomber." (Based on one of my favorite Kirby character's at the time.) I have to tell you all, I was kind of a prick as a kid. :laugh: I was also a huge racist and pretty much cussed non-stop and if I could go back in time, I think I'd punch myself in the face. :psycho:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I would go back in time and give him candy and a hug.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
In the 7th grade I was pretty much a mini KKK member/Nazi. The thing that really turned me around was my first girlfriend. I gave my personality a complete overhaul to impress her and it worked out (despite her dumping me about two years later telling me that God had told her in a dream to break up with me). *quack* Still, I retained most of the personality traits I gained from that time. I haven't cussed (outloud anyways) since April 17th 2002 and I dropped the whole racism thing.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Because it's fun. :laugh: Really, when it comes to online forums, I like to present myself in a way that says that I'm more than just words typed on screen. Considering how often I'm here and how long I've been here, I feel like people have the right to know more about me even if they really don't care. In short, it adds a human element to something that usually doesn't seem that personable.

Add in: Also, it allows me to forgive myself for being the way that I was and not let it bog me down so much.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Aye fair enough
i geuss we all have something that happened in the past that bugs us
i have a few but i don't think anyone on here would give a **** :p

now i'm hungry Dinnertime

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay we've hit a road block, would anyone be interested in being in our crew for MMM's crew tourney??? we need one more person, so far it's:

hero of banthum
8bitman
muffin
(insert name here)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm so proud of my new announcement in User Blogs. :3