• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i still have to register since the power went out the day i went up to my school. I will start on the 8 of september ^_^. Occupation: Game Designer

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why are actual toilets a luxury in Beijing? I'm glad I'm back in Shanghai.

fZk

Smash Lord
Where's a good place to get winter clothing? The selection in Puerto Rico before I came here wasn't that great, understandably so. Also, what should I get?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Anybody who didn't watch the SNES livestream missed the most epic Brawl matches ever. ADHD took 2 sets off Ally and won $1,500. It was 1. ADHD, 2. Ally, 3. M2K, 4. Lain, 5. Anther/Atomsk

**** was craaaaazy.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
Good ****ing **** Lain for 4th, Anther for 5th, and Judge for 9th in singles and for Anther/Judge getting 4th and NoJ getting 5th in doubles! Nice job repping MI at SNES.

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm back home for the next two weeks (decided to take a break from work until school starts), so if there's any smashfests, I might show up.

...maybe.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
im the cool black guy (Random ftw). new announcement!!!!!!! if someone ask you to describe me put down that cool big black man LOL........ im bored

lrisking lives as far as AA to me lol. if you can do it tomorrow i would come.that way i can stay longer since i drove to howard (thats where you live right?) which is far far away land. give me a PM if you can and i hope to hear from you soon.

Edit: Howell not Howard.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol, woooow
ok updated......i tried to look it up and i did not find anything about him living in Michigan. My **** mom plays to much.... lol she was goign to make me never go to howell. sorry iris my famliy have had A LOT of run ins with people like that since wwe like to travel. i hope you accept my apology

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'd say it's fairly impressive either way given that he was high and some of the Star Road levels are hard to get past, even if you know how to speedrun them. Good **** JKBUK.

Ankoku, is your avvy of the bassist from K-On!? I forget her name but it looks like her.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
hey guys. do you guys ever wonder what condemned_soul is doing. would you like to put a name with a face??? well.......... http://qik.com/condemned_soul
iris.....if you have the smashfest ill sneak over there and say im going to cactuarz house lol

SMASHFEST SMASHFEST SMASHFEST SMASHFEST

is everyone busy today???????

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Anybody who didn't watch the SNES livestream missed the most epic Brawl matches ever. ADHD took 2 sets off Ally and won $1,500. It was 1. ADHD, 2. Ally, 3. M2K, 4. Lain, 5. Anther/Atomsk

**** was craaaaazy.
Was gonna go, but ended up having conflicts so I watched it... **** WAS crazy. Great job representing MI and the Midwest, people. I was disappointed to hear M2k forfeit in Melee???

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So I just discovered that there is a certain mod-only tag that allows us to make completely blank posts.

<3

Top Bottom