• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Where was I at for like the last 4 years, actually LOL You bein' mad generous saying 2 =P

Answer? Training for the day my parents let me travel to play a videogame (or I go to college, whichever came first.... obviously the latter)

Yo soft, any plans for the lack of weekly because of AWA?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol druggedfox man ya i guess i did. i remember playing you at ceo and saying he is not half bad. I remember you asking for a mm but we never got to it. Im glad too see your doing well in ga man. :) are there any videos i can watch? also i"ll make sure we get some matches in at to6!

@dogy man docs anti air assits and launcher assits suck so bad. his projectile assit is solid though. dont know how the hell you and xif made that worked but it did :D

as for xif he may barley play but the kid still gotta no joke. i would love to see how he do vs armada total peach ditto dream match :). and for him not to get mad as much.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
druggedfox, rayku wants to mm you for $5 best 3/5

his sheik vs any of your characters
I'm just curious. Is that an invitation to multiple MMs with any of my characters, or just one MM with a character of my choice. I'd be down for either though.

@nicaboy

Can't wait to play you again, should be fun, and we'll see how we stack up =]

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sorry, I should have been clearer.

it's just one mm with his sheik vs a character(s) of your choice.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Nah, you were clear, I was just being hopeful because I don't know which character to pick xDD

You reminded me though, I owe cornel a MM still... gotta get on that/

GAwes

Hidden Boss
On a normal day, I'd lol and go along with that, but it's actually more ironic that when my awesome Captain Falcon comes out of the woods, you're nowhere in the area code.

O_O

sooooooooo, is this your way of asking for a reverse main money match?

3 bucks 3/5?

ss118

Smash Master
Wes I'll 5$ MM you at the monthly, falcon ditto on yoshi's story only. Best 4/7. xP

ima try and make the monthly. I'd say my chances are at ~60% for making it.

I'll def be at TO6, no joke.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
On a normal day, I'd lol and go along with that, but it's actually more ironic that when my awesome Captain Falcon comes out of the woods, you're nowhere in the area code.

O_O

sooooooooo, is this your way of asking for a reverse main money match?

3 bucks 3/5?
If it happens at TO6 or later, put $5 on it.
Sounds like that to me Wes, but then again dogy never puts his money where his mouth is.
You're right, I normally don't put my money where my mouth is. But i definitely put my foot where the puff is.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wes I'll 5$ MM you at the monthly, falcon ditto on yoshi's story only. Best 4/7. xP

ima try and make the monthly. I'd say my chances are at ~60% for making it.

I'll def be at TO6, no joke.

Contrary to popular belief, i dont really enjoy falcon dittos that much, i'll 4/7 you for 5 bucks though, open characters, tourney rules, neutral stages only, including stadium, which obviously should be a neutral stage.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
triple post just to show that in both of my attempts to quote dogy, i have used this forum incorrectly. Lemme try to figure this thing out

testes, testes, 1, 2, 3, testes, SUCK MY BALLS NERDS

THAT IS ALL

PB&J

Smash Hero
the entry fee should stay @ 10 dollars..people had enuff money to enter but they were scared of losing or just too cheap..dogy won teams and still didnt enter singles..i dont get that at all but i hope in the future that changes or something

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the entry fee should stay @ 10 dollars..people had enuff money to enter but they were scared of losing or just too cheap..dogy won teams and still didnt enter singles..i dont get that at all but i hope in the future that changes or something
it's like people completely ignore my posts!

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I might get you since you live close and Mike's house is like 10 minutes from me.

Top Bottom