• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Eh it wasn't possible for this event to cap and whether that is a bad thing or not I dunno. I mean I think 182 entrants is not too bad a number.

Xyro got a bye and Smoom won his first game btw.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
... He has? I've only seen him post up that Xyro vs. Dark Peach thread and advertising for that HOBO thing. Failed Mika has failed. :c

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Word from Kyon is that Illmatic lost his R1 game as well. To some Marth. I hate that MU T.T

Edit: lul sorry I didn't check to see if I was double posting first.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So who all went.

Nicole
Raz
Illmatic
Peachguard
Leet

Anybody else? :o

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nicole lost to Krystedez for R2 Winners.

so far PG and Ill lost their R1 games and Raz and Nicole lost their R2.

Loser's bracket maaaay be okay at first, but it's going to be brutal as it goes on.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
**** word just in on leet. He won his R1 against a Flaco and lost his R2 to another one.

Pretty much what Kyon said.

Everyone is gonna have to climb through losers.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Obviously the plan is to lose to lesser players on purpose so as to breeze by in the losers bracket.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
That Error dude is doing work on the Winners bracket. I knew this MLG was going to turn into an affair of one region pulling a lot of wins. Dallas is gonna be like Orlando with the home-field advantage effect. Anyway MLG is done for the day so we'll have to keep close watch tomorrow. Hopefully everyone gets practice in hotel friendlies tonight.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah, i been tryin to find out who the heck is error anyway? i never heard of the dude but he's wreckin people.

also my most favorite kansas smasher MJG beat havok, he's so underrated, hopefully people will take the MW a little more seriously now lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This may sound cold but I don't have much confidence in These Peach players at MLG. PG is new to tourny and is a nervous reck. Ill is an agressive peach that loves to Dair alot. That is more typical game play to me. Nicole seems to have alot of self issues with Peach and herself. And idk about Raz.

They are not gonna play high like this. Really if they run into stupid match ups or top players. And none of these guys are on pro level. The only way they are actually gonna get something done is if they think out side the box. These players already know about Peach and the typical game play of her. To a point some dont even need to try much to win. And Peach players can not be giving them that.

These giys need to be creative and think outside the box, mindgames. if they don't its gonna be like all the other big and major tournies where Peach ones again fails.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
"It looks like all of the Peach's in the losers have worked their way up into the final rounds of Dallas with shocking 3 stock victories in all their matches to create the comeback of the year. The entire Top 8 of MLG Dallas is filled with Peach's"

Carlsberg don't do Peach tourney dreams, but if they did...

Moozle

Smash Champion
I hope all of the Peachies do well tomorrow :D

Dark, have you even seen videos of Illmatic since he had just started coming here? His style has changed a lot and I believe that he is much more than just a bunch of dairs. Plus, you can't just tell someone to think outside of the box and expect it to happen. They're all good players and are doing their best, you don't have to put them down and say they're doing it wrong.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
To bring the other Peachs good luck, follow these instructions:

1. Rub Extra virgin Olive oil on both of your wrists. When you apply it, make sure you are using your left ring finger only and in circles, clockwise.
2. Clip one of your nails. Take that clipping and burn it with a two tsp. mixture of Rosemary and Thyme.
3. Write "Peachs will win MLG Dallas" on the inside of your dominent arm with a black pen. Rub the writing off with a cloth that's been boiled in milk and cooled in iced pig's feet soup.

4. Repeat step 3 for your non dominent arm. This is optional, however. If you decide to follow through, there's a chance a miracle may occur. If you believe a miracle is the only way your wish will come true, then I highly recommend you don't skip this.
5. Sleep before midnight, unless it's a full moon.
6. ???
7. Profit!

Air, mix my two posts for me plz.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I can't. My PSP has a character input limit. But I wanted to finish my voodoo thing so I double posted. Infract me, Air. :c

Top Bottom