• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Umm. Hello Falco thread. I doubt any of you know me but I'm from Colorado and I'm currently ranked #1 on the PR there with Falco being my main tournament character. Though I know most of you are probably like "Lolorado" I feel like I should also mention that in the one national I've gone to (Genesis 2) I did fairly well, placing 33rd (same as NickRiddle and X, amongst other good players). I figure I should become active on Smashboards in order to let people know I exist and stuff and that I'm a fairly decent player. So I'm starting here seeing as I guess it's the place I most belong at the moment.

So yes, hi.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Yeah there are videos of me but I can't seem to find them at the moment... there was just another tournament here on Saturday though and the grand finals set was recorded (only 3 of the 4 games though) so they'll be up soon. Once they are I'll post them here.

Lolwisconsin.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Umm. Hello Falco thread. I doubt any of you know me but I'm from Colorado and I'm currently ranked #1 on the PR there with Falco being my main tournament character. Though I know most of you are probably like "Lolorado" I feel like I should also mention that in the one national I've gone to (Genesis 2) I did fairly well, placing 33rd (same as NickRiddle and X, amongst other good players). I figure I should become active on Smashboards in order to let people know I exist and stuff and that I'm a fairly decent player. So I'm starting here seeing as I guess it's the place I most belong at the moment.

So yes, hi.
I was in the neighborhood last year. Steam gave me a ride from the hotel I was staying at and I went to Zournament and saw Bees take it. How are those two doing because they made that experience for me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Colorado has a lot of players that post on the boards alot. Steam is the first one that comes to mind, so i know that state isnt completely backwater and free liek some would assume.

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
Colorado has a lot of players that post on the boards alot. Steam is the first one that comes to mind, so i know that state isnt completely backwater and free liek some would assume.
Would Indiana be a free state? Considering how dead and empty it is compared to Illinois, I'm assuming it is. :(

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I was in the neighborhood last year. Steam gave me a ride from the hotel I was staying at and I went to Zournament and saw Bees take it. How are those two doing because they made that experience for me.
They're good as ever. The Colorado scene has pretty much rebirthed in the past 3 months and so we're all getting active again. I just saw both of them on Saturday at the tournament. Both placed good, Steam getting 4th and Bees getting 2nd.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
They're good as ever. The Colorado scene has pretty much rebirthed in the past 3 months and so we're all getting active again. I just saw both of them on Saturday at the tournament. Both placed good, Steam getting 4th and Bees getting 2nd.
Cool stuff. How's your state matching up in the region?

I think Wisconsin has a yoshi/falcon, luigi/MK, snake/falco, lucario, snake, wario, and uhh... that's about all I have every met.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Florida is like a compressed region. With that you'd expect many many MKs, but I'd say we have the most character diversity in the country.

Shoutouts to us.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
So like...

The best use for falcos upsmash is til kill metaknight horizontally while facing the opposite direction and while he's nadoing you.

Top Bottom