• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I might try to show up to the Smashfest today... if it's ok with Zigsta anyway. But we'll see.

It would be a lot of fun

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shaun, I got the game working. Turns out I needed to update my ActiveX. I don't remember if you said to do that or not.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I did not.

Let me know when you decide on a main so that I can call you a tier ***** for maining someone better than Aya. :p

EDIT: Wow, Mustafa did REALLY well against Ricky. Can't figure out why there are two replays on RC, though.
Did Mustafa CP RC or something?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I don't watch sports, but Kelly Dwyer is a terrible journalist.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I did not.

Let me know when you decide on a main so that I can call you a tier ***** for maining someone better than Aya. :p

EDIT: Wow, Mustafa did REALLY well against Ricky. Can't figure out why there are two replays on RC, though.
Did Mustafa CP RC or something?
Yup, and he won there 2nd game. I just did a salty runback, because NO ONE will beat me on Rainbow Cruise and get away with it. :cool:

...Except DPhat and Infinity...

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay, Youtube's not letting me upload for some stupid reason. The replays from my Wii for this tournament will have to go up next week.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If I host this week, it's probably gonna be Wed. Can everyone make it then?

If Wed is a problem, I can do Thurs, but I'm gonna kick everyone out at midnight.

:phone:

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I can come on weds, but it will have to be around 5-6ish. My final is from 2-4:30. But I should be done with it waaaaaaay before then. And it's my last final, so celebetory smash is definitely in order

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, what time are you going to start it on Thursday? I have a final from 7-10.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shaun, I think I'm going to main gay spammy difficult-to-approach easy-to-use Patchouli/that character that can't fly.
Okay.
BTW. Apparently, I was looking at an old tier list. Aya isn't the second worst in the game. Still almost the worst, though.
It also seems that all of my "bad" match-ups are the ones I was complaining about. XD

And I just have to turn in my last essays for English, so I might be able to go to Chris's as early as 3:30 on Thursday.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
O-kay, no rush.
I need time to prepare an army of max-stat Clefairies with my new AR (which I got for free today) anyway.

Bring all of your Octilleries, Chris. I will DESTROY THEM with the power of cheating!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
?

Oh, I see. That picture is NOT referring to my sig. Try to think about what I'm talking about: DESTROY.

DESTROY.

Now do you know?

IG88

Smash Cadet
i'm in the library about to start studying, so i can't listen to these now, but it's gonna be the first thing i do when i get home! btw mike2 check this song out, it's a remix of skrillex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY97gfGUFR0
i'm gonna have to show you a bunch of dubstep sometime when i'm not stuck in the library for finals, but now i have to get off the boards so i can focus haha

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Because of my efforts today, I only have to take two finals Thursday (the last of which is free for me).
I'll be getting out of class somewhere between 1:40 P.M. and 2:40 P.M. that day. =D
VERY EXCITE!!

Top Bottom