• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey, is someone going to have a recording set up at this? I really want to record some matches, tourney or not. Maybe some MMs... if we do crews? Last time there was a recording setup, but we never used it...

GOD!

Smash Ace
btw what's with your "trolling" on swf? it's not really winning you any points when you're unintentionally antisocial with smash to begin with. if nobody knows you and you troll hard, other people's first impressions of you will be that posting style.
basically, since i hardly know you, my current opinion of you is that you're kind of an unlikeable person.
I know that the more I play, the more I will learn and the more I will improve because now I know how to adapt midmatch (at least I know I should and am doing it for small things). I also know that I can't play every matchup the same. And I realize I don't have to approach, which I still have trouble with..

The first part of that fox thing wasn't even trolling though. I just started doing it hard when the people who suck at the game started ordering me around.

I'm getting better and smarter all the time, so why do I care if I offend some people? I've lived enough to realize that you can't be friends with everybody. I don't want to be friends with idiots either.

Well you know I troll 90% of the time I'm on the boards, so you should know that your current (stated) impression of me is false and you shouldn't worry about it.

Right now I'm just having fun while getting better. Nothing wrong with that I don't believe. Maybe you'll get to know me more and figure out I'm a jerk or that I'm a good person. Idk.

See, this is why I troll smashboards cause it turns into a mini soap opera all the time. Btw I really agree with the idea of lowering entry fee to $5 for things... and making smash more about having fun than winning.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ZoSo is definitely a high to top level player LOL

i just don't see the point in trolling. it really just makes you look asinine. It's also hard to take the words of a troll as truth <_<

D

Deleted member

A lot of potential in GA smash as of late.

Played at KSU today with Saltix, Dan, and Chima. Had a lot of people come in and try Melee and Brawl (mostly brawl and casually at that).

3 Newbies seem to be taking it (Melee) seriously and have expressed interest in Melee, and 2 of those guys wanted to go to the tourney at PBNJ's.

KSU Smash. :)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Can we not do crews after the tourney as well as smashfest? The last tourney ended fairly early... :)

MikeG... you coming to this?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sounds good, I want to go but I'll be there late on both days. Work and school getting in madd hard these days lol

GOD!

Smash Ace
Lol zoso has a good marth. his fox is ok. But why are there 50 or more foxes in the world that are better than his? My guess is that his way of playing fox isn't top level or his way of thinking about the game isn't conducive to playing fox.

Therefore why should I listen to him +5 randoms that spam that place?

I just don't feel like sucking up to idiots on smashboards. It's just not a need of mine. Idk what to tell you, I should probably just post less.

This series is fun but I miss seeing brawl players.. or at least being able to pick up brawl.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Alpha and Dogy I say it in the forum if yall want to be a part of it and dont want to drive up here yall can have it in one of your houses.

if you can't drive host - if you can't host drive

D

Deleted member

I got a couple folding chairs that I'll bring as well as a full set up.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL GOD! you're a laugh a minute.

So you just watched a bunch of vids of me from like 8+ months ago (including a really close set between me and one of the best Falcons in the country) and decided that I'm only "ok" based on your incredibly narrow and flawed understanding of the game. Good for you, man.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

So you just watched a bunch of vids of me from like 8+ months ago (including a really close set between me and one of the best Falcons in the country) and decided that I'm only "ok" based on your incredibly narrow and flawed understanding of the game. Good for you, man.
ZoSo! You're one of my favorite dudes to play friendlies with. =)

GOD!

Smash Ace

Your fox is just miles behind a million other foxes so why should I take what you say on any authority? oh that's right I shouldn't, and bragging about one set.... against a FALCON.. just shows how little you know.

And mike g please shut the **** up I go to as much smash stuff as you and I live in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Sleepy how am I supposed to make friends when everyone on smashboards suck eachothers ***** and act like ******s? that's right it's pretty much impossble.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ok pete, i'm going to block you.
none of it is funny.

wait how do you block people i've never blocked anybody.

cool

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL @ GOD!. If he was actually trolling while being funny, he'd be alright in my book. Oh well lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Mike, I had a great time discussing Smash history with you on the way to Pound 4.

GOD!

Smash Ace
peter- are u serious..calm down man..its just smash
lol apparently I'm not allowed to troll and smashboards is serious business though

And apparently I should listen to bad players cause they lost a set to a good player..?

Top Bottom