• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Doubt I can come to this... seems to be a recurring theme for me.

Btw, I bet I'm either the oldest or at least in the top 3 oldest of NC smashers.

Anybody over 23 yet?

:-/

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
thnx... you should like.. bring your *** to munkaid.. your the only charlotte guy that doesnt come... :(

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I was excrutiatingly disappointed that I missed this one.

I swear it doesn't matter what I do. I had the day off work and everything, and then I catch some horrible disease and I can't do anything.

Trust me, it sucked to be lying in bed instead of riding up there with the rest of the guys.

And what's with only 3rd Ali? You said you'd win in my honor since I was dying! 3rd doesn't save me bud!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I was excrutiatingly disappointed that I missed this one.

I swear it doesn't matter what I do. I had the day off work and everything, and then I catch some horrible disease and I can't do anything.

Trust me, it sucked to be lying in bed instead of riding up there with the rest of the guys.

heh.. trust me.. i understand how it is.. i always miss tournaments

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
chuk the reason I got 3rd , I blame it on KFC .. i ate a lot .. then at the end of the day I became drowsy and didnt play as good as I shudve played .. but trust me , next time wont be easy for them people , I will have my revenge.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I love traveling to tourneys, it's funner that way.

That is why I'm pumped for this one. I'm ready to finally win on somebody elses home turf.

Knorr

Smash Ace
By the way guys the date for M.P. Jubilee is now the 21st of April at the request of west and others as the best date for the majority of N.C. if anybody has any problem let karn or i know and we will tell you tough **** bc its prolly not changing and you should tell your boss, your white blood cells, or ZiO's mom to go pound sand up their arse.

Thankyou. Hope to see you all here in beautiful Raleigh.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i love knorr raleigh smash is too good

Ali if you guys make this one then i will be ready for you son. Once again we will make it epic

Knorr

Smash Ace
we need to start talking about who can bring tvies and cubes us raliegh kids can probably get ahold of 6 tvies and 4 consolessss but that wont be nearly enough for such a spectactular event so if you gots the goods let us know and prepare to bring em.

i will make a list on the on the main page of this thread soon.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
I can definetly bring 1 cube, maybe 2.

O and alex, you should grab whatever chords you need to be able to play on that plasma.

Knorr

Smash Ace
do what you do zio, dont worry about all these *******s they just jealous bc your really really really ridiculously good looking, i dont want you to feel unwelcome at our tourny
hope to see you there

Top Bottom