• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Florida is not good for smash, i used to live there, the only reason people get good is because its too hot outside so they sit inside and play gc. (>'.')>

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo thomas tipman was an oldbie fer smash anyway. im not in florida but still how many of his matches were actually recorded he had like his one combo video which wasnt even tht good. srry not really a thomas tipman fan but i guess it sux tht he quit. BTW whos bushman and why am i just finding out tht eddie isnt the best ganon in US

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
not only that,but a complete idiot completely uninformed making bold statements. good **** lol. ****ING LOCK THIS THREAD!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you are just finding out eddie is not the best because you've been living in a hole for about a year?

i dunno, lock thread puhlz mods.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOL, seeing all these new peoples ignorance makes my abs hurt, plzzz stop the laughter LOLOLOL My guess is? www.smashboards.com got spammed on waaaaaaaay to many youtube/websites =[

I kind of see now what u guys mean about this cycle starting over and over again but hey at least I had some points to make.

I like going into the falcon room and reading people asking over and over again "HOW DO I SHOT GENTLEMAN?!1" "HOW DO I PERFORM PLATFORM DROP?!1"

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer

Man this thread is just asking for justice to be dispensed to lots of guilty parties. So take it easy guys. Doodah, weren't you already banned at least once before?

-GRID

AS Money

Smash Lord
you know ill quote the great liptonbuddy on this

"arguing on the internet is like the specal olympics sure you can win but your still retarted"

that being said i <3 pointless arguments

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i wouldnt exactly say he deserves banning, not at all actually, sures hes started a few arguments, but i guess thats all everyone is here for, you didnt come here to tell tipman not to quit because he doesnt even post in this thread except like once, hes only expressing his opinion regardless of the immature ways he goes about it.

Drephen

Smash Master
DooDah come up with facts instead of giving gay one liners

though i think we've covered just about everything there is

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya and tipman can never prove it thats what happens when you quit so Joe is now undisputed best right give it up it would be like saying that larry bird is the best basketball player today even though he dosn't play anymore

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Who came up facts? Both me and the John(mid)west came up with facts waaaaaay back b4 this became a flame thread.

Tommy beat both of the other Gannons(Eddie and Bushy) in Gannon dittos(among other east coast players).

Even PC says hes the best.

So, instead of acting like it didn't happen, we'll just assume(like the midwest ALWAYS does:ASSUMES) Tommy is the best until they can beat him(bushy and Eddie).

EDIT: if this thread is still open next week, I'll play with you guys some more, until then, its been fun having pointless disscussions with ya'll!

Linguini

Smash Master
I just played with tommy and all I have to say is that hes still amazing and he edgeguarded me with an up-tilt and hit it(no im not bad).

Drephen

Smash Master
Who came up facts? Both me and the John(mid)west came up with facts waaaaaay back b4 this became a flame thread.

Tommy beat both of the other Gannons(Eddie and Bushy) in Gannon dittos(among other east coast players).
friendlies dont count, joe even said he was trying new **** out and HAVING FUN CAUSE ITS FRIENDLIES, tourney and money matches are the only ones that count

DooDah said:
Even PC says hes the best.
Lol last time i talked to PC he said Joe was best
DooDah said:
So, instead of acting like it didn't happen, we'll just assume(like the midwest ALWAYS does:ASSUMES) Tommy is the best until they can beat him(bushy and Eddie).
cant assume anything, look at tourney results

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think the argument should be stopped. It looks like DooDah isn't really defending Tipman at all, he's just using Tip as a martyr to start **** and get cheap giggles. I'm kind of surprised the thread hasn't been locked yet.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Anyway what does it matter who is best anyway? Is tipman quitting or what? if so then it really REALLY doesnt matter

Dopey

Smash Lord
"It's so obvious that Tipman is the best the Gannon though." ~ doodah

alright since he made a single post with 1 line, it prooves my point, doodah is an idiot who only talks nonsense. gg doodah, you lose. "mw always assumes" like drephen said, he showed u tourny results on what happened. once again, lemme say it quick b4 i type too much gg sir kk thx baiiiiiiiiii.

im not posting anymore in this thread lol hope it closes once an admin sees doodah rofl.

AS Money

Smash Lord
!
you know i have seen dope beat eddie in dittos

DOPE BEST GANON

see your reasoning

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I remember Wes beating Eddie in ganon dittos a lot. Wes is the best Ganon, clearly.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
actually im clearly the best gannon, since I beat eddie in a gannon ditto at FOB 2 and he easily took 1st place, noone was able to play my gannon after that, then I quit later down the line so I clearly retired as THE best gannon sryyyyy =[

and tipman wasnt even a smasher yet so you cant dispute it harharhar gg bbl

petoo0

Smash Ace
Wow this thread got ********. How about who gives a flying butt who the best Ganon is. Tipman, Eddie, Bushman...they are all better than most of us and we look at them for new techs and what not. S how about we say **** they are good. GG.

Drephen

Smash Master
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i beat joe in a gannon ditto 3 1/2 years ago when we first met

im the best gannon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom