• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zinoto

Smash Lord
And Orgo/Biology son.

I'm definitely not quitting smash for league lol. League is fun and all, but I'm only playing it because I can play with my roommates and we can do a lot of team dynamics stuff. I've gone to just about every tourney this season, missing one or two smash events isn't gonna kill anyone ;).

Also Rainier, I approve of your signature.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ori: I'm very well aware of the mass gathering that was occuring at my school yesterday. lol

Also. Michigan basketball hype.

Was anybody else in the mob that stormed the diag after the win?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Roller we started your Yuke for you. Finished two years but I forgot if we did anything in year three.

Unfortunately some one will have to sub in with Tutu's little chestnut guy since he works Friday.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey so to expand on those posts DRDN has been making about the Livonia tourney on May 4th I have some details. The MI FGC is hosting at Schoolcraft College in Livonia and asked me to bring Smash. So I will be hosting Brawl and Project Melee at their event. Once they give me more details tomorrow I will make the thread.

So please guys save the date! This summer is looking to start off strong with this event and Outrage 2 in May :D

SoulPech

Smash Master
whoever said or thought that zinoto was gonna quit smash for league is an idiot.

ON a side note, I won't be attending the smashfest next week because of limited funds. I can make a travel OOs like 1/2 times a month and I'm going out to visit family later this month AND I'm attending roller's tournament, so yeah.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Hey so to expand on those posts DRDN has been making about the Livonia tourney on May 4th I have some details. The MI FGC is hosting at Schoolcraft College in Livonia and asked me to bring Smash. So I will be hosting Brawl and Project Melee at their event. Once they give me more details tomorrow I will make the thread.

So please guys save the date! This summer is looking to start off strong with this event and Outrage 2 in May :D
I would like to know what local venues the MI FGC uses in SE MI.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would like to know what local venues the MI FGC uses in SE MI.
They use Schoolcraft College in Livonia as their venue. Their game club hosts it. I need to check with one thing out before I can say I am hosting it since there may be something that trumps the tourney that I will need to go to.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Depending on my work schedule and amount of hw I should be able to go to a Saturday Stewyfest.

Also, I'll be talking with MIT today about Brawl/P:M at their May 4th event if they should postpone till the next one because of graduations for UofM/MSU as well as me now unable to go since I'll be going to a friend's brother's Bar-Mitzvah that day.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The board is actually much, much better now if you can just get used to the new aesthetics and take advantage of the upgraded features. I had been posting on another message board that also uses XenForo, so I found it easy to adjust, but I understand it might not be that way for everyone else. In any case I think six months from now the consensus will be that Smashboards is in much better shape than it was in 2012.

JTsm

Smash Master
Um, I don't have a problem using SWF on my phone. You guys just suck.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Its so uncoordinated on a phone. the buttons are too small for a touch screen, the page loading causes the page to jump, and I am sick of clicking on adds when I want to click on alerts because the ads are unformatted and lay across the alerts button.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I zoom in on the dots or alert button until its the size of my thumb, have never clicked an ad but almost logged myself out a couple times, and I don't crash... Step your phone up to the iPhone 5 then the only smash site you can't go on is Aib, which doesn't matter anyway

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
The zooming in shouldn't be necessary as it certainly wasn't on the old mobile form. And some of us aren't rich so can just fork out money on an iPhone 5 because we feel like it. But even you admit at times the site can be clumsy on mobile as you have almost logged yourself out unintentionally.

Although I have never crashed on my phone.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I zoomed in on the old mobile version as well just not as much and the almost logging myself out was when I didnt feel like zooming

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Wow, that is the most arrogant thing I have ever heard anyone say. Perhaps you children should get out of your mommy and daddy pay my tuition college towns and enter the real world where people need to work two maybe three jobs to make ends meet.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I am poor. I was at the reduced lunch program through high school. My mom works 7 days a week. I just drove my dad to the airport this morning for a job at Seattle, after a stint of unemployment. I've payed for my tuition all 4 years by mostly taking out loans, I'm in debt from college.

I don't go to tournaments because I don't have the money to spare for entry fees

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I work 52 hours a week...when do I enter the real world?

and Im pretty sure Im older then you so dont call me a child

also was on reduced lunch, free actually because my mom didnt have a wage large enough to get just reduced, and have never had a father...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's funny that you're zooming in to click on the dot when clicking on the thread title itself will actually bring you to the first unread post anyway.

Top Bottom