• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone else DLed Makoto yet? She play really weird. Almost completed all of her challenges and I still don't understand how this character works. :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Weird good, weird bad, or just weird weird?
Weird weird since I'm trying to figure out how to use her effectively. That and her drive takes time getting used to because of the charge times. But that probably won't be too much of an issue once I get used to it.

I guess she does decent damage also. I just DLed Makoto half an hour ago so I'm still learning all her moves and normals.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm not going to be able to download her for a while. I'm kind of short on money right now.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
sounds like you folks need to check out Dustloop for blazeblue stuff,really helpful info.its a fun game btw.to those who dont play 2d fighting games blazeblue is pretty simple and easy to pick up becuase theres a 5 frame buffering system, so you have plenty of time to do links without strick timing. ig you play guilty gear its like playing and easier version of it. theres also a trials mode for each character(trails teaches you how to combo with everyone)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Makoto is interesting, to say the least.

I've only went through the first three of her challenges. I haven't had any real trouble with her drive yet but during a match could be a whole different story.

I have always been more interested in the other two DLC character more but Makoto is a pleasant surprise, I like her so far. I'll have to keep trying her out, she could even be a potential sub.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
sounds like you folks need to check out Dustloop for blazeblue stuff,really helpful info.its a fun game btw.to those who dont play 2d fighting games blazeblue is pretty simple and easy to pick up becuase theres a 5 frame buffering system, so you have plenty of time to do links without strick timing. ig you play guilty gear its like playing and easier version of it. theres also a trials mode for each character(trails teaches you how to combo with everyone)
I'm pretty sure most of us here do check out Dustloop. I haven't bothered checking out info on her there yet though. But yeah, BB's execution is pretty easy.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Old news, but thanks anyway. :)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If anyone wants to play some tonight, drop me a VM and add Raziek_ on PSN. I'm needing to get some practice in.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If anyone wants to play some tonight, drop me a VM and add Raziek_ on PSN. I'm needing to get some practice in.
I'll add you, but I may not actually be able to play tonight.

Which color pack contains the Guilty Gear colors?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Alright. I'll take you on. I'm still playing pad but I plan on training and making the transition to the stick right away.

I played my first match online a few minutes ago. Quick Match, joined a room and had to face off against an Unlimited Noel from the start.

Wrecked her with normal Ragna. lol

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeeeeee, Ragna!

There's a really great thread on DL about all the dumb stuff you can do with Ragna. You should check it out, it's actually pretty awesome.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I need more practice. T.T Still can't land any BnB's on wifi yet. Sorry for wasting your time. D:

Also, I quite approve of the new ruleset, I've been using that stagelist for a while now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hey! Are you there still? Sorry, I got sidetracked. Just PM me when you're ready and I'll head online to fight. That cool? :o
I think I need more practice in training mode first. Getting rickrolled over and over doesn't really help when I haven't learned all my BnB's yet. X_X

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I need more practice. T.T Still can't land any BnB's on wifi yet. Sorry for wasting your time. D:
Aw, don't say it like that. Let's play again when you're up for it.
Just wondering, what changes have the 1.01 patch done? I'm not seeing anything.
All it did was enable Makoto into the game. Nothing else.

And we never did that release party. Oh well, I'm up for BBCS whenever I'm available.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Man Makoto is so freakin amazing, Def maining Hazama, and my 2ndarys are Ragna and Makoto.
I'm actually liking Makoto right now. Her combos from the challenges are all easy for me now besides the last one. If I can get that 236 A at the start of the combo, that's 5k without heat easy. :laugh:

I want to use her more now. Although I don't think she'll be fun with lag.

Octave

Smash Ace
I got Makoto, definitely liking her so far. I find that odd, though, since I hated Dudley in SSFIV.

Does anybody have spreadsheets of Makoto's colors yet? (something like this)

Edit: Anyone around during the day tomorrow for some matches on PSN?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Which color pack contains the Guilty Gear colors?
Pack 2.

Just wondering, what changes have the 1.01 patch done? I'm not seeing anything.
All it did was enable Makoto into the game. Nothing else.
It also made Japanese and American copies unable to play eachother, lolololol.

I'm actually liking Makoto right now. Her combos from the challenges are all easy for me now besides the last one. If I can get that 236 A at the start of the combo, that's 5k without heat easy. :laugh:

I want to use her more now. Although I don't think she'll be fun with lag.
5K? Really? The only combos I've seen with her are very low damage, like 3.7K max with a super included in there somewhere.

What's also interesting about her imo is that you can only do the first 2 hits of her Big Bang Uppercut super and finish the combo with one of her usual air combo finishers. I'm not sure how good this will be but it's a start.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Just got BB:CS on the PS3.

Great game. Arakune is my favorite so far, with Taokaka as my second favorite. Anyone else here play Arakune that could give me some tips / play some games? PSN is Maniclysane btw.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I got Makoto, definitely liking her so far. I find that odd, though, since I hated Dudley in SSFIV.

Does anybody have spreadsheets of Makoto's colors yet? (something like this)

Edit: Anyone around during the day tomorrow for some matches on PSN?
Color #1 is pretty good for her, she looks like Yoko from Gurren Lagann. And the one where she's black is cool too, that's the one I'm using.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Makoto's black costume is her skunk costume lol.

If she had a red and purple costume, THEN she'd look like Yoko. Which is ironic because she's a beastman.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
All right, Squirrel Girl's out! :088:

Hey guys, I bought the Squirrel Girl DLC from PSN but she only shows up on Tutorial Mode. Do I need to beat Story Mode in order to use her in other modes?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It also made Japanese and American copies unable to play eachother, lolololol.
I think you mean it made them able to play each other. Japanese and American copies can't play because Japanese copies are running on 1.00, and American copies are running on 1.01. The games don't recognize each other as being the same game. When Japan gets the 1.01 patch, then they can play together.

And Makoto.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Hey guys, I bought the Squirrel Girl DLC from PSN but she only shows up on Tutorial Mode. Do I need to beat Story Mode in order to use her in other modes?
Tutorial Mode? Can't you only use Ragna in that, I think you mean something else.
Edit: I never looked at the strategies section before, I guess I was wrong there.

Anyways, I did have Mu before I bought Makoto, but I don't think you need anything to play as her.
She also doesn't have her own Story or Arcade mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KJqXIiz8MU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYQ2NZF00Pw
A Parry Loop has been found. >_>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Does anyone here main Tager? Either way, this is pretty beat:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpvrafHIyhw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpvrafHIyhw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Does anyone here main Tager? Either way, this is pretty beat:
I've been on the other side of that before when I faced this one Tager a few times. Having Tager use Gadget Finger while I'm in the corner as Rachel is pretty much goodbye to half of my health.

It's a pretty scary guessing game for some characters.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Cool story, bro.

I think you mean it made them able to play each other. Japanese and American copies can't play because Japanese copies are running on 1.00, and American copies are running on 1.01. The games don't recognize each other as being the same game. When Japan gets the 1.01 patch, then they can play together.

And Makoto.
You do know that the American copies can change their system version to 1.00, right? :laugh:

I'm probably going to download Makoto later.

Top Bottom