• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
(Blackknight Speaking) honestly the only reason for a split is because some think that only certain people are get requests when people are just postin (anybody do it) and those who aren't getting requests are stagging them up so it's a matter of you going forward and grabbing them. It's one of those things were if we split....yea there will be less traffic BUT there would be competion and someone would close shop so it's a gamble really it's whether or not who wants to go and who wants to stay

L no offense but you just joined and those who haven't been in for a least a month (including myself) should really have no say so

(BLACKKNIGHT VOTES>>>>>>>>>>DRAMATTIC MUSIC) UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL (stay lol)
So now we just have unicorn, Pistolz, and Grandeza. Havent I seen pistolz, recently?

Conker315

Smash Lord
what competition are u talking about
tell me???
where are u getting this crazy idea as a "competition"
crazy ppl ^-^
:dizzy:

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
*Clears Throat* Rollerking, listen to our plea, it is now a 4 to 4 vote with 3 voters left, it's gonna be one or the other, but I implore you, listen to Fezzy or Blackknight, or whoever that was in saying

UNITED WE STAND,
DIVIDED WE FALL

Agi

Smash Lord
*Clears Throat* Rollerking, listen to our plea, it is now a 4 to 4 vote with 3 voters left, it's gonna be one or the other, but I implore you, listen to Fezzy or Blackknight, or whoever that was in saying

UNITED WE STAND,
DIVIDED WE FALL
AMEN, BRUDDA! :laugh:

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
what competition are u talking about
tell me???
where are u getting this crazy idea as a "competition"
crazy ppl ^-^
:dizzy:
Ok in my opinion Conker and Grandeza are top notch out of all of us and say you both goto the other along with L and dinko people are going to request more at your shop versus ours and something will spark and cause it im just saying that it is a possiblity. Also we have been a shop for only 20 days according to fez abd we need to build up some Infamy and get our name flowing around so everyone will come to our shop more then the idea of split should arise

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
@ Boom, the owner of the manliest sig ever

Delete the part of your sig with the clan or the character heads, your call, to make the rest of your sig show, alternate route, move them to the side of the sig. Also, linking the shop would be great

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
I just got out "TAKE COVER!!!" Mode. There was a Tornado Warning over here. I actually saw it outside my house. I was like "Holy Crap, thats close!" I was in my basement since 7:30!!

Conker315

Smash Lord
so u think that we may get more requests??
:laugh:
ok and btw i dont know whos ganna be in shop b (if it opens)
i doubt it would be the "top notch" ones
rollers the ones whos opening it so i think he would balance it out
and also
do u see many requests pile on me, or gran???
NO!
so what makes u say we will get more requests in the other shop

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
You're sorta right, I mean, in the critique topic, dinko is horrible, he gets eaten by the tougher ones and pretty much just adds brushes render text and done, no offense dinko, but he gets piled up requests.

Not jealous, just doesn't make sense to me.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok...

WOW

I come back from a long dinner and I find this...

Guys, try to be civil.

Honestly, like I've said I am more for sticking together. But As I also previously stated it is not MY decision to make. it is all of ours. Even the new owners (What knight said about new people not counting wouldn't matter anyways because him and L would cancel eachother out.) because it will effect them just as much as the rest of us.

And I think that the roadies/requesters should have a small say in the event of a close vote, because honestly, without them the shop falls apart.

You guys can state your opinions, that is fine, but don't demean those of fellow shop owners.

By my count it is now a 4-4 vote with the roadies/requesters/Gflare(lol) heavily favoring staying one.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Yes I am awesome. How about... Shop Owners 1 vote, sig making roadies 1/2, roadies 1/4. Roadies=requesters

Oh Im just horrible.

Roller

Smash Legend
Random question, How many infraction points does everyone here have currently? I currently have 3, lol.

Whenever my points time out I always seem to get more...

Any new sigs?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
well then flip flop my last statement, force lighting is cool ^.^ Answering rolla's question, I had 4 infraction points, 1 for one offense and 3 for another, but they ran out June 17 lol

Roller

Smash Legend
well then flip flop my last statement, force lighting is cool ^.^ Answering rolla's question, I had 4 infraction points, 1 for one offense and 3 for another, but they ran out June 17 lol
you got a 3!

WOAH! How did you pull that one off? lol

Highest I ever get is a 2 pointer...

I had 3 other points in the past that timed out in July.

Agi

Smash Lord
Hey L! you were here, then you were gone...

Hows my siggy coming along? = ]

Hey jeebs, looked up the topic... PURE ROFL

L__

Smash Master
agidius, which one of my examples do you want your sig like?

I was thinking this picture instead of the fsmash

Roller

Smash Legend
How many posts per day do you guys average, including the days you are gone? (It's in the statistics section of your profile)

I'm at 18.75 before this post. Who can beat me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom