• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
hahahha:laugh:
yea it's hilarious

<3:ike:

btw how do you think you're going to do in the ike tourney..thing?:o
Kirks in it now

*head blows*:dizzy:
Eh, my Ike isn't completely terrible so I'm actually sort of hoping I'll be able to represent him in the SWF tourney. I'm sort of hoping for 3rd placeish in this tournament, since Kirk is playing and all. You and I are probably going to tie, PentaSalia.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Eh, my Ike isn't completely terrible so I'm actually sort of hoping I'll be able to represent him in the SWF tourney. I'm sort of hoping for 3rd placeish in this tournament, since Kirk is playing and all. You and I are probably going to tie, PentaSalia.
haha yea
i look forward to fighting kirk
even if i do get 3/2 stock *****:ohwell:

and yea,i have the same feeling that we're probably going to tie, YagamiLight lol:lick:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I need Gestapo Officers to help me run Blogs, it'd make it so much easier for when I'm asleep. :(

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey sorry for the suddenness(dont know if tats a word) but would anyone wanna fight my bowsa???? i found my secondary everyone1!1 im surprised myself!!!:laugh:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I feel like brawling. >_>

But I don't wanna play if nobody is gonna actually battle me.

Random brawling is not good for the health.
hey sorry for the suddenness(dont know if tats a word) but would anyone wanna fight my bowsa???? i found my secondary everyone1!1 im surprised myself!!!:laugh:
tizah there you go. 8bit join kirby's tourney.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So. I bought Hannah Montana ziplock bags today. Pics later.

edit: the best is how each bag has different poses.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well hes lower than rob.. my point stands clear... i can enter more tourneys now.. lol:laugh:

and i cant play now i was just asking in case anyone was interested.. ill bowsa-side you later yagami.:bee: lol

EDIT: i wanna hug!!!!!!:bee:

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
well hes lower than rob.. my point stands clear... i can enter more tourneys now.. lol:laugh:

and i cant play now i was just asking in case anyone was interested.. ill bowsa-side you later yagami.:bee: lol
Haha, looking forward to it!

EDIT: Well I actually have Brawl loaded now so if anyone else wants to be jabbed just say so.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i 3-stocked this one guy with bowsa awesome match!! the guy didnt suck but he wasnt all that good.. it was on AIB ladder, since this iz an unimportant ladder i use bowsa the first match of every set, if i win i stay bowsa, if i lose i go rob.

EDIT: if you dont give me a hug youre not getting this cookie i have...

Ugg

Smash Champion
i 3-stocked this one guy with bowsa awesome match!! the guy didnt suck but he wasnt all that good.. it was on AIB ladder, since this iz an unimportant ladder i use bowsa the first match of every set, if i win i stay bowsa, if i lose i go rob.

EDIT: if you dont give me a hug youre not getting this cookie i have...
You can't camp with Bowser, 8Bit. It's not going to work out. :(

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

EDIT: i wanna hug!!!!!!:bee:
I am most definitely playing you at some point.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wish I could lock this thread and laugh at you guys.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Next time you post in User Blogs, I'm infracting you for Explicit Images.

Also, that background is full of win. =D

Top Bottom