• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha if anyone was going to take out a good MK today, it was going to be Red. ;)

Mad disappointed over her loss to Krys though. I really, really need to sit her down and teach her that matchup. ^.^;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hope all of the Peachies do well tomorrow :D

Dark, have you even seen videos of Illmatic since he had just started coming here? His style has changed a lot and I believe that he is much more than just a bunch of dairs. Plus, you can't just tell someone to think outside of the box and expect it to happen. They're all good players and are doing their best, you don't have to put them down and say they're doing it wrong.
Never said anyone was bad or that they sucked. Man people assume too much so easy. All I am saying is that they have to try something different if they wanna place high. They way they usually play won't do much damage here.

Now if they are actually hitting people with something diffeent then fine. I'm being straight real here. But if you all wanna see me as some evil ******* for the comment, then go ahead. Nothing new.

Let me put it this way since I am always the bad one and never mean anything right. I don't hope for them to do bad. Nor am I trying to jinx anything. But in my eyes, they way people have been playing up to this point in tourny ( big ons that matter) Peach players don't usually place high. And has been going on for too long now. Thus I said my confidence for these guys to do well is not so high.

Yet this does not mean they won't do well at all. My confidence on this can be boosted within a few hours of updates. Also my confidence is like this based on what they have been saying about themselves in terms of problems they have and etc. Now if they continue to have that problem at this, then it won't end well. if they don't then we might all be for a lil surprise. I apply this to myself as well when I am at tournies. If I don't play my usual self and keep playing in this slump, I really don't expect myself to place high and lose to some joker. I have to hit them with something different and smart play to start beasting again.

Idk how else I can't put this but you people will still see me as some evil careless ******* no matter what I say. I actually do hope a Peach places high just to throw that out there. **** can happen. I mean X just whooped lain with sonic. Dude also ***** the WC just barely losing to M2K. And thats amazing with sonic man. Now if Sonic is doing that imagine what Peach could do with a mind like that. hit be ****. Also Nicole just stomped out some meta? I never heard of the dude and all But what is he, really good? Thats a good win then.

Again, Iidk what to say. See me as you want.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Or instead of being a ******* you can wish them all good luck instead of saying that you think they suck.
It wasn't actually being serious
And the Carlsberg thing was also a joke from those silly adverts they used to do

Besides I already said good luck :c

Well done Nicole :> Affinity mains MK right? Whats happened to everyone else?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It wasn't actually being serious
And the Carlsberg thing was also a joke from those silly adverts they used to do

Besides I already said good luck :c

Well done Nicole :> Affinity mains MK right? Whats happened to everyone else?
So thats what he said? I think his post was ment for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
None start playing to 10 am. That's when it all starts. And every Peach is in losers. they should have an easier time in there. Only top player I know that is in losers is Lain.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Oh
Oh well lol

Why on earth do you people bother with the ignore function? Isn't easier just to....scroll past?

Moving on, has anyone heard from the other Peach's? What happens to Nicole now?

Nicole beat Affinity (MK) and lost to Krytedez (Wario),
Raz beat someone and lost to Seibrik (MK),
Ill lost to The Scrub (dunno what char),
Peachguard lost to someone.

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Raz might do really good. Ye barly lost game 2 to sebricks meta. If it went that close and he keeps it up, he should be fine.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Raz's got this. Mr Saturn and Stitch faces everywhere, watch it happen. Leet won his match. <3

Raz lost. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh ho-hoh-. And yet I am the evil soulless ******* that thinks Peach players will fail hard and people get on me for it. Yet someone is already calling it quits on thier Peach player. Place is funny.

Actually, Raz has a good chance of beating havok. There is one thing he needs to remember. I just hope he was payting attention at the time. If he remembers, he should be able to take him out.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
Or instead of being a ******* you can wish them all good luck instead of saying that you think they suck.
out of all the people to tell others to wish the peach mains at dallas good luck, it's the one who always trys to act realistic and stop thoery crafting........ :awesome:
i know this isn't any MU but that's still lulzy

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Red Shadow is a Wario player from Dallas

Raz went to MLG Dallas? Now I'm sad I wasn't able to go, I liked hanging out with him last time at Genesis.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
out of all the people to tell others to wish the peach mains at dallas good luck, it's the one who always trys to act realistic and stop thoery crafting........ :awesome:
i know this isn't any MU but that's still lulzy
Dude, wtf? Where in the world id that come from. You would be the last person I expect to say something like that. That was hardcore.

gantrain05

Smash Master
the olimar nicole lost to was unfortunately her training partner, which is stupid that something like that would happen so early in a tourney that big. that sucks bigtime for both of them. sorry cook, sorry nicole.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yoshi took me out first round of a tourney last week, yoshi is touuuuugh for peach, shuts down her air game with those ****ed eggs, and pivot grabs all day when u get close.

so then when i met up with him in losers finals i beat him with olimar lol

Metatitan

Smash Master
Peach actually has the advantage vs yoshi, he's just a really strange matchup. Turnip OoS ***** his grab and camp game so keep that in mind.

Top Bottom