• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Also, note ppl, you don't have to ask "OMFG when's the nearest, next tourney?", you can just check the first page. That's why this thread is awesome. MI organized.

EDIT: Note that at a tournament the larger the entry fee, the better the ppl going because the payout will be better. so, you'll get to play some better ppl by going to smashtacular III, also several ppl will be attending fresh from FC.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
This thread explains why the only thing being talked about in the other thread is DDR. Great idea by the way.

i'm down for sum MM anyone wanna try me out lol
I'll mm you and I live in GR so...

Is it just me or did Dan about double his post count in less than a month?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This is to compliment the Big MI discussion topic (an jv3x3 hasn't updated the stuff at the front). This is more to organize MI, while the Big MI discussion topic is, well, to discuss. And aren't you in Ohio?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
What do you think happened at Smashtacular II w/ all that pound experience? except pretty much my whole crew is going to FC (except anther, who went to pound).

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
MichiganMain I also saw that you missed one more key michigan player. In Winter, remember that Hochi is at MSU. So he is in East Lansing

Kail

Smash Lord
Anyone who is the Grand Rapids area and wishes to play smash some time just contact me and we'll work something out.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
can you change my city to Grand Rapids because most people don't know where Caledonia is and can you put my AIM on there, here it is: weasel0024. Thanks.

faithlocket

Smash Rookie
Dearborn Hts-DonG-Doc & Marth-AIM: DonGemus

I've played that Jeremesque kid, he's pretty good w/ c-falcon & luigi ... and Marth

shinero

Smash Rookie
I wasn't sure if we should put our SSBM handles or our screen names from here. So I threw my handle in and if it needs to be changed, just let me know. Also, a friend of mine isn't a part of the forums but wanted me to add him, so I threw his handle underneath mine.

Mt. Pleasant - Shane (Thor) - Samus, Falco, Mario - AIM: shinero 09
Mt. Pleasant - Brad (Odin) - Link, Ness - AIM: undisclosed

-PM-

Smash Ace
i just went to MGC and there were a couple of good people there that were randoms what i cant believe is the fact that after 8 years people arnt like taking ssbm srsly but i can kind of so why its a fun game XD

-PM-

Smash Ace
you won didnt you? gary isnt it? yea i like your luigi you dont dash much but you did really good i was one of the curly ones lol i shook your hand at the end. and arnt you the one thats hosting the planet x tourney cause ill prolly be there too. i just hate the crazy amount of people were using shieks there

-PM-

Smash Ace
well i cant wait till your tournament cause it will be much more professional and ill know how to beat shieks as mario LOL time to practice

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
How to beat Sheiks with Mario:
Chaingrab the most annoying chaingrab abuser in the world. : )

I'm finally back from FC, and Isai really is too good.

-PM-

Smash Ace
the shiek that knocked me out abused rolling and ran away and pretty much camped so i shoot fire balls at it and it powershields every one so i had to go over there and i got owned and i only got two chances to grab him and thats where i killed him twice =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom