• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Doodah, Riot or someone from SFL tell Tipman he has to come to a CFL tourney before he quits to play Noob Testament.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
As of Jan 3 2007, Thomas Tipman is dead to the world.

He has completely quit smash(as told to me from CSX) and now plays only E.T. for Atari competitively.

Congragulations Bushman, you are now the best Ganon.

Eddie, keep trying and maybe if you anf Tip ever meet again, maybe you'll only get 3 stocked instad of 4 LOLOLOL.

Discuss.
Have you forgot of Captain Awesome? Or did he quit too?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Why is this thread still open?

"I wasn't trying"

"I was trying new things"

LOL, nice reason for getting pwned.

See, I would be quiet and agree with the whole "it was just friendlies" BS, however, They played roughly 25 matches in a row, and Joe never came close to winning once.

Not to mention there was trash talk about the 2 of them months before.

At least if Floridans lose they take it, they don't make up stupid johns for why they lost.

John(Mid)West FTW.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
No point in trying to prove who's better over the internet, studies show that it barely ever works, like ever.

Tipman and Dope - that's just dumb lmao you guys aren't gonna fight. Let's be realistic.

A Hills guy - Jeez if that's you in your sig...>_> Making counter threats isn't cool either, and he'd probably beat you in smash...even if you continuously played up until now :lick: but that's the beauty of an opinion.

Oh yeah and...i'm a legend =D

AS Money

Smash Lord
A.Hills guy is more of a legend than you dire and if he still played he would probably beat you

ITS NAR SON

and i think its a pic of JV in his sig or thats what he wants people to believe

Drephen

Smash Master
Why is this thread still open?

"I wasn't trying"

"I was trying new things"

LOL, nice reason for getting pwned.

See, I would be quiet and agree with the whole "it was just friendlies" BS, however, They played roughly 25 matches in a row, and Joe never came close to winning once.

Not to mention there was trash talk about the 2 of them months before.

At least if Floridans lose they take it, they don't make up stupid johns for why they lost.

John(Mid)West FTW.
thats why it isnt fun playing friendlies in most cases

all people do is judge you when you play, its like smash isnt about fun its all about whose better

play friendlies for fun and tournament matches for competition

dont really remember how close the matches were and neither does joe CAUSE THEY ARE ****ING FRIENDLIES, dont be gay like m2k

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i got dire rapin ahills with game and watch nastiness lol. god you guys blow **** out of proportion. in other words. EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
No point in trying to prove who's better over the internet, studies show that it barely ever works, like ever.

Tipman and Dope - that's just dumb lmao you guys aren't gonna fight. Let's be realistic.

A Hills guy - Jeez if that's you in your sig...>_> Making counter threats isn't cool either, and he'd probably beat you in smash...even if you continuously played up until now :lick: but that's the beauty of an opinion.

Oh yeah and...i'm a legend =D
direvulcan It wasnt a "counter threat" it was more of a "counter invite" because guyA. thought he could threaten guyB. over a video game since guyB. is pretty much alone when he travels, and guyB. is my friend of more than 21 years so...what you said there is in one ear and out the next, its as useful to me as a ripped condom.... Im adressing the threat, not making one. Btw thanks for ur input but my boy joel ***** ur legendary game&watch(no homo, no homo) hes my crew same training we're all pretty much same caliber give or take, and I heard many many claims from people who don't even see him that often(hes a rare player) that hes more than a few leaps better than you, just hear say tho I'm not sure... theres a time to be cocky and a time to be humble, remember that =]

also it doesnt take too long to get used too playing smash so, I disagree with your statement, I guarantee noones gonna 3/4 stock me 10 times in a row no matter how long ive been out of this game, but like you said that IS the beauty of opinion

and once again late comments anyone? lol people just jump on late commenters/heat starters based on whos nuts they are on and whos name they recognize, I <3 smashboards

this thread really was done a while ago, but now its being used to raise postcount which I find really funny 2000+ posts in less than a year? lol u guys are characters go get some exercise =]

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
direvulcan It wasnt a "counter threat" it was more of a "counter invite" because guyA. thought he could threaten guyB. over a video game since guyB. is pretty much alone when he travels, and guyB. is my friend of more than 21 years so...what you said there is in one ear and out the next, its as useful to me as a ripped condom.... Im adressing the threat, not making one. Btw thanks for ur input but my boy joel ***** ur legendary game&watch(no homo, no homo) hes my crew same training we're all pretty much same caliber give or take, and I heard many many claims from people who don't even see him that often(hes a rare player) that hes more than a few leaps better than you, just hear say tho I'm not sure... theres a time to be cocky and a time to be humble, remember that =]

also it doesnt take too long to get used too playing smash so, I disagree with your statement, I guarantee noones gonna 3/4 stock me 10 times in a row no matter how long ive been out of this game, but like you said that IS the beauty of opinion

and once again late comments anyone? lol people just jump on late commenters/heat starters based on whos nuts they are on and whos name they recognize, I <3 smashboards

this thread really was done a while ago, but now its being used to raise postcount which I find really funny 2000+ posts in less than a year? lol u guys are characters go get some exercise =]

I...see..

Here's the deal.

You all stop acting like you're gonna do anything if in the same room. Cause you're not fooling anyone (unless that person is a fool)

And we can all go back to doing regular things like working, smashing, or quitting and still making bold claims of the game, whatever teases thy boats.

Oh yeah, Tipman..i'd advise you not to mess with this guy, he seems like the absolute finest. 'member, you're only like 130 lbs lil' boy.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
ask anyone, Im ahills finest smasher to chill with, I didnt come in here and tell tipman I was gonna hit him over a videogame like he did to dope point blank, if you gonna read some of the old posts and take someones back over somethin, then go read ALL the old posts before you draw conclusions is all I ask.....I keep telling these dudes keep the smash talk @ smash talk and aka smash and stfu, Im not sure I understood your last post(I think I did) & I hope I didnt miss some sarcasm but whatever... it is what it is, I just hope you notice who the real internet "tuff guys" are. I dont gotta flex my nuts on the net cause trust me, I know who I am in real life lol, dope is like my family and I was insulted by what was said so bam there It is, take it how you will...I also aint callin out nobody based on thier looks or apperance, I havent even met 80% of you, tipman being one of them... I dont give a <f puck> what he looks like.... Its not the size of a dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog remember that. be easy!

ho chi ima try to make the next fest if I aint workin and ish, and u better have that pick with a black power fist on it =]

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
btw sry if I wasnt humble in my 1st reply but I felt unhumbleness towards me, nevermet ya so no reason for ill will on either sides

this whole **** thread is comedy tho.

yeah I doubleposted again kiss my *** do somethin! lol

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
hey cape I watched that vid btwi loved the part when husband flexed and threw the whole state into the atlantic lolol that **** is classssssic funnnnny stuff! =] and that beatdown was uncanny

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
and tipman, im not saying your a bad ganon, or not good at the game. i played u in teams at orlando and i liked ur ganon, im jus saying ppl shouldnt say your the best ganon when u havnt done enough to make such a statement true, if u take offense to that, then you can go **** a doorknob with a chinese finger trap condom made out of sandpaper for all i care. me saying eddie an bushman have made $ at the game was merely a quick smart *** remark to what doodah said about "congrats bushman you are now the best ganon LAWLZ" or "eddie get 3 stocked not 4 DURRRRRRRRR". ive seen eddie an bushman play alot of great ppl, an win, or lose, thats what i base skill off of. if u didnt realize that, well, that sucks for u lol. and LMFAO at u threatening me, son, son, take a deep breath. your gettin worked up over smash, a game you no longer play am i understanding right? smash does that to ppl i guess. and no i dont put on different faces for ppl, i talked **** to someone else, then u talked **** to me, thats fine n dandy. but honestly, if u even lifted a finger in my direction while lookin me in the eyes, i would beat you within an inch of your life, and you would look like snex for the rest of your days. so plz son, stfu about bein a tough guy on the internet, i seen u at orlando ur about 5 foot 150lbs. i really dont understand why little guys talk so much **** about games, if ur gonna get beat down, at least do it over money or friendship, not smash kid.
Ok son so dont be surprised when you see me busting your **** in. Go to the next MLG Ill be there and I wont play Ill just look for you. And if youre not a ***** youll man up and say some of that **** to my face.

Watty

Smash Lord
**** u gonna do if he does. He will be at the next MLG cause he has the skills to make money at it, so the question is are u gonna be there. And if you are wtf are you gonna do about it, from what im gathering you want to fight some1 because of a video game. Cause he made fun of you in a video game....... man your life must blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kid. you need to quit the game cause you are now top 5 most pathetic people ive met in my entire life, and not just in the game you are a ****ing loser

let me juss say this 1 more time.....

You wanna fight some1 who you said you would slap in the face....... and becasue he isnt a punk he said he would beat your *** for doing that, you get offended say some more ****, so he says some **** now u threaten to beat his *** next time you see him.

which proves

you fail at life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom