• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I have read and fully comprehend the rules and guidelines.

I would like to join this group in order to improve my game with Shulk, whether that be by learning MUs or just general tips. I love to play Shulk, and would love to become a threat with the Monado.
P.S. I was brought here by "MashKetchum" or "AshKetchup" via a very enjoyable Smash Ladder set.
Check your inbox.
I have read the rules, and I would like to join the group because I want to improve with Shulk (I think I'm stuck vs Diddy MU) also I would like to talk with you guys Shulk bad MUs like Sheik. Also I don't know anything about Xenoblade Chronicles X, But I know ALL of Xenoblade Chronicles story! :)
No problem about the Diddy MU, we can help. And I dig your post, but you seem to be missing a certain something. Re-read the rules & you'll know what I mean.
Hello Mr. Shulk Mains! c(ˊᗜˋ*c),
I would like to join your discord server, of which I think I would make a viable candidate to be included in your close nit group of "Monado" boys! This is my old tag, I recently changed it to "Timmy Eastside." Although, I do not main Shulk, I main the star crusader who happens to be a bounty hunter, Fox! I would love to discuss match ups with you guys and partake in the exchange of incite with one another and deepen our understanding of both characters equally with love and bonding! c(ˊᗜˋ*c) I am friends with a Mr. Dragonbrain, of whom I play somewhat often and figured I should join and get more Shulk experience! I have high hopes of joining your discord server and hope we can become inmates joined by the threads of fate, intertwined to eternal battle with personal feelings for another man, or woman, watching, knowing that only one may survive and become the victor but with nothing personal, kid. Hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
Timmy Eastside
Neat post. Check your inbox.

Doctor_JP

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4614-6472-5248
Hey, I'm a Shulk main almost ever since the game came out, I want to get better with him. I've read the rules and everything. Can I join?

Thanks

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hey, I'm a Shulk main almost ever since the game came out, I want to get better with him. I've read the rules and everything. Can I join?

Thanks
I dig it, but ya missed something found in the rules. Re-read it & you'll know once you see it.

_SoRa_

Smash Cadet
Oh, Sorry, I just re-read the rules and I want to join because I want to be the best monado boy out there :)

Last edited:

[Streak]

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lividus_Streak
I have read the rules and would like to join the Discord server. I've mained Shulk since day 1 and want to improve on some Monado Art tech I've been struggling with.

Doctor_JP

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4614-6472-5248
I've re-read the rules about 2 times now, but I'm not really sure what I'm missing, but I think I might have missed some stuff to say.
Like, I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3ds, I'm stuck tho; I also am trying to get more knowledge of Shulk's matchups and more experience with other Shulk players; I also want to be the best Shulk player, it's hard tho, but I CAN see it. :)

I think I've covered what I missed in my last post. I hope I can get it now :)

Thanks

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I have read the rules and would like to join the Discord server. I've mained Shulk since day 1 and want to improve on some Monado Art tech I've been struggling with.
Check your inbox.
I've re-read the rules about 2 times now, but I'm not really sure what I'm missing, but I think I might have missed some stuff to say.
Like, I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3ds, I'm stuck tho; I also am trying to get more knowledge of Shulk's matchups and more experience with other Shulk players; I also want to be the best Shulk player, it's hard tho, but I CAN see it. :)

I think I've covered what I missed in my last post. I hope I can get it now :)

Thanks
Yet another neat post, but you're still missing a certain something.

Doctor_JP

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4614-6472-5248
I think I get it noww, I want to level up my monado arts

RecklessSmash

Smash Rookie
Hoi! I would really like to join the Discord server and start my uprising as a Shulk main~! Ever sense Smash 4 came out I've been dedicated to the Monado Master, I've been a big fan on Xeno before it came out... I found out about you guys from Shulkified's Twitter, so thank you for being so cool first of all... I hope i'm allowed. Oh jeez I forgot! I read the rules and I understand, I'll be good promise! I can't believe I almost forgot that...

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hoi! I would really like to join the Discord server and start my uprising as a Shulk main~! Ever sense Smash 4 came out I've been dedicated to the Monado Master, I've been a big fan on Xeno before it came out... I found out about you guys from Shulkified's Twitter, so thank you for being so cool first of all... I hope i'm allowed. Oh jeez I forgot! I read the rules and I understand, I'll be good promise! I can't believe I almost forgot that...
Check your inbox.

Scal721

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is Sean aka SoulArts and i am interested in joining the discord group. I main shulk and want to learn match ups and stage advantages. I have read the rules and hope you will all except me into the group. My discord name is SoulArts

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
can I get a link to the server as well?
I can't recall if you posted here already or not, but if not, then read the rules & make another post about it.
Hi my name is Sean aka SoulArts and i am interested in joining the discord group. I main shulk and want to learn match ups and stage advantages. I have read the rules and hope you will all except me into the group. My discord name is SoulArts
You didn't say, but you definitely showed it. Check your inbox.

S-Critical

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSB2187
Hello! I want to join the Shulk Discord sever. Ever since I read the article about the 3 expert Shulk mains, I wanted to get back into Shulk. I've played him ever since the game came out, but I've shifted my interests to characters like Falco, Fox and Mario. I guess it was due to me getting rekt using Shulk in a tournament one time lol. I hear that Luigi can potentially be a matchup that we win in, so I want to improve my Shulk so I can use him as a good counterpick. I've read the rules and I'm cool with it. Hope to talk to you all and discover hidden secret's of the monado's power there :3

EDIT: clever one. Looks like I need glasses XD

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hello! I want to join the Shulk Discord sever. Ever since I read the article about the 3 expert Shulk mains, I wanted to get back into Shulk. I've played him ever since the game came out, but I've shifted my interests to characters like Falco, Fox and Mario. I guess it was due to me getting rekt using Shulk in a tournament one time lol. I hear that Luigi can potentially be a matchup that we win in, so I want to improve my Shulk so I can use him as a good counterpick. I've read the rules and I'm cool with it. Hope to talk to you all there :3
I dig it, but you seem to be missing something found in the rules. Check again & you'll know once you see it.

Rossendale

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join the group if possible. I play Shulk a lot in SSB4, and I played through the whole of Xenoblade Chronicles and lvoed every bit of it. I read and understand the rules (I won't spoil anything about the adventures of the Monado-wielding hero for the peeps who haven't finished Chronicles yet).

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hello! I want to join the Shulk Discord sever. Ever since I read the article about the 3 expert Shulk mains, I wanted to get back into Shulk. I've played him ever since the game came out, but I've shifted my interests to characters like Falco, Fox and Mario. I guess it was due to me getting rekt using Shulk in a tournament one time lol. I hear that Luigi can potentially be a matchup that we win in, so I want to improve my Shulk so I can use him as a good counterpick. I've read the rules and I'm cool with it. Hope to talk to you all and discover hidden secret's of the monado's power there :3

EDIT: clever one. Looks like I need glasses XD
Check your inbox.
I'd like to join the group if possible. I play Shulk a lot in SSB4, and I played through the whole of Xenoblade Chronicles and lvoed every bit of it. I read and understand the rules (I won't spoil anything about the adventures of the Monado-wielding hero for the peeps who haven't finished Chronicles yet).
Check your inbox.

ProtoMook

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mikeyoshi
add me because i wanna talk about xenoblade x with people and hope for shulk buffs every patch.
discord invite plox

notyourparadigm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
notyourparadigm
3DS FC
4098-3767-3581
add me because i wanna talk about xenoblade x with people and hope for shulk buffs every patch.
discord invite plox
Sounds like a plan! You'll just have to give the rules read and indicate as such, and we'll hit you up with a link real quick.

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
I'd love to join the Discord group since I used to main Shulk a while back and waiting for Xenoblade X made me want to play him again so I've been playing him quite frequently.

Friends used to call me Captain Monado back when I mained him.

Last edited:

KawaiiOtakuLord

Smash Rookie
I have read the rules and I would like to join the Shulk Discord because I main Shulk and #MonadoBoys

"Kirito"

Smash Rookie
May I join? I'm currently a Roy main but would like to transition over to Shulk, as the Monado boy seems to feel better for me in-game. I have read the rules, and I hope I can learn some more about the character.

Maverick 13

Smash Rookie
Requesting permission to join! I've read and agree to stated rules. I picked Shulk as my main when I first saw his reveal trailer... I've always liked characters who are versatile and can adapt to different situations. I'd like to really master his styles and want to use a not-often-picked character. Thanks!

notyourparadigm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
notyourparadigm
3DS FC
4098-3767-3581
Requesting permission to join! I've read and agree to stated rules. I picked Shulk as my main when I first saw his reveal trailer... I've always liked characters who are versatile and can adapt to different situations. I'd like to really master his styles and want to use a not-often-picked character. Thanks!
We'd love to have you, although you are just missing something in your post before I can give you a link. If you go back and read the rules you should see it.

Maverick 13

Smash Rookie
We'd love to have you, although you are just missing something in your post before I can give you a link. If you go back and read the rules you should see it.
By "mastering his styles", I mean mastering how/when to use the different Monado arts!

Last edited:

DinsFire01

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7987-5295
Hi!

I'm a Wii U and 3DS Shulk Main!
I'm seeking to become a better Shulk main, and maybe learn more about Xenoblade.
I've have read the rules, and I will comply with them completely
Also
I know TrueSapphire :3 (Not really worth noting, but yeah)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hi!

I'm a Wii U and 3DS Shulk Main!
I'm seeking to become a better Shulk main, and maybe learn more about Xenoblade.
I've have read the rules, and I will comply with them completely
Also
I know TrueSapphire :3 (Not really worth noting, but yeah)
I can dig that, but you're missing a certain something in your post.

DinsFire01

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7987-5295
I can dig that, but you're missing a certain something in your post.
Uhm, I'm joining because TrueSapphire recommended this group for improving.
I'll restate
I main Shulk, and would LOOOVE to become better.
I have read and will follow the rules, without hesitation.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Uhm, I'm joining because TrueSapphire recommended this group for improving.
I'll restate
I main Shulk, and would LOOOVE to become better.
I have read and will follow the rules, without hesitation.
Again, I dig your post but you're still missing a certain something found in the Original Post. Read through the rules & you'll see it.

LEbrosaber

Smash Rookie
Hey could I get invited to the discord? I've recently decided to pick shulk back up as a very close side main as I used to play him early on in the game's lifespan. I just really want to feel it once more while I swing around the oversized monado screaming about said monado's power.

Top Bottom