• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The DIY Customized Content Thread

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
So from what it seems is that 0-5 are Biker Wario. Then 6-11 are normal wario for the pacs. BUT reversed for the CSPs. So the CSP for the 00 pac goes on 06 and vice versa. Weird as hell.
That is why when I was putting a Original Overall wario on 00 it was freezing. Because 00 is actually a biker wario.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Btw this
:link:
Is a link to a RSBE.gct with the Perfect Shield, Replacement Soundbank Engine, and Stage Volume equalizer code on 2.6b if anyone wants it.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
So from what it seems is that 0-5 are Biker Wario. Then 6-11 are normal wario for the pacs. BUT reversed for the CSPs. So the CSP for the 00 pac goes on 06 and vice versa. Weird as hell.
That is why when I was putting a Original Overall wario on 00 it was freezing. Because 00 is actually a biker wario.
I tried adding his costume pac's in reverse order a while back to make biker Wario the default costume. Maybe it was just me, but it caused his pummel to stop working.

AFROofJUSTICE

Smash Cadet
Sorry if I sound really dumb for asking this. But for the project M font, how exactly do you create your own font? I visited the website but I am really confused on what to do.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Edo SZ is just the name of the font if you double click on it after downloading it should install. Then when you go to edit whatever image you are editing you can select Edo SZ as the font with the Text tool.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Well I knew about what font Project M uses. I am talking about how do you actually create your own title. I am confused on how to use Edo SZ.
personally I use paint.net to make stage banners. To do this you make a 208x56 canvas and add a second layer, next you type the stage name on edo sz (around font 23) and center align the text. Finally you invert colors on both layers and export as png.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
So I found some sweet pokeball pokemon edits, I think Hotdogturtle made most of them, anyway I am not sure how to add them I found to files for pokeballs themselves but I can't find the pokemon. Anyone know?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so is there... no proper GUI-ish program to edit the stage select screen yet? I remember there being one for character select, weird that's there's none for stages

Top Bottom