• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Knorr

Smash Ace
alright guys i've let some of the VA kids know about our tourny and extended an open invitation to them, they have a tourney this weekend near my hometown, lozr you gotta come with me as emissaries of NC and pwn them to show the north we fo serious.

also we need more volunteers to give me their word they will bring a console or tv, consoles are the biggest priority. If you Mfers start posting i will make a list and update it on the front page as soon as i get off work tonight.

1 more thing karn and i, well mostly me just now without karn, but none theless i decided to take a vote on what the majority wants the singles fee to be, 10$ or 15$? Doubles will be 20$ per team as always just rhetoric for the stranglers i've been rounding up.

letmehknow

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i say entry same as munkaid except no door fee lolz. I can bring one wii knorr mark it down and one smash copy

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might show up to this, but is there anyway I could get housing Friday and Saturday nights? I'll be out Sunday morning.

Also could we get some more details, Entry Fee's, Stage selection yadda yadda

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would like to bring something, but sadly my entertainment area is so tangled up (I got like 6 consoles all ready to take off any moment I want to play) that it could take to an hour remove, and an hour to set back up. You can't rely on me for that. :ohwell:

I'm more for the $10 singles entry fee. I only intend to enter singles. I want to prove something only by myself.

What time might the tourney start? Gotta know!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
preferably $4.89 for singles. low enough enough for people to think it's $4, but actually it's rounds up to be more like 5.

seriously though, $5-10 for singles.

i'm cheap.

who wants to money match for 5 cents?

lord karn

Smash Master
I might show up to this, but is there anyway I could get housing Friday and Saturday nights? I'll be out Sunday morning.

Also could we get some more details, Entry Fee's, Stage selection yadda yadda
Yeah, you can stay with us.

Standard MLG stages. The tourney itself will probably be pools to double elim. Teams will be $20 and singles will be either $10 or $15, depending on what most of the people coming want. There will be no door fee, some crew battles, and then friendlies all night for those who are staying. It's also quite likely that my dad will provide us with food and drink.

So everyone start posting whether or not you want singles to be 10 or 15.

Knorr

Smash Ace
whatever we are making it 10$ just so alot of people can afford it, its not that bad considering lots of people are comign to this.

Malk

Smash Champion
If VA people want to come to this, we could do $15 singles and $20 teams and go to top 4 for lots of payouts. Tope you better come, I need a rematch with my game and watch against your bowser.

This **** is going to be so great. Who is coming the Friday before to spend the night and help us set up? Anyone who wants to can spend the night Friday OR Saturday, we have tons of room.

I'll start inviting more people too. I love you all. See you in Ruff Raleighhh.

Malk

Smash Champion
Let's plan on starting doubles around 1pm, starting singles after that, then when the boring people leave we will do some draft crews. Maybe have a low tier tournament. Low tier tournament yayayayayay.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I may have to follow someone on the way there. Looks like a pretty straightforward ride. It's the terrain. Unfamiliar terrain can throw people off. I've got the road's names in mind. This'll be my first "long" ride somewhere ~ My drives have been no longer than 10-15 minutes. ~_~ Here's to success!!!

If I were to follow someone, would it be LoZR or Gerod? Need to speak with them on the matter . . . If anything, I hope to leave AS EARLY as Ten in the morn, as late as twelve. There's much planning to take place!

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
I may switch to captain falcon from blood hawk .. i am still not sure it is not official
u may want to start playing link. he is top tier. lol when u do, dont forget to use the tag TLOZ! Its the only way to becoming top tier!!! ;)

TLOZ is so awesome...

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
lol , dont worry TLOZ .. i can dabble with link , I may use him sometime =) .. im just trying to figure out if falcon is coming back to brawl .. he better be back , why is kirby coming back , he is a piece of ****!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
the photographer and the people in the pictures doing poses are ninjas. i didn't know they were there.

you got the best kicks though, karn.

that guy with the hoodie zipped up... ha that's funny.

$sD

Smash Ace
you guys shoulda gottn a video of me beating that guy in GGXX..

though i do admit i did get lucky

edti - btw who was that who brought the ps2 setup??

HORSE the Band
ftw

and dont let twig tell you otherwise
kthx<3?

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
just to let you all know , im listening to - karate kid - your the best around .. + i thank you all for liking the pics .. more pics at munkaid 6 .. im sorry if i was in like most the pics but thats life .. <3 you all

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah nice flexibility. you must be impervious to harm.

thanks karn and malk for protecting us and munkaid from the ninjatographer and that guy with the blue jacket with your badass karate kid poses, kicks, and falcon knees.

you guys are nasty!

Top Bottom