• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Just thought I'd add my name to the Austin list. I'm from Elgin/San Marcos.

A male platypus
512-661-8373
I play Fox/DDD/Metaknight

I'm also the guy that's won all the PnT tournies if you've ever been to those... they're normally scrub-fests so I doubt it.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
kldahdkjahfkajhfakjlfjkafa
OTHER ELGIN PLAYERS EXIST?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
thank you for not being ******** lol. apparently i had like a mini seizure each time it happened too, crazy ****.

EDIT-- also ricky, call me crazy or something, but i'm fairly sure if anyone in the austin smash scene knows what a "blackout" related to drinking is it would be me. not saying i'm the only one, just that it's amusing you're trying to lecture me on things related to partying
I think we both misunderstood each other here, although I guess most of it was my fault. Sorry.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
kldahdkjahfkajhfakjlfjkafa
OTHER ELGIN PLAYERS EXIST?
I just messaged you lol. Alpacaman told me you lived in Elgin, and I was like... WTF!?

I've had no idea this whole time... if you don't mind me asking Clover, what's your real name? Lol, did you go to Elgin High School?

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
No one looks at OPs Ricky. Ever. It's easier to just answer someone's question instead of telling them to go look at the OP. Saves people time, and makes you seem like less of a ****. (And damnit, how do you make the troll emoticon?)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I live just outside of Elgin, but I didn't attend Elgin High School. I've always gone to school in Austin.
I'm quite certain that you wouldn't know me, even if I wanted to give you my last name.

IG88

Smash Cadet
No one looks at OPs Ricky. Ever. It's easier to just answer someone's question instead of telling them to go look at the OP. Saves people time, and makes you seem like less of a ****. (And damnit, how do you make the troll emoticon?)
iif i'm not not mistaken, its : + troll + :, without the "+". :troll:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm just trying to instill a good habit...

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I live just outside of Elgin, but I didn't attend Elgin High School. I've always gone to school in Austin.
I'm quite certain that you wouldn't know me, even if I wanted to give you my last name.
Yeah, if you didn't go to the High school than probably not.

Well it's awesome to know that I have someone else close to me who actually knows how to play this game. I've been begging for some competition. Do you go to HOBO's?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I likely won't be able to host Thursday but definitely Friday. I've got a test to study for on Friday.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to play at all though, even at HoM. I really, really wish I could, but my arms still hurt. I stretch for about 4 hours a day now trying to get my strength back, but it's just a slow process.

Playing Brawl never hurt me, but I'm scared to risk it. Sucks cuz I won't be able to play with everyone till August. I was really looking forward to HoM--I've been feeling just on the cusp lately of getting my Bowser somewhere really special.

:phone:

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Rarely. I don't like having to travel for tournaments.
We're starting to have more tournaments in Austin, though. In fact, the first tournament in the Texas circuit is in Austin this weekend. ^_^
Well when I go, if you can drive/get a ride to Elgin and meet me at my house or somewhere, I could drive there and back. Splitting gas 3 ways (I have a friend who's going with me) isn't too bad.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
It'll be nice to have more potential drivers. Right now it's really only me, Chris, and Mike2. Sometimes Shaun.

To be honest, I don't mind driving at all. I really like it, it's just whether or not I'm free that weekend. Oh, and I can't drive Austin people to SA tourneys since that wouldn't make sense at all haha.

Mike2

Smash Ace
It'll be nice to have more potential drivers. Right now it's really only me, Chris, and Mike2. Sometimes Shaun.

To be honest, I don't mind driving at all. I really like it, it's just whether or not I'm free that weekend. Oh, and I can't drive Austin people to SA tourneys since that wouldn't make sense at all haha.
Just for everyone's FYI: don't count on me too much for rides anymore as I'm probably not gonna be going to many more tournaments. Looks like competitive brawl playing for me is starting to come to a close as I have to take care of other things in life. I have a lot of fun and enjoy playing. And I'd like to get really good but I need to put more time into things that would have an actual impact in my future. I just can't justify putting so much time into something that doesn't have a future when I need to be doing other things. I'll still play just expect my activity to drop considerably.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Zigsta on Broly status, Mike2 on Vorgy status, RGV status, here you come.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Just for everyone's FYI: don't count on me too much for rides anymore as I'm probably not gonna be going to many more tournaments. Looks like competitive brawl playing for me is starting to come to a close as I have to take care of other things in life. I have a lot of fun and enjoy playing. And I'd like to get really good but I need to put more time into things that would have an actual impact in my future. I just can't justify putting so much time into something that doesn't have a future when I need to be doing other things. I'll still play just expect my activity to drop considerably.
Do what you gotta do, mayne. I've been doing the same too as of late. Here's to good things in your future, Maaahiiike Twooo! x]

Mike2

Smash Ace
Do what you gotta do, mayne. I've been doing the same too as of late. Here's to good things in your future, Maaahiiike Twooo! x]
Yea I wish I born into wealth so I wouldn't have to worry about anything and I could just play smash, workout, and party. lol
Sick avatar. You make it?

Mike2

Smash Ace
Same here, my dude.

Thanks. Yeah, I made it real quick. If you ever need one, just hmu.
Can do. I'll hit you up if I ever want a good one.

I know it's hard to believe, but I made this one myself.

Worked on it for years perfecting it. I'd say it's a masterpiece. Of course, I am my own worst critic.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Wish I could paste Snake's head over Jiggs on this gif. does anyone know how to do this? lol

EDIT* Paw, looks like Randy Couture hasn't wasted any time since retiring.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Nah, he's too busy selling the perfect pull up, or whatever his home gym thing is. Is it the one that fits on the door with eh bungies? Or is it the perfect push up?

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Doesn't he have something like that? He's the MMA fighter right? I think I've seen commercials that said something like "Randy Couture's ...." Maybe it's someone else.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yeah he sells exercise equipment. its called Body By Jake...or something.

and lmao @ that picture. I was never really a Randy couture fan tho. ;x.

Top Bottom