• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
haha i looked to see if there were any saline smashers i didnt know about, i scroll down to see that theres a saline smasher already up there, got really excited till i realized it was me :p

edit: my friends say its alright if theyre added

Saline-Chamone-Fox/Samus-AIM:silverflame767
Saline-ThePenguin-Dr.Mario.-AIM: shutupandrun07

lain

Smash Master
change my characters to Mewtwo, Fox.

haha. Douche trained me. i'm not gonna let it go to waste.

lain

Smash Master
petre, i accept. next time we meet, it's on.

al, what do you mean? like my mewtwo vs your anything?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
your forgetting a key member in the Midland organization.... I play Doc Captain and Fox. Mainly Doc. AIM is Shibbypod. I still play on occasion but i consider myself to be retired, seeing that i havent left Midland for a tournament since SSA4

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, bring Video capture equipment, VCRs, or Camcorders (preferably w/ tripods) to all events if possible. I will deal w/ capture, documentation, uploading, labeling, and posting. Erad will probably help me w/ labeling and music (if captured w/o music).

That is all.

King Malice

Smash Ace
So, NOW can I have Mario as my main?

It should look like this:
Clawson - Malice - Mario, Falco - AIM: Eurphio (I am on that AIM screenname more than King Malicicon)

D

Deleted member

You could change Dope's info a little. He lives in Rochester Hills now.

Dr.Dojo

Smash Rookie
Please add me to the list

S-Troy- Dojo- Zelda/sheik,Dr.Mario-Aim: thetone115
the same info is true for the winter.

I'm always down to play, and I just won the midnight gaming championship yesterday sooo I'm going to need all the practice I can get.

Dr.Dojo

Smash Rookie
hahaha yeah i just found out about this site. its pretty sick. when is the soonest tournament (free would be awesome) or smash gathering? i need to start playing new and better people.

Dr.Dojo

Smash Rookie
oh yeah i already looked at that one. i really dont want to spend 15$ on a tournament that i might just get rocked at. I'd rather just have a bunch of people at my house and just play for the shear joy of the game.

King Malice

Smash Ace
You know, being in a tournament scene makes you better and brings out the best in you. I know I play better in a tourney because I don't want 15$ to just be thrown down the ****ter.

Dr.Dojo

Smash Rookie
very true. but when you have about 2 bucks in the bank and making very little at your job, makes it very difficult to find a spare 15 bones to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom