• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
my wii hasnt been able to play disk since the begining of the summer.

prescott tried to fix this crazy humming sound on his, and just ended up ****ing up his lens too. so he raged and literally threw his wii in the trash.

and javi too his wii back so he could master**** to skyward sword for a week.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It basically just means you can run games without the discs, which if used in the "improper" way, means you could technically get any game on the wii fo free, but that would be wrong, who does that.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
it runs a whole lot faster on the usb drive, which i think im going to have to do again, since my game stopped reading like half the cast >.>

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I swear to god Rei.

I'm gonna be streaming my replay through it on "Hero Mode" or whatever, whatever it means, starting tonight. So get your *** in the xat.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Aaron ended up getting the last zelda 3ds bundle that got lost behind a rack of games at like 4:30 in the morning. xD

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Is that the one with the sexy triforce 3ds that was only supposed to come out in EU but some came here for black friday?????

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
They price stuff really weird sometimes, but usually their prices are right overall. If a pricing seems off to you, just check e-bay to confirm it.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
:D

man, mabye i can make some decent cash. theres this place in town that buys cards. i have lots of good old school cards like: raigeki, call of the haunted, torrential tribute, mystical space typhoon, royal oppression, creature swap, swords, change of heart, jinzo ect all holo, even some first edition.

Top Bottom