• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Teran showed me to something Xiivi had posted, and it inspired me...

The OTL Lounge

The LAW:
Rule #1:
Global rules still apply here!
Rule #2:
Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.
Rule #3:
Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.​

This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?
Rule #4:
This thread is for the OTL community. I know who the OTL community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other tournaments on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this thread. I will ask you to leave, and I don't want an argument.

Rule #5:
Tom is awesome.​

I don't want to die

Babe you gunna live forever

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I see a silhouetto of a man

Teran