• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl: 2 (feat Reflex / BigLou / BBQ / Dynomite / DRN / Player-1)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Awesome! That puts us at 7/8 for setups. We need at least 1 more. Remember, if we use your setup, we will feed you!

Also, Im still looking for a double's partner! Who's up for it? I use DDD and Jigglypuff.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I've updated the original OP with a Transportation and Housing section. If you can House people that are traveling (include your location and # of people you can hold) or if you can pick up some people, please let us know.

Also, we have some sponsorship now! I'm still working on getting bustbuy as well. I'm doing everything in my power to lower the door fee if not completely delete it. One thing that could help would be tables. We are currently renting 8 6x3 tables from UGA at $5/table. If I can manage to round up 8 tables without renting then i can remove that and that might can drop the door fee some.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I'm interested in this! I'll definitely come if I can get a ride from spsu or from somewhere I can marta to.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
UPDATE!!!
We no longer have a door fee and we are also now sponsored by Bestbuy! Lets get some more turnout now!

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Well like I said, either spsu (university in marietta, GA) or really anywhere I can marta to. So I guess Marietta, GA.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
UPDATE!!!
We no longer have a door fee and we are also now sponsored by Bestbuy! Lets get some more turnout now!
Wow. I might enter doubles if I can find a teammate for this. (Accounting me being able to actually find a ride, at that.)

Elpuert30

Smash Rookie
Ok if you could Kaptain im definately going to this thing if you could put me in attendance as Tadeo Bro i would most appreciate and i am coming down from Dalton so anyone need a ride from there?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
does being sponsored by best buy mean more money in the pot, or just that best buy guys will be there trying to sell us stuff?

just curious...

Kaptain

Smash Ace
It means some potential prizes in the pot and NO DOOR FEE so its cheaper to enter and you not out so much when i take your money.

But seriously, they are helping us with room stuff more so than anything else. And they're not gonna try to sell you stuff. The only thing being sold there are pizza and drinks. By us. To raise money for the Gamers' Assn. UGAME, which is our other sponser, may be adding some prizes for winners. I'm trying to swing some GC controllers for the winners if i can talk them into it. But its really all up to them.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...ok. Well, if melee still looks like it could have a decent turnout, I really might bring a car down.

we would probably need housing tho. Especially if things start at 2/3...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I asked in the FL thread again to see if anyone wanted to go. mentioned the sponsorship and the lack of DF.

I gotchu.

If they can pay for gas, i'll come.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I'm feeling rich that day
double ike team
the world will get no sympathy
Lol, I might. I've been using Sonic a bit more lately, so we'll see. If I can make it, I'll be obliged and delighted to team with you :D

I'm definitely interested in this I just don't have a confirmed ride yet
I'm in the same predicament D: Hm. Is there a carpool coming from Atlanta? I think that's as far as my mom would be willing to take me, and possibly not even that far out :(

Xevlon

Smash Rookie
hey I'm definately going to be there. and i guees i can team with someone if possible. but i am really looking forward to this!

Xevlon

Smash Rookie
amazing logo! ...also i looked at the attendence and I could not find a friend free to come so it will just be me. (just clarifying)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
can i get an idea of who is melee? is it just gonna be me and bbq or are some of these posters melee players?

also, is there housing still available? i mean if it still starts at like 2, it probably won't be all that necessary, but just wondering.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
If I'm not mistaken, then there should be between 16-20 melee players. You have to also remember that this tourney is based at UGA and there will be players showing up that don't even know that smashboards exist. And yes, I still have a house open, as of right now FL isn't coming, so my house is free.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so freaking torn. it's a 5 hour drive on the dot. i can't exactly create enough hype to fill my car as of yet. and the NC tournament is sorta starting to build up something related to hype.

however, i'm not exactly broke, so even if i don't split gas amongst a lot of people, i could still make it there and back without a real problem.

plus, unless a lot of GA that isn't posting magically comes to this, i'm fairly confident i have a shot at placing rather high at this.

GAAAAAHHHHH real life.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reconfirmed. Decided to quit one of my jobs, and as a result, it's not going to get in the way of my going to this. :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
the pickle job?
That reminds me--The worst thing happened today.

I had to refill the pickle container we use for creating subs, so I took a large bucket of pickles off its shelf. It slipped, fell straight on the ground, and pickle juice splashed into my face and eyes.

I died ten times in that moment.

Top Bottom