• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, we have two here and it's just us and one of my roommates I think.

Reizilla

He was supposed to, but he had to work :( what time are you heading over?

Reizilla

Band starts next week for me. We should have the round robin this week. What day works best? Thursday or Friday?

Reizilla

Whenever you can get it to me. I have a spare, so it's no big deal if you're busy. I'll pretty much be home all day, just let me know when you're heading over.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I think I caught something while I was at Rei's place, I've been sick since about halfway through the night we went there :(

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It shouldn't have been the cats as far as I know, a friend of mine has a house filled with cats and I've never gotten sick from them in all the years I went there.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Nothing specific that I know of outside of a group of people that meet there. I just know tuesday casuals and friday night magic.

Reizilla

Probably can't make Wednesday. After this week, I should be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 6.

Denti

Smash Master
TOURNAMENTS!!!

This is an excellent time to exercise Megabus you folks! For you people who still want to play this game, try to make this. It's hype.

REVOLUTION 12 IS THIS UP COMING SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! It is to be held with Sethlon's and UTD Zac's Project M tournament. Singles and doubles for both games. Also DAKPO is CONFIRMED for this event!!!

NOW IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT DATE...

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.

Top Bottom