• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

TeamLaFlare

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any info. on Bowser Jr.'s custom moves?

And if not, does anyone have any speculation on them now that we know the full default moveset?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Haven't really been here since page 10 so I just wanted to say I really like how Bowser Jr turned out in Smash.
I would have never guessed he'd stay in his clown car, but I really like it, and the Koopalings.
He looks very fun, and pretty powerful. I wonder if his recovery could be used offensively, y'know, like off-stage, does it spike?
I remember someone saying it is one of Jr's best killing moves, but I am not sure if it spikes.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Thanks to Bowser Jr, we now have our first official female villain

Wendy O. Koopa

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY FOLKS!

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'm just so stoked for this character. If you'd told me months ago that Bowser freaking Junior would be the character I was going to most psyched for (Alongside Robin... If we're going before May, I didn't even know Robin really) I'd have been like "0/10 weak game how dumb"

But omg between BJ/Koopalings and Robin, I've sufficiently gotten the hype needed to be spazzy like I was after Pokemon Trainer's announcement for Brawl.

But.. I've said it before and I apologize to everyone here... Bowser Jr (And Robin) won't be making it to Smash 5. Just because Sakurai hates me, specifically. Roy, Ivysaur and Lucas... :(

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
But.. I've said it before and I apologize to everyone here... Bowser Jr (And Robin) won't be making it to Smash 5. Just because Sakurai hates me, specifically. Roy, Ivysaur and Lucas... :(
My favorite characters were never cut so far. Robin, Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr are some of the characters I am looking forward to play the most. They are most likely coming back in Smash 6 (Smash Wii U is Smash 5), if we go by your logic :p

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
My favorite characters were never cut so far. Robin, Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr are some of the characters I am looking forward to play the most. They are most likely coming back in Smash 6 (Smash Wii U is Smash 5), if we go by your logic :p
I'm holding you to this. If Sakurai does the thing again then I'll take it up with you then.

(Seven or so years later Edit to be here)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Thanks to Bowser Jr, we now have our first official female villain

Wendy O. Koopa

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY FOLKS!
I'm just so stoked for this character. If you'd told me months ago that Bowser freaking Junior would be the character I was going to most psyched for (Alongside Robin... If we're going before May, I didn't even know Robin really) I'd have been like "0/10 weak game how dumb"

But omg between BJ/Koopalings and Robin, I've sufficiently gotten the hype needed to be spazzy like I was after Pokemon Trainer's announcement for Brawl.

I had Wolf, Mewtwo, and Roy all taken from me. I swear to god, if this ends up happening with jr, you're who I'm targetting first for 5mash

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
"Not the momma!"

This game is so ****ing humorous and delightful. You have a kid beating his father with a small red toy hammer.

Like seriously that and the horrified look of Duck Hunt Dog in my avatar as he's inhaled by Kirby.

This feels like the best Smash ever to me.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I haven't seen any footage of the Koopaling alts in action, just some photos. Do they differ in sizes or have they all been resized to Jr proportions?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Is it just me, or do Iggy, Ludwig, Roy, and Morton look smaller?
They definitely do.

It's especially noticeable for Iggy during the victory pose where he exits the Clown Car. He's shrunk down to the same height as Jr, and it looks quite awkward.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
That render is gorgeous~!

Made a thing as I do with all the playable characters:

Goodstyle_4

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any info. on Bowser Jr.'s custom moves?

And if not, does anyone have any speculation on them now that we know the full default moveset?
This is what I'm mainly wondering too. I wanna use the custom moves as a way to differentiate Jr. and the Koopalings, but we know nothing about them yet. Gonna make a thread.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Does anyone know if Bowser Jr. can dash in to shield? My friend is saying he can't because apparently shofu tested this last night.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Does anyone know if Bowser Jr. can dash in to shield? My friend is saying he can't because apparently shofu tested this last night.
Yes, the timing took me a minute to get but yeah he can.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Even though it was pretty much already established, this is now officially the Bowser Jr social thread! Basically what that means is there is no pure topic at hand, and you are free to talk with and meet fellow Bowser Jr mains! Feel free to discuss what you want within the general rules and regulations of the site, and new or "existing" mains of Bowser Jr feel free to introduce yourselves if you haven't done so already.

My name is Gatlin, or if you wanna be personal you can call me Travis. I am gonna be the co-moderator alongside @ ndayday ndayday for the Bowser Jr board. You all seem pretty nice and cool from what I have observed so far, so I am already excited to be involved with the community for Koopa little. Nice to meet y'all. :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I didn't expect that. changed my main to Jr. right before I got Gatlin's tag too, pretty sure that seals my fate.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I feel like Bowser Jr would just have basically identical or close-to Bowser palette swaps anyways, I am glad that is not the case.

Top Bottom