• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I had today off but i was looking for cars, my next 2 days off my roomate has people over, and the day off after that i'm moving to a new place. however i should have a car in the next couple days, so we can work something out.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Does Bowyer go to UofM by chance? I SWEAR I saw him there today (Monday), going into the Union.
He does indeed.

Also, I think there is a way I can make my posts completely invisible so you can't even see when quoted. I'ma test it.

Btw... FANCY MOD TRIXIES!!!

<marquee>YEAYUZ</marquee>
<marquee>
</marquee>

<marquee>
</marquee>

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, that may have been a failure, but the post before that was not.

<marquee>I wonder what other new mod trixies there are that I didn't know about....</marquee>

TheMann

Smash Ace
wtf i want chickenz
No not chikinz!!!

Chocobos!! From the Final Fantasy series!!! Ure such a nurd 4 not knowing that! *breaths inhaler and adjusts retainer*

(Yup I'm that bored and sleepy :( ) Dood I want powers tho. Where do I apply to be a mod? lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Themann... i want to play you my mario vs your luigi ^_^

panda... i want a cookie and to also play you in smash when you have time off of med school (never ^_^)

Earthdept... im waiting for your parents to go on another trip ^_^

Hot_arms... hi im soul ^_^ nice to meet you

Xyless... is it me or does Bowyer have a blank expression on his face 90% of the time ^_^

Cactuarz... if you move by yourself ill comeover everyday and play you in Mao (how ever you spell it) till i win ^_^

Soul... this is what happens when he gets bored as hell and cant sleep -_-

Gates

Banned via Warnings
<marquee>I wonder what other new mod trixies there are that I didn't know about....</marquee>
Why don't you make me one and I'll tell you. :colorful:

Also, I'm picking up Dissidia today at like 10 am. idk when I'll stop playing it.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
so, anyone else watch that awesome dora the explorer right now? that baby crab is trying to find it's mother?! we need YOU to help find it.

CASTLE!!! CLAMS!!!! CRAAAAAB ISLAND! come on vaminos, everybody let's go, come on let's get to it, I know that we can DO IT!!

Meet ya on crab island

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, Russwell, remember when I said it was a mod power? Yeahhh...

Everyone point and laugh at Russwell now.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Kevin... Depending on how much I get done studying today... MAYBE. But its extremely unlikely given how much work I have.

Top Bottom