• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Daily Dot: ZeRo Set To Join Team SoloMid

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
Actually football players do contribute to society as do most major sports they provide revenue to the cities through stadium fees tourism and endorsement deals and a few other ways. zero as his name implies will provide zero revenue he will not bring tourists in cuz people come to play the game not to see him. Actors/ entertainment industry pay revenue to cities in order to film on location further contributing to overall ecomics. I could go on but on the real I don't think I need to further my point but here's one more thing to keep in mind people will pay to watch LeBron play basketball people will pay to play smash not pay solely to watch Zero play smash. And boom goes the dynamite
You do realize this argument just boils down to "more people are paying to see football than Melee," right? If you're trying to say it's fine to pay athletes millions simply because they're more popular, but not Zero, that's pretty ****ed up.

Top Bottom