• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

TheSonicUniverse

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSonicTeam2013
3DS FC
2664-2230-1187
I'd love to join this Discord group. I really need help with shulk because of his bad frame data I've read the rules.

Professor Clutch

Smash Rookie
Can I join please? :D I was glitchymax from twitter, I didn't know I had to get it through smashboards XD

wanna join because I'm a shulk main and I'm very scrubby, and wanna get better, plus I read the rules so I really want to know some more about shulk, I only know the basics and lose against quite a few people -.-. so can I join?
I wanna master the monado with other monado boiz. >.>

Last edited:

Professor Clutch

Smash Rookie
I wanna join because I'm a shulk main and I'm very scrubby, and wanna get better, plus I read the rules so I really want to know some more about shulk, I only know the basics and lose against quite a few people -.-. so can I join?

OOPS FORGOT
I wanna master the monado with other monado boiz. >.>

Last edited:

EzraHuntings

Smash Rookie
I was a Shulk main back when Smash 4 first came out, but I've been wanting to pick him back up. I've also been playing through Xenoblade Chronicles on an Emu on and off, which is what made me want to play Shulk since he was revealed. Hopefully that is sufficient information to join!

Last edited:

Gunt

Smash Rookie
Currently looking forward to maining Shulk as he seems like a pretty cool character. Currently working on my playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles and the Monado is pretty awesome to wield. Otherwise I'm a Link main through and through. However the premise of the group seems pretty great.

Coach Bash

Smash Rookie
Hey! :) I'd like to join, cause i want to get better with Shulk, learning more things about Shulk and to have people around me, who like Shulk, like i do :)

My Discord name will be: Coach Leffen .
Coach, cause I'm a coach for the game LeagueOfLegends and Leffen cause he brought me into the whole Smash scene!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greets Bash :)

P.s. Monado is bae

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Hey! :) I'd like to join, cause i want to get better with Shulk, learning more things about Shulk and to have people around me, who like Shulk, like i do :)

My Discord name will be: Coach Leffen .
Coach, cause I'm a coach for the game LeagueOfLegends and Leffen cause he brought me into the whole Smash scene!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greets Bash :)

P.s. Monado is bae
I dig it. Check your inbox.

Miley

Smash Cadet
I'll join. Former Shulk main (3ds release -> Roy release). I still play him somewhat regularly and is currently #3 on my roster
(Ike after his buffs; I co-mained him in brawl, Roy, Shulk). I pocket pit/dark pit. And adding Cloud to my list of swordsmen

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'll join. Former Shulk main (3ds release -> Roy release). I still play him somewhat regularly and is currently #3 on my roster
(Ike after his buffs; I co-mained him in brawl, Roy, Shulk). I pocket pit/dark pit. And adding Cloud to my list of swordsmen
I can dig this, but you're missing something.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Hey fellow heirs to the Monado!

I've been a Shulk main for over a year now. Figured now would be as good a time to join as any!

LinkPG

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join. My Monado's really feeling this thread. I'd like to see what else there is to learn about the monado boy because I feel like I've learned nearly everything there is to learn about him. Monado monado monado would love to discuss what else he has in store with other people monado monado monado

beartic

Smash Cadet
NNID
bearticyo
3DS FC
0018-2064-4339
Please may I join? :> He's one of my mains and I'm looking to improve with him. I have fully read the rules and agree to follow, thankyou !

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'd like to join. My Monado's really feeling this thread. I'd like to see what else there is to learn about the monado boy because I feel like I've learned nearly everything there is to learn about him. Monado monado monado would love to discuss what else he has in store with other people monado monado monado
Check your inbox.
Please may I join? :> He's one of my mains and I'm looking to improve with him. I have fully read the rules and agree to follow, thankyou !
I can dig it, but ya gotta re-read the rules. You're missing something.

Last edited:

Okimin

Smash Rookie
I want to join to further my skills with shulk and perfect his techs like monado canceling. Also didnt know about this until TrueSapphire told me so hope this can be helpful :D. My user will be the same OkImIn(No its not a pikmin reference)

HadesRegret

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join. Shulk's one of my secondaries(going to be my main soon if I can improve him enough), and I want to get a general idea of how other people use him effectively. Going to be using the same name I use for smashboards.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I want to join to further my skills with shulk and perfect his techs like monado canceling. Also didnt know about this until TrueSapphire told me so hope this can be helpful :D. My user will be the same OkImIn(No its not a pikmin reference)
Check your inbox.
I'd like to join. Shulk's one of my secondaries(going to be my main soon if I can improve him enough), and I want to get a general idea of how other people use him effectively. Going to be using the same name I use for smashboards.
I dig it, but you're missing something found in the rules.

HadesRegret

Smash Rookie
I dig it, but you're missing something found in the rules.
What am I missing? The "I read the rules" part"? I kind of figured that me posting my name I was using and why I want to join was enough, sorry. But yeah, I read the rules, and my reason can be found in the earlier post.

DAG_Tables

Smash Rookie
NNID
DAG_Tables
Hey everybody. I'm new around Smashboards (well posting, I've been lurking for a while) but was directed to join the Shulk Discord group the other day.

I started to main Shulk in Smash 4 ever since my friend convinced me to play Xenoblade last year and it became my all time favorite game. Not to mention I found his moveset extremely fun and the Monado Arts extremely cool and unique.

I have read the rules to the group and hope I can hang out with some other cool Shulk mains. My Discord username is the same as my username here (DAG_Tables) for when I get the invite. Here's to hanging out with you all in the future. :)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
What am I missing? The "I read the rules" part"? I kind of figured that me posting my name I was using and why I want to join was enough, sorry. But yeah, I read the rules, and my reason can be found in the earlier post.
You're missing the magic word, which is what you seem to be missing in both your previous post & this post.:)
Hey everybody. I'm new around Smashboards (well posting, I've been lurking for a while) but was directed to join the Shulk Discord group the other day.

I started to main Shulk in Smash 4 ever since my friend convinced me to play Xenoblade last year and it became my all time favorite game. Not to mention I found his moveset extremely fun and the Monado Arts extremely cool and unique.

I have read the rules to the group and hope I can hang out with some other cool Shulk mains. My Discord username is the same as my username here (DAG_Tables) for when I get the invite. Here's to hanging out with you all in the future. :)
Check your inbox.

Last edited:

OtterCups

Local Leader For the scene of Staunton, Virginia
NNID
OtterCups
I have read and agree to the rules.
I'd love to be a part of the Discord Server. Shulk was the first character who really appealed to me in Smash 4, and I've been playing since the WiiU versions release, or trying to at least! I had never played Xenoblade until recently. Maining Shulk gave me a reason to play the game and appreciate the character even more. I'm hoping I can use the Discord server to learn as much as I can about Shulk and the Monado Arts to improve my play even more.
My Discord Username is the same as the one here on SmashBoards, OtterCups

Last edited:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
I've mained Shulk since day 1, and I've been part of the Shulk Skype Group. Monado boy time.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I've mained Shulk since day 1, and I've been part of the Shulk Skype Group. Monado boy time.
Well, this could get mildly confusing. At least I didn't use my username from the other half-dozen forums I'm on (HeroOfTheWinds, like at Minetest.net).

Eventually I'll get around to bringing my Monado to Discord, hopefully during Christmas break. But right now, I'm still finishing up the semester. (Who knows, maybe by then the 3DS crew battles could start up.)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I have read and agree to the rules.
I'd love to be a part of the Discord Server. Shulk was the first character who really appealed to me in Smash 4, and I've been playing since the WiiU versions release, or trying to at least! I had never played Xenoblade until recently. Maining Shulk gave me a reason to play the game and appreciate the character even more. I'm hoping I can use the Discord server to learn as much as I can about Shulk and the Monado Arts to improve my play even more.
My Discord Username is the same as the one here on SmashBoards, OtterCups
Check your inbox.
Check your inbox.
Well, this could get mildly confusing. At least I didn't use my username from the other half-dozen forums I'm on (HeroOfTheWinds, like at Minetest.net).

Eventually I'll get around to bringing my Monado to Discord, hopefully during Christmas break. But right now, I'm still finishing up the semester. (Who knows, maybe by then the 3DS crew battles could start up.)
Lemme know whenever your Monado's time is ready, so that I may deliver the invite to you.

WeTechThose

Smash Rookie
I guess i just wanna see talk to other shulk mains and see how they play or whatever ive been a shulk main for about 1 year now and love xenoblade chronicles and waiting for xenoblade x and......yes? Also i read the rules

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I guess i just wanna see talk to other shulk mains and see how they play or whatever ive been a shulk main for about 1 year now and love xenoblade chronicles and waiting for xenoblade x and......yes? Also i read the rules
I can dig it, but your post seems to be missing something. Re-read the rules again & edit your first post here, or reply to me the magic word(s).

Lukethe24

Smash Rookie
I have read and fully comprehend the rules and guidelines.

I would like to join this group in order to improve my game with Shulk, whether that be by learning MUs or just general tips. I love to play Shulk, and would love to become a threat with the Monado.
P.S. I was brought here by "MashKetchum" or "AshKetchup" via a very enjoyable Smash Ladder set.

_SoRa_

Smash Cadet
I have read the rules, and I would like to join the group because I want to improve with Shulk (I think I'm stuck vs Diddy MU) also I would like to talk with you guys Shulk bad MUs like Sheik. Also I don't know anything about Xenoblade Chronicles X, But I know ALL of Xenoblade Chronicles story! :)

necko kat

Smash Cadet
Hello Mr. Shulk Mains! c(ˊᗜˋ*c),
I would like to join your discord server, of which I think I would make a viable candidate to be included in your close nit group of "Monado" boys! This is my old tag, I recently changed it to "Timmy Eastside." Although, I do not main Shulk, I main the star crusader who happens to be a bounty hunter, Fox! I would love to discuss match ups with you guys and partake in the exchange of incite with one another and deepen our understanding of both characters equally with love and bonding! c(ˊᗜˋ*c) I am friends with a Mr. Dragonbrain, of whom I play somewhat often and figured I should join and get more Shulk experience! I have high hopes of joining your discord server and hope we can become inmates joined by the threads of fate, intertwined to eternal battle with personal feelings for another man, or woman, watching, knowing that only one may survive and become the victor but with nothing personal, kid. Hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
Timmy Eastside

Last edited:
Top Bottom