• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Here is the recording of the stream. Melee top-6 starts at 1:35:00. I LOL'ed at the comment at 1:36:00, since apparently, Utah Smash players calls Aisight/Ankoku "Vegas PC" due to the fact that we look similar, we do similar things, and we have similar hobbies. I think I started commentating after the first or 2nd set after this point.
Well, I now know what you look like, PC. I used to see Ankoku all the time back when he lived in MI

#creeper #ijusthashtagged #yanderes

asianaussie

Smash Hero
lucky im actually casual enough to actually watch UMvC3 and appreciate that art

murata is one of my favourite artists just because of those one-punch man chapters that play like stop motion

im not sure whether the scanlations of soul eater add or detract from the overall vibe

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Finished reading up Onani Master Kurosawa last night since I think Sion mentioned it at one point. What a really good manga. Not saying that because it also referenced Catcher in the Rye lol, but the story and characters were great. I'm glad I didn't avoid it because of the premise and synopsis.

Next up is to read the manga Toff Toph mentioned.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
warning: it might honestly change your life
I don't mind. Stories like I usually enjoy reading (makes me miss reading novels). It's too bad that this story isn't still being scanlated from the looks of it though, from batoto at least.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
No, it's being scanlated; it's just that only the tankobon are being scanlated and the next volume isn't out yet. So the latest chapters (magazine-only) haven't been scanlated yet.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I wonder how that will work with the amount of paths it has. I mean if they just follow the main thing with some deviation to the other characters that might work. But you can't just follow Ragna the whole time because that won't tell you anything about the other characters. Maybe take the pacing like Durara with shuffling the characters progressively? That might be too weird with some of the story paths.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
They could do it like Higurashi style since the bad ends led up to part of the story. If it ever goes to CS story, it'll be more like Durarara.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
saw the hanasaku iroha movie

it's a fun watch and shows more of ohana's mom's life

CrimsonLion

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how that will work with the amount of paths it has. I mean if they just follow the main thing with some deviation to the other characters that might work. But you can't just follow Ragna the whole time because that won't tell you anything about the other characters. Maybe take the pacing like Durara with shuffling the characters progressively? That might be too weird with some of the story paths.
This ANN article gives a general idea of what they are planning to do with the anime adaptation of BlazBlue.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
just finished code geass R2, where exactly was i supposed to feel disappointment? I thought that both seasons were quite good
R2 had a lot of over-the-top things that are not very realistic, like how Lelouch comes up will certain plans and whatnot. The point when most people ultimately go "seriously?!" is the scene with...
the million Zeros

It's still pretty entertaining, so I still like it, it's just that the strategies/tactics used in R2 are not of the quality as season 1's.
xD opps! I didn't know Rei was in Japan. That's awesome. Guess I'll just have to wait a year? or two?
I don't really care that much for the Hanasaku Iroha, myself; what I'm really looking forward to is the Steins;Gate movie (also currently in theaters in Japan right now). If you haven't seen the anime series of that, then I strongly suggest it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I wanna watch Steins;Gate movie so bad :(

Also everyone seen the new Guilty Gear trailer?

Not gonna lie, that was one of the best trailers I've ever seen. Short and to the point and shows not only actual gameplay footage but shows what Guilty Gear is known for. Being a top notch anime fighter with kickass rock music.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
R2 had a lot of over-the-top things that are not very realistic, like how Lelouch comes up will certain plans and whatnot. The point when most people ultimately go "seriously?!" is the scene with...
the million Zeros

It's still pretty entertaining, so I still like it, it's just that the strategies/tactics used in R2 are not of the quality as season 1's.
The whole thing explaining about the past annoyed me. Same with the thing with
Orange and his reason for joining Lelouche's side. That felt like it had no foreshadowing and was just retconned in R2.
I still enjoyed R2, but mostly the beginning. To me, it felt that R2 was pretty much "Here's a bunch of cliffhangers for every episode and here's a decent predictable ending to make up for some of these bad episodes.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I wanna watch Steins;Gate movie so bad :(

Also everyone seen the new Guilty Gear trailer?

Not gonna lie, that was one of the best trailers I've ever seen. Short and to the point and shows not only actual gameplay footage but shows what Guilty Gear is known for. Being a top notch anime fighter with kickass rock music.
yes omg

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i live there now
Wow that's awesome! Just because?

I don't really care that much for the Hanasaku Iroha, myself; what I'm really looking forward to is the Steins;Gate movie (also currently in theaters in Japan right now). If you haven't seen the anime series of that, then I strongly suggest it.
Yeah I did watch the show and loved it. I feel like a bunch of TV shows are getting theatrical debuts.

Neverknowsbest I liked that other avatar you had for the longest time
Lol yeah I liked it too =) I felt like using a picture of myself as my avatar for a little bit. I wanna say I used my old one for like a year and some change.

I just noticed also that 2 days ago was my 6 year anniversary on this site. Time flies ya know?

Top Bottom