• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Daitoryo for Smash 4 Thread. Goko; opponent wins game 4. (Disconfirmed)

Should the character be called "Napoleon" or "President" for the sake of this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Good for you. Would you be kind enough to leave this thread if you think that way?
A little touchy, are we?
It's not like I'm coming in here to mock the supporters for the sealed fate of their character as the Waluigi haters did.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
A little touchy, are we?
It's not like I'm coming in here to mock the supporters for the sealed fate of their character as the Waluigi haters did.
I don't see much of a significant distinction between the two.

D

Deleted member

That's exactly what you're doing.

"My condolences to you Waluigi supporters. Admittedly, I'm glad the joke can be put to rest."
I don't see that as mocking.
I see that as giving condolences to the supporters while still being relieved that a concept they find to be a joke didn't come to pass.

If I was mocking you, I'd be saying dickish crap like this:
WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
I mean, I'm sorry for your loss.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry, but Waaaaa deconfirmed is just too funny.
I offer no condolences.
Another character that had no shot officially out.
I'm confused. There are Waluigi... fans?
No, seriously... there are people that like Waluigi? Are they the same people that thought Ashley should be playable?
Still think I'm mocking you? If so, you must not have a thick skin.

I don't see much of a significant distinction between the two.
Of course you wouldn't.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I don't see that as mocking.
I see that as giving condolences to the supporters while still being relieved that a concept they find to be a joke didn't come to pass.

If I was mocking you, I'd be saying ****ish crap like this:

Still think I'm mocking you? If so, you must not have a thick skin.

Of course you wouldn't.
Even though you're not being as bad as some of those guys, you are still mocking us.

Again, would you be kind enough to leave?

D

Deleted member

Even though you're not being as bad as some of those guys, you are still mocking us.

Again, would you be kind enough to leave?
I won't leave until you grasp that I wasn't mocking you. Or until you drive me to the point that I start mocking you just so I don't make a liar out of you.

Well, I would call that insulting.
Now I know where your username comes from.

(fyi, that was being insulting)

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay guys. Cool it.

He literally said "My condolences," before anything else.

What we have here is an error on communication. So lets drop it.

D

Deleted member

What Swamp said.

There's only one thread I plan on mocking when the time is right, and that's the Impa thread because Diddy deserves it. .....though Sheik coming back might be punishment enough....

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I support! He seems like he would be a very unique fighter, using 'nature' attacks and things of the sort.

edit: I just realized it rhymes. :happysheep:

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
This character looks interesting. According this list, how would Daitoryo play? (Hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
This is quite possibly the silliest and most wtf suggestion I have seen so far that still falls under the realm of I could actually see Sakurai doing it.

Not that I think it's gonna happen. I 100% doubt the inclusion at all. But I always love the G&W/ROB of each game. I think this'd be hilarious.

+1

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I support! He seems like he would be a very unique fighter, using 'nature' attacks and things of the sort.

edit: I just realized it rhymes. :happysheep:
Wow. This thread hasn't been active in awhile.

I'll add you.

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:
Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
Hybrid of these, probably.

This is quite possibly the silliest and most wtf suggestion I have seen so far that still falls under the realm of I could actually see Sakurai doing it.

Not that I think it's gonna happen. I 100% doubt the inclusion at all. But I always love the G&W/ROB of each game. I think this'd be hilarious.

+1
<3 Do keep in mind that he's technically been disconfirmed. Apparently Color TV Game 15 is the oldest thing in the game.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm thinking Duck Hunt Dog will be the most likely WTF retro this time around, it's sad to see Daitouryou losing the opportunity to celebrate Nintendo's 125th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom