• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
https://www.facebook.com/events/160408520777949/

Pokemon Festival 3 at the Mcallen Convention center this Saturday!
There will be a brawl tournament among other game tournaments.
I will give you guys more details as I learn more.
This is what i know so far, both the con and the tournament are free to enter. the prizes for the tournaments are Whataburger brand condiments. We need help with setups!
Games contested will be as follows:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl singles and doubles (no prize for doubles) - free

Injustice - free

Play Station All Stars singles and doubles (no prize for doubles) - free

confirmed RGV smashers that will be attending are:
Vorgy
Cast
Herby
Cammy
Andilex

and possible appearances of:
Syoudous
Hewb

I will update you guys as i learn more.
I hope to see you there!

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
there was a great turn out at pokefest! now i come to bring you news about the next big gaming event in the valley at Omnicon! This will be a 2 day event.
Friday July 26 there will be tournaments for the following:
Mariokart, PS Allstars, and blops 2 zombies.

Saturday July 27 will have tournaments for the following:
UMVC3, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, MK9, Injustice, SSF4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, and GOW judgement.

There is a 45 dollar cost to enter Omnicon, but you can get in by just buying the gameroom pass instead for 15 dollars. entering a tournament will cost and additional 5 dollars. Omnicon will take place on July26-27 at the Mcallen convention center. See you all there! :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys, I may eventually move to Mcallen. Does anyone still play around there? I mostly play PM with some melee on the side. I may not move there though, still deciding.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hey guys, I may eventually move to Mcallen. Does anyone still play around there? I mostly play PM with some melee on the side. I may not move there though, still deciding.
Ah haha ahaha ha haaahaha

There are a couple guys that play melee somewhat frequently. They pretty much only organize through a Facebook group though. A couple might play Brawl occasionally.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Did you ever move to McAllen? If so the Valleys smash group is here RESURRECTION (this includes McAllen). They mostly play Melee and some Project M though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Did you ever move to McAllen? If so the Valleys smash group is here RESURRECTION (this includes McAllen). They mostly play Melee and some Project M though.
I didn't, but nice to know about if I'm ever down there visiting.

V_x_I_D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
V_x_I_D
Hi guys, I'm new to the scene.

Jeremy Melendez [Vo!d]
361-877-6985
Corpus Christi
NNID Eavorclear

Top Bottom