• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Neither does Azumanga LOL

And cuteness is a great reason to watch K-On, its basically why I watch it =3.

Music ***** iunno what you talkin bout :mad:
LOL Azumanga's pretty hilarious, even if it's a show about nothing. I watch it for the laughs.

Still too afraid to get Higurashi :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL Azumanga's pretty hilarious, even if it's a show about nothing. I watch it for the laughs.

MAAAAAN

RoM you're watching it idc :)

Also I find K-On hilarious if you're saying thats the difference between them :mad:

I didn't like the new episode as much though =(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I like season 2 a lot more than I did for season 1 of K-ON! (I liked season 1 as well though). Season 2 has more of a Lucky Star slice of life feeling but mixed in with a lot of plot as well. I think they did a good balance on things.

I'm waiting for the newest chapter still. The anime episode will probably come first though.
I have a feeling
Azu-nyan is going to finally break down

-Final-

Aria♪
I'm considering watching K-ON! Would you all reccomend it? People here seem to have mixed feelings about that show...

*Looks at Avatar*
>_>

Sion

Island of Horizon
the thing about recommending is that it's very complicated with likes/dislikes. i never recommend anything, i just state whether i liked it or not. as for k-on, it's fairly cancerous. the only cure for it is to watch every episode every week until it ends.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You should watch it, because its adorable.

Since K-on is essentially about nothing here is a preview of the adorableness.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKGYt6NdMoE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKGYt6NdMoE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm considering watching K-ON! Would you all reccomend it? People here seem to have mixed feelings about that show...
Final, if you have nothing better to watch, I'd say watch it.
Don't set expectations high or even consider it an anime mostly about music.

If you avoid those two things, you'll probably enjoy it.

You should watch it, because its adorable.

Since K-on is essentially about nothing here is a preview of the adorableness.
Not only Teczero is bad at describing anime, he's also bad at promoting them...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I get some weird feeling in the back of my throat when im watching that video. its not pleasant. and im not joking or exaggerating in the slightest.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
=D

Puni puniiii

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Ix-60Dwcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Ix-60Dwcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've felt like this before in school with my friends lol

I think I"m getting stuck watching Youtube vids all day....

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm finally almost caught up on Hitman Reborn tho. Show is legit. Much better than Bleach and Naruto.
Reborn's awesome, I love it. Naruto (the manga) is getting back to its old quality though, IMO.
I'm still waiting for Bleach to do the same. lol

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
=D

Puni puniiii

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Ix-60Dwcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Ix-60Dwcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've felt like this before in school with my friends lol

I think I"m getting stuck watching Youtube vids all day....
I ****ing love this video!

Tec da bess!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I can see why some people have trouble looking at the Black Butler anime, (not following the manga), sad to know there's only one more episode left for season 2. I have no idea why it's shorter. )=

☯ I still like the anime, just it could had been better.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
jin kisaragi is amazing

he's a male yandere

...and that's exotic and forbidden

and azaka likes forbidden things

Lovely

Smash Lord
this is just all the K-ON songs from memory

OPs/EDs and songs on the singles

Cagayake Girls
Happy Sorry
Don't say lazy
Sweet Bitter Beauty Song
Go Go Maniac
Genius!?
Listen
Our Magic
Utauyo Miracle
Kira Kira Days
No, Thank You
Girls in Wonderland
Tsubasa Kudasai

Songs featured in the anime

Fuwa Fuwa Time (Light and Fluffy)
Fude Pen Boru Pen (Calligraphy Pen Ball Pen)
Curry Nochi Rice
Watashi wa Hotch Kiss (Stapler)
Pure Pure Heart
Sakuragaoku school anthem (lol)
Gohan wa Okazu (sorta recent, doubt it'll be in)
U&I (same as gohan wa okazu)

And now IMAGE SONGS

Guitar ni Kubiddake
Sunday Siesta
Heart Goes Boom
Hello Little Girl
Girly Storm Shissou Stick
Mokujise Happy 100%
Dear my keys Kenban Mahou
Hummingbird
Jajauma Way to Go
Watashi wa Watashi no Michu no Iku
Lovely Sister LOVE
Oui Love Word
Cooly Hotty Tension Hi
Prologue
Maddy Candy
Hell the World
the other death devil songs i can't remember
Let's Go!

Might be more, I'm not sure

note: its not actually a list of songs in the game just ones that are likely to be in there due to them *existing*
♣ I didn't realize K-on had so many songs made. They may be able to pull off a good game, Project Diva did well under Sega I think. I hope the gameplay improves over difficult level, I'll make a guess to say at least twenty songs will make the list. ♥

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i think more image songs are coming out but it still won't cushion the blow of the anime ending :\

of those three ridiculously popular ones only one piece really deserves its standing, naruto wasnt bad when the characters were weak and had to use tricks to win, but now everybody's superpowerful and its degenerated into 'who can pull out the most trump cards'...

bleach was good until...actually nvm it was pretty average the entire time

more people need to read negima and hitman reborn

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
one piece is definitely the best of the big three

it might be the very best currently published manga

then again I don't read a lot of manga.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
of those three ridiculously popular ones only one piece really deserves its standing, naruto wasnt bad when the characters were weak and had to use tricks to win, but now everybody's superpowerful and its degenerated into 'who can pull out the most trump cards'...

bleach was good until...actually nvm it was pretty average the entire time

more people need to read negima and hitman reborn
Pretty much all this (especially the One Piece part). One Piece might ending up being Jump's best manga for a long time. :laugh:
But I do think Naruto's getting better again. Sasuke's still dumb pulling **** out of nowhere all the time though.

I've been visiting Houkago Translation's site every few hours.
Last chapter is almost done being translated...

G U R U

Smash Lord
Reborn's awesome, I love it. Naruto (the manga) is getting back to its old quality though, IMO.
I'm still waiting for Bleach to do the same. lol
Well Bleach is almost done so it should have a good ending by the look of it. I haven't read the Naruto manga so I'm not sure how close it is to finishing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well Bleach is almost done so it should have a good ending by the look of it. I haven't read the Naruto manga so I'm not sure how close it is to finishing.
☯ Wait... Bleach is almost over? I thought Bleach was going to be longer, any info of how long it's going to last?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i haven't done anything anime related for a week

but i finally have my laptop back

§leepy God

Smash Master
☯ I can see why some people have trouble looking at the Black Butler anime, (not following the manga), sad to know there's only one more episode left for season 2. I have no idea why it's shorter. )=

☯ I still like the anime, just it could had been better.
I never thought you say it. xD

Is the manga that much better than the anime? I might check up on it.

-Final-

Aria♪
I think the Naruto manga is still really good. I stopped watching the anime 18 episodes ago. The music is the only thing that hasn't gotten worse in my opinion.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I want bleach to end so I can stop reading it. If I see ichigo power up once more im going to snap with anger.

The best jump manga I've read are eyeshield 21 and one piece, death note following behind (though I couldn't finish the thing for the same reason as everyone else)

Top Bottom