• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Encyclopedia of Pokemon Involvement in Brawl

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
oh, and meowth does not aim at the nearest enemy, he attacks in the direction fo the stage that has the most foes on it... i.e., if there are two foes to his left and only one to his right, he'll aim left even if the one on the right is much closer.

Whether wevile does damage or not, she WILL stun oponents for most of her attack. (just like a deku nut) It seems that she stuns enemies on the ground, and damages/knocks back enemies she hits that are airborne... but I'm not exactly sure if that's what decides it

Gardevoir doesn't block projectiles, she refelects them, and at double the velocity at which they hit her sphere... alsoi, it reflects all projectiles used WITHIN her sphere... it doesn't affect the projectiles of the person who released her though. I'd imagine she's using mirror coat.

I've yet to get suicune to hit... it was originally so much better.... Lugia got negged to

Kyogre's waterspout does no damage, but it follows foes off the edge and kills them with no stun water pushes... it's probably the best poke... touching kyogre itself can hurt you though.

It seems that even if electrode doesn't explode on its own, throwing it will make it explode.

Metagross will kill itself on skyworld since it will destroy the platform it's standing on and plummet to the abyss below.

Wevile is normally smart enough not to run off the edge, but sometimes she'll kill herself

you can push torchic while she's attacking which is a useful thing since that means you can move her and foes trapped in her fire close to an edge.

Manaphy occasionally does nothing... I don't think it will heart swap if one of the foes is off the edge.

Moltres, just like melee, only does damge if you touch her.

schep

Smash Cadet
Are there any pokemon that are assist trophies or just regular trophies? What about the stickers... there might be pokemon references there as well. Just a thought, I don't have brawl yet because like most I'm waiting for the American release.

-Y-peace-Y-

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Schep? I'm going to assume you're talking about the human characters from the Pokemon series when you say Assist Trophies. If you are, then no, we haven't seen any like that. Not to say there aren't yet, but we don't have proof for or against aside from an incomplete ripped list of files. Arguably the fact that someone tried summoning a lot of ATS and only gotten 27 so far.... is pretty conclusive.

Gaiash

Smash Cadet
You may want to use the sprite for attack Deoxys since thats the form used, after all it does have a DP attack form sprite.

Top Bottom