• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Reeeeeei! Your carpool that's housing with Nike, does it have a spare seat open for going from his place to Austin and back by chance?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Actually, due to recent developments, I'm gonna have to miss that trip, and HOBO, and probably any smash event for the next few months. Money sucks :(

Reizilla

Not really. I put all my rent money aside early on. I'm good on that until next semester. It's more of me taking an expensive holiday trip among other school/music things I need to cover.

Reizilla

Not too much. I'm securely covered by financial aid, but since I don't have a job, once I get my refund, that's all I have to work with for the semester. And being TAMUK, they gave me a refund while I apparently still owed money, so my planning got screwed up and now I have to live a bit more frugally.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Depending on when Shlike is leaving we can send him with your controller. I will talk to him and Vorgy tonight.

Reizilla

They should be passing through Kingsville either way, so I can send it with them. If not, I can probably mail it on Monday.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
are they still housing with Nike rei?

If so, would you ask if it's ok if they take me up to austin and back to nike's with them?

I'll give gas money of course

Reizilla

Yeah, will do. I believe they'll still stay with Nike.

Top Bottom