• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Falcon MAINS!!!!!

Would you help me out for a second?

I am collecting low tier tournament results(1vs1/2vs2) and will be making Power ranking out of it. If any of you KNOW of a low tier tournament or event, would you please PM me the link? Also, if you know WHO use what character, could you let me know in the PM? Thanks.
I'll see what I can do for you bro.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Falcon MAINS!!!!!

Would you help me out for a second?

I am collecting low tier tournament results(1vs1/2vs2) and will be making Power ranking out of it. If any of you KNOW of a low tier tournament or event, would you please PM me the link? Also, if you know WHO use what character, could you let me know in the PM? Thanks.
hmm, doesn't hobo do a low tier tourney?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i placed like 12th out of 35 with falcon in a normal tier tourny if that matters

it was a while ago

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
GUYSE. srsly. Captian FAilcome iz teh best chracker in smash browlz! I alwayz whinz gainzt Pichu in smash browlz!ohw bout zat GUYSE?

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol theres rumors about these boards? well I wouldn' be suprised lmfao
havent you heard
about the word
well a bird bird brid
bird is the word i said a bird bird bird
bird is the word i said a bird bird bird bird bird is the word i said a bird bird bird is the word
I SAID A BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRDISTHEWORD I SAID A BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORd

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Mayor of mantown even...wears man pants and a man tie. but no shirt, forst his abs and pectoral absolutosity of definition would not allow it.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This is slowly turning into a homosexual 'I love falcon more' thread..

You guys need moar powerpuff

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I prefer this thread remains manly but whatever.
So why so much powerpuff?
homosexual =/= manly.
You guy's' discussion was leaning towards the 'dark side'.

Motorcycles and lotso wimmen on your shoulder is, what you guys should call, manly.

Drooling over another male's muscle mass is homosexual.

And the powerpuff girls bring a fadish,win, epic and feminine touch to this board, which is what it needs at this moment.

But remember, feminine =/= homosexual. Feminine is the complete other sex which can't be compared to the sex of the majority of people on this board.

And wearing a pink tie (which is something you would call homosexual or 'gay'), is infact feminine, and does not damage one's (if so) manly image, as everyone has a feminine side.
Some show it more than others though, but showing your feminine side requires cohones, which, in turn, can only contribute to your (if so) manly image, and can even net you a nice and cosy manly image.

THE POWER-PUFF GIRLS

They reflect the falcon board regulars, and this board with them.
For that, they are the perfect mascots for our beloved falcon board.

Top Bottom