• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I was excited to see a new member in Michigan. Then I saw Redford and had a sad feeling.

I'm beginning to think West MI is a land of make believe. Where Mario's reign and Skynet hasn't taken over the world, rather it runs video game tournaments quickly and efficiently.

Chrono Reyer

Smash Cadet
Hey, does anybody remember Tennet around here?

He told me he went on SWF a lot some time ago, and we used to play smash.

I know he lives in MI, so maybe someone here remembers him?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tennet is the old schooler from EMU, right?

I think he was around when I played Brawl... that's how you know it's been a long *** time

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey, does anybody remember Tennet around here?

He told me he went on SWF a lot some time ago, and we used to play smash.

I know he lives in MI, so maybe someone here remembers him?
I remember Tennet, he was around back in '09 around the time of WBST 3. He made MI people texture hacks, Like the Omniswell hat Wario.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Iirc when i was talking to him about it he said people took it out of context by thinking he didn't wanna go because he would rather play smash but actually it was for other reasons

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
I see.

Also, if people want to play after 2:30 today. Or any time tomorrow. Or during the day on Thursday. That'd be sweet. Heading back to NJ this weekend. If you weren't at Skynet (or even if you were) and want to see me again/play/drink/whatever before I leave...

Lemme know :reverse:

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll probably be able to come over tomorrow around 6 pingas. ALCOHOL!!

:phone:

Top Bottom