• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

I enjoyed the effort. Teran's effective response was quite fast. Well, fast by our latest activity standards.

Hey Teran! Do you even still play brawl at all? If so, are you regularly active competitively?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Nah man, I is super serious all the time. But seriously, I wasn't drunk. I dunno what I was thinking now that I read it. Doesn't fit the situation at all lol
Hahaha I was referring to BLOODcross.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I got syncs Olimar to his 2nd stock high % with Yoshi, then got 3 stocked by him at med %.
My falcos garb. I think I'm just dropping him completely.
Mid-low tiers for life.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Man, Keitaro is such trash.
I freakin beat him with my Zero Suit 3-0 in a $20 money match at Apex.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, same here. The fat guy is mad funny though. That lame *** "I'm a fat virgin and I live with my mother and I'm a million years old" is mad funny.
He's GOT to be playing to that stereotype. There's no way someone like that exists and was picked to be on television.

Since this place has been so desolate, I was thinking of a few reactions after Falco's Rapid Jab. And what actions could take place.

Against people who typically will attempt to SDI behind you, you need to try to end it as quickly to give them less time to react and regain composure. In the case of someone trying to DI away and will not shield after wards, then a shine follow-up works wonders. Alternatively, Ftilt can work, but its less range can miss if they DI too far away after getting out. If they shield, then either you can keep it going to push them away in shield, but they might roll behind you. (there is enough time to roll between hits).

In pretty much every case, ending rapid jab as quickly as possible is best for it gives your opponent less time to react and think of what they want to do.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
If they DI away from full jab, I would think that it's safer to just jump backwards and get some room in between you and your opponent. SDI'ing away is their safe option, and shine is a bit meh for the reward you get. So I don't think there is much reward in trying to maintain the pressure if they SDI away.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Holy hell, the timing for bdacus out of SHL is so strict. Does anybody know if silent laser>bdacus is a true combo? Xeylode?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Oh thanks for the info. Interesting note about d-smash. Too bad his legs are so short for that move...

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
http://youtu.be/r8ROpu1ZVyA?t=9m25s

Someone take a look at that kill real quick. Is this a good option for a kill throw at the ledge? I'm assuming that crz predicted a dthrow, considering falcos are so dthrow happy, so crz DI'ed down and away so he wouldn't get followed up. Kasper probably knew crz was thinking this, so he forward threw him, and got the kill off the laser gimp. This seems like a pretty good mixup.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Just bad DI, but, at high percents, I'm forward throwing that close to the ledge anyway. It puts them farthest off the stage in a manageable position for me to continue to pressure their recovery.

It's slightly different. Invincibility is similar to what happens when you come back from having lost a stock. Hitboxes will linger on your body even though you take no knockback or damage.

Intangibility is a bit different in the fact that hitboxes will not interact whatsoever. That's what Falco's legs are during Dsmash, and it only lasts until just before the hitboxes come out.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
My only problem with Falco's d-smash is that his head sticks out right above his front leg. Too bad his head isn't intangible.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Going to a tourney today. MM'ing a lot of people, so hopefully I can get some matches recorded, and you all can critique my Falco.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Oh boy... I didn't do well at all at this tourney. Could have placed a lot higher, but I choked -_-. Also realized I need to practice my execution until I'm perfect, because I was messing up so many things during the tourney. It was a good experience though, and maybe somebody at the tourney will upload my vids and you all can rip me to shreds.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
HEY XEYLODE BROTHER HOW'S IT HANGIN' MAN?dude

@Cross: I'll try to give you a piece of my mind later Cross about your falco stuff. Although, I can never get into money matching.

@Hogan Hero: Not much to say my Yellow Hulk friend. Life could always seem better than it ever does.

@Ryker: Yea, but the little giant green hulk keeps coming to mind though.

@Drew: From my art lessons, I interpret your image as "your mind is blown" or "where's my Afro!?"

Top Bottom